Have you seen the picture quality of the big-screened TVs? Fascinating isn’t it! It feels like the characters are coming alive with the big screens. Previously, one had to operate a huge TV box with a remote. But as technology is reaching new heights, Television became sleeker and smart.
Now one can easily connect it to the internet and operate it from the smartphone itself. These kinds of television sets are known as Smart TV. Unlike regular television sets, you can browse different web platforms like NETFLIX, HOTSTAR, AMAZON, and even play games!
Almost everyone is going for smart TVs nowadays. The article will help you find the best seven smart TV sets for your bedroom where you and relax and binge-watch.
|Product Name||Screen Size||Refresh Rate||Resolution|
|TCL 55'' 4K UHD SMART TV||55 Inches||60 Hz||4K|
|SAMSUNG CRYSTAL UHD 4K ULTRA HD HDR 75'' SMART TV||75 Inches||60 Hz||4K|
|SAMSUNG CRYSTAL UHD 4K ULTRA HD HDR 75'' SMART TV||55 Inches||60Hz||4K|
|LG 55'' UHD HDR SMART NANOCELL TV||55 Inches||50 Hz||4K|
|SONY BRAVIA 55'' SMART ULTRA HD HDR SMART TV||55 Inches||50 Hz||4K|
|SONY KDL 400Hz TV||32 Inches||400 Hz||4K|
|TOSHIBA 50'' SMART 4K ULTRA HD HDR LED TV||50 Inches||50 Hz||4K|
Best Smart TV For Your Bedroom
If you’ve a dark-coloured bedroom and looking for a TV set that complements the background, then this is the one. The TCL 55 inches’ TV has the required brightness. It also has 4K UHD picture quality that allows you to have a top-notch watch experience. The thin borders and thin leg designs give it a sleek look.
If you want to watch HDR movies/series, this set supports a large array of colours. You can use voice controls to search for your favourite movie/series. The smart Android TV set can give high-level performance due to the presence of an IPQ engine. Also, it can provide top-notch and correct colour replication due to the iPQ device.
- You can use voice controls to watch your favourite shows.
- 4K Ultra High Definition (UHD) picture quality.
- High accuracy in performance
- No issues found.
Samsung is an old name in the world of the television set. And in recent times, Samsung makes one of the best smart TV sets. Unlike other television sets, you can easily voice control it with the help of Alexa or Google Assistant. This Samsung set has 4K HDR picture quality. The TV set gives a high definition contrast. You can enjoy the live TV sessions and your favourite programs from Apple TV, Disney+, Netflix, iPlayer, and BBC.
As this model presents you with Samsung Smart TV Hub, you will find the best source of entertainment. What has attracted us most is the High Dynamic Range that uncovers the finest details. This TV will please your eyes with bright and dark scenes.
- Sharp contrast
- Ultra HD picture quality
- Pure colour
- Lack of local dimming standard audio
- Crystal Display: Don't settle for anything less than long-lasting, crystal clear colour. With the Crystal Display we bring you pure colour, sharp contrast and brightness that are right up there with 4K resolution.
- Crystal Processor 4K: Simply relax and enjoy all the content you love, with a 4K upscaling TV that adapts to give you striking Ultra HD picture quality. It even adjusts sound to suit whatever you’re watching.
- HDR powered by HDR10+: Watch every scene burst from the screen with Samsung HDR TV. High Dynamic Range uncovers all the finest details, even in dark and bright scenes.
- With the best-selling Samsung Smart TV¹ at your fingertips, it’s never been easier to enjoy TV. From live TV to BBC iPlayer, Netflix, Disney+, Apple TV² and much more, Samsung Smart TV Hub brings all your favourite entertainment together, in one place.
The JVC Fire TV with a 55-inch screen has a very easy setup. You need to control your remote to ensure the proper setup and take advantage of the voice assistant, Alexa. The smart TV set supports not only 4K picture but also HDR and Dolby vision. The presence of Dolby vision allows you to enjoy the right amount of brightness and contrast.
