2019 is the year of high-end technologies raining in the market. To purchase on the rundown of the best TV overall, you need to be smart with your choices. Look for a smart TV with a screen size that suits your living space, high contrast ratio, superb sound quality, and unbeatable picture performance at an affordable price.
Your Top TV Choices this 2019
Here’s a rundown of the best TV overall that you can find in the market that will surely give you the most bang for your buck.
Vizio P-Series LED TV: Best Picture Performance on a Budget
The Vizio P-Series LED TV offers the best picture performance at a decent price. It produces deep black levels and boasts of Full Array Local Dimming technology. What’s more, its excellent pixel response time allows you to enjoy watching movies with the family without any motion blur visible!
Expect the following features in the P-Series:
- Dolby Vision and HDR 1o high dynamic range sources
- Google Assistant features
- Wide colour gamut
- Access to online streaming apps
- QLED & 4K HDR PREMIUM & HDR 10+: Quantum dot technology delivers a billion different colours and shades for exceptionally vivid and lifelike picture performance. Featuring cutting edge High Dynamic Range technology, this TV delivers striking brightness, exceptional resolution, and vivid colours. HDR 10+ ensures that every scene is perfectly framed, with colours, contrast, and brightness that are optimised to create just the right atmosphere.
- SMART TV equipped with Android 9.0: This enables viewers to use apps such as Google Home, YouTube and Netflix in glorious 4K resolution, including Prime Video and Freeview Play. While Chromecