When it comes to buying a TV, some people believe that bigger is always better. You should always remember, though, that not every TV is a good purchase. This guide will take a look at some of the best options out there for large TVs like 75 inch TV. When it comes to TVs in that size range, your options start to become more limited, as not many manufacturers make TVs of that size. But that doesn’t mean that you should stick with a moderately okay TV.
This guide will show you what to look for and what to avoid, all the while pointing you in the direction of some good TVs. It’s also important to remember that TVs in this size range tend to be rather pricey. In fact, there is a significant price increase on all TVs 70 Inch and larger. If budget is a large deciding factor when it comes to your purchase, it may be worth checking out TVs in the 65 inch sizing.
Table of Contents
Reviews of Top 5 75 inch TV in 2023
- Ultra HD 4 K
- Smart TV Functionality
- HDMI and USB Inputs
- Very Good Sound Quality
- Wireless Setup Is Easy And Quick
- No Lag With Streaming
- Very Few Downloadable Apps
- It Can Be Difficult To Update
Of lately this British brand has been capturing attention and is considered a bargain for its size and quality as you can grab this hulk of a TV in a lower price. Even on SD channels, the picture quality is superior to many other name brand TVs.
It’s great for watching cable television, but is also extremely use to set and stream TV, apps, and games. This is a great TV for watching Netflix, Amazon Fire TV, or even hooking up to a Raspberry Pi.
- 4K UHD: 4 times higher resolution than FHD TVs. Binge watch your favorite shows, immerse yourself in the latest movies, or thrill in every moment of the hottest games.
- Dolby Vision: Inspired by cinema technology, Dolby Vision HDR technology gives an astonishing brightness and contrast depth by 40 times brighter and blacks 10 times darker than standard picture.
- DTS Virtual X: Enjoy an immersive audio without the need for height speakers, the bass perception engages you into the center of a performance.
- VIDAA U5: An easy, smart and intuitive OS, simply access to rich contents and global applications (Disney+, Youtube, Netflix and Freeview Play etc.), making your TV more interesting.
- Alexa Built-in: Do more on your TV with your voice, ask Alexa to play music, hear the news, get weather and control your smart home, and more.
- Smart TV Interface
- 4K Ultra HD
- Can Be Mounted To Wall
- Excellent Picture Quality
- Easy To Set Up
- Simple Interface
- Average Sound Quality
- Does Not Have 3D Option
- Most App Services Require Subscriptions
This TV has a great price tag for what the system is offering. The picture quality is some of the best around, with 4 K Ultra HD, which makes the size of the screen more enjoyable. Being a smart TV, it also has an incredibly easy to use interface, which even non tech-savvy people can enjoy. It is also extremely energy efficient, for those that are trying to go greener or save on their bills.
- Quantum Dot NanoCell technology for richer & more accurate colours in 4K
- Intelligent α7 AI processor with AI Super Upscaling
- Super slim design with adjustable stand
- webOS smart platform with Freeview Play, Netflix, Disney+ and more
- Smooth motion for a realistic sport viewing experience and advanced gaming
- 4K Ultra HD
- HDR Display
- HDMI Inputs
- Access To Streaming Service Apps
- Excellent Picture Quality
- Simple Set Up
- HDMI Inputs
- Lag In Changing Channels
- Sometimes Needs Restarted
The Samsung CU7100 require hardly any introduction having established itself as one of the market leaders in terms of picture quality and sound. This TV always gets great picture quality, whether watching terrestrial TV, using satellite, or using streaming services such as Netflix or Hulu. It even works very well when plugged into a Blu-ray player.
In the event that you aren’t very tech-savvy, the interface is incredibly easy to use and set up. However as all great things comes for a price, this set can set you back by the price that you can afford.
- Watch Television In Stunning 4K Definition - Our Crystal UHD HDR Smart TV uses a 4K Processor that upscales the content you are watching to stunning 4K for a brilliant picture with sharp focus, dazzling colours and jaw dropping contrast.
- Stream What You Want & Enjoy Console Free Gaming - Our Samsung TV has BBC iPlayer, Prime Video, ITV Player, Netflix & many more all built in as well as digital channels and a built-in gaming TV hub for console free Xbox, Ge-Force & Nvidia Gaming.
- Sound That Suits You With Adaptive Sound - Our 4K TV works to match sound to your favourite content. Adaptive Sound tweaks the volume and settings based on the content so you get the perfect sound every time. Add a Samsung Soundbar for Q-Symphony.
- Smart Things & Video Call Apps - Our Crystal Ultra HD 4K Samsung TV gives you even more connectivity. Smart Things allows your Samsung devices to network and you can control your home from your phone, and video calling makes conversations more comfortable.
- Start Experiencing Samsung TVs - We believe a TV is more than something you watch. It should inspire, amaze, envelop and immerse you. From quality picture, to elegant design, our TVs push the boundaries of what is possible and what a TV can be.
Based on the above analysis, we have found out that Samsung CU7100 75 Inch UHD Smart TV is the one which meets all our expectations and we have selected this one as the best one with a lowest price.
Ultimately, this TV will bring you all the qualities and features that you are seeking for at one of the best prices available. It is extremely easy to set up and use, and can even be mounted to the wall.