Popular streaming services are available for you. You will find a set of tiles on the interface, and they indicate apps. It is easy to identify the recently watched programmes. The small remote has a plastic design. Amazon has added some more buttons to the Fire TV set.
- Durable as well as sleek design.
- Top-notch visuals due to 4k feature.
- Easy Usable Remote
- Easy setup.
- No cons found.
- Everything looks better in 4K – with four times the resolution of Full HD, you'll marvel at the detail and colour definition.
- Plus, with HDR content you'll see a greater depth of colour and brilliant brightness for a more realistic viewing experience.
- With the Fire TV experience built-in, enjoy thousands of apps, Alexa skills, and channels including Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, BBC, ITV, Channel 4, Disney and more (subscription fees may apply).
- Fire TV Edition seamlessly integrates live broadcast TV and streaming channels on a unified home screen (TV aerial required).
- Easily control your TV with the included Voice Remote with Alexa—plus, launch apps, search for TV shows, play music, switch inputs, control compatible smart home devices, and more, using just your voice.
As the name suggests, this LG smart TV has UHD quality, i.e., it provides four times better resolution. Due to the presence of LG Quad Core processor, one gets to experience realistic pictures. The wide-angle features make sure that one gets a 100% view of all the angles. The sound quality of this LG smart TV is good due to the presence of LG NANO79. The streaming services available for you are Apple TV+, Now TV, Amazon Prime Video, and Disney+. The overall design is minimalistic and has no complications.
- The AI Sound feature
- 4K UHD gives the best picture quality experience
- A stylish crescent stand
- No iTV player set
- LG NanoCell TECHNOLOGY: the most advanced LED technology. LG's revolutionary nano-engineering technology ultilises an innovative filtering system that refines the projected image and delivers exceptionally powerful picture quality with purer and more real
- PICTURE QUALITY: pure and realistic colours. LG NANO79 produces a sublime picture quality with pure and realistic colours. This is due to LG's unique nano-engineered filtering system, 4K Ultra HD display resolution, LG Quad Core processor and 4K HDR.
- SOUND QUALITY: incredible sound experience. A sublime picture quality requires a sublime sound quality. That’s why the LG NANO79 produces a incredible sound that heightens your entertainment experience, thanks to the AI Sound feature
- LG webOS SMART PLATFORM: award-winning & easy to use. LG NANO79 features webOS, the LG award-winning and easy to use smart platform which hosts all the most popular streaming services (Amazon Prime Video, Now TV, Netflix, Apple TV+, Disney+) and makes br
- DESIGN: sophisticated and minimalist design. The LG NANO79 features a slim design and stylish crescent stand
Apart from producing high-demanding smartphones, Sony has started manufacturing smart TV sets too. You will enjoy higher clarity and better contrast due to the potential X1 processor. This process relies on some advanced algorithms to reduce noise. The high-quality 4K resolution picture results from the 4K X-Reality Pro. The unique database refines images.
TRILUMINOS Display is intended for reproducing more colours. The TV is compatible with Dolby Vision. You can connect Alexa-enabled devices due to their compatibility with Google Assistant and Voice Remote. Moreover, you may access streaming services like Netflix, Google Play Movies, and Prime Video.
- Stylish narrow bezel
- Premium quality aluminium remote
- Voice-controlled commands.
- The software is not user friendly
- More colour, contrast and clarity: Our powerful X1 processor uses advanced algorithms to cut noise and enhance the picture whilst our 4K X-Reality Pro uses a unique database to upscale images even closer to 4K resolution**quality of upscaled picture will vary depending on the input source
- Vivid, real world colour: By widening the colour spectrum, our TRILUMINOS Display reproduces more colours than a conventional television
- With Dolby Vision, the KD-55XH81 provides a cinematic experience with stunning colours and excellent contrast. While Dolby Audio provides an immersive audio experience.
- Beautifully designed: With its narrow bezel, a premium metal blade stand and the new premium aluminium remote, this flat screen 65 inch TV is luxurious and looks refined in any environment
If you want sharpness and clarity, this version of the Sony smart TV is the right choice. The feature of sound reduction allows one to have a more sharpened and vividly detailed picture quality. The Frame Rate 400Hz is another reason to enjoy the desired quality picture.
- Sleek and sturdy design
- Brilliant Contrast
- 1080p resolution
- Not the right choice for big rooms.
- Contrast Ratio-Brilliant Contrast
- Depth without-61
- Frame Rate-400Hz
- Guarantee-1 year parts & labour
With this set, you can have benefits from the TRU picture technology. You will enjoy more detailed and upscaled viewing. TRU. Micro Dimming is intended for better contrast. It focuses on different parts of the image. You will find incomparable colour quality due to the Dolby Vision. You can connect to Echo to control your TV with voice commands. The image is 10 times darker. Moreover, Dolby Audio Processing lets you enjoy clear sound. With a stable internet connection, you can watch different movies on your smart TV.
- Easy to Connect
- 4K UHD allows you to have the best picture quality.
- Can operate with Voice control
- No cons found.
- Toshiba’s TRU picture technology provides smooth, upscaled and more detailed viewing whatever you’re watching, TRU Micro Dimming improves contrast, focussing on all the different regions of the image
- Watch 4K HDR content in all its glory, Dolby Vision HDR transforms your TV experience with ultravivid picture quality, when compared to a standard picture, Dolby Vision can deliver colors never before seen, highlights that are up to 40 times brighter, and blacks that are 10 times darker
- Dolby Audio Processing provides an enhanced experience whatever you’re watching, with richer, clearer and more powerful sound
- Controlling your TV with your voice has never been easier, simply connect to either an Echo, Echo Dot or Google Home Mini device – the choice is yours
- From the latest movies and trending music to your favourite boxsets, we've got it all, the top streaming apps including Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video and Freeview Play built in as standard up to date and ready to go
Now you have the seven best smart TVs that you can go for. But before buying them, you need to keep few things in mind. Once you follow these, you can get the best smart TV for yourself.
There are three types of screen technologies that these smart TVs have; LED, OLED, and QLED. If you want your smart TV to consume less and be lightweight, LED smart TV is your choice. QLED gives you the best benefit out of your smart TV in terms of clarity, accuracy, high-resolution pictures. So do a little research before you go for the buy.
Another important factor to keep in mind while buying smart TVs for your bedroom is its size. Not all smart TVs are the right choice for your bedroom. If you go for an extra-large screened TV, then it might give out a suffocating feeling. So always try to go for the medium-sized smart TV.
Whether a TV is mountable or not depends upon the weight of the TV. So if you go for a lightweight version, you can easily mount it and watch relaxingly on the bed. But if the TV’s weight is more, then you might have to install it on a stand.
Your budget is the most important thing that you must keep in mind. Since it is a big investment, you need to do proper research work to find out which is the best smart TV. Always try to go for smart TVs that offer you more features and high resolution. As you’ll be spending a large amount of money, make sure you get the best smart TV in your bedroom.
HD, FHD, and UHD are the resolutions in which smart TVs are available. Most people go for HD resolutions, but you can go for UHD if you are willing to spend a bit more. Ultra High Definition (UHD) gives you the best resolution and makes the pictures look life-like.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Many people are not quite used to the budding technology, especially something like smart TVs. So they might have some basic questions, and these answers will help them with their queries.
1. How does Smart TV work?
Unlike standard TV sets, you don’t need to connect them with any set-top box or disc operator. If you have a Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection in your home, you need to connect your smart TV to that connection. Once there’s a stable connection, you can start watching anything you like.
2. Which companies manufacture smart TVs?
Nowadays, almost all companies manufacture smart TVs. But if you want to go for the best ones in the market, you can look out for Sony, LG, Mi, Panasonic, TLC, Samsung.
To sum up, the article provides an in-depth study about the best smart TVs that you can get in the market. The pros and the cons help you get a detailed view of the TV you are going to buy. The buying guide makes sure that you end up with the best smart TV with the money you are spending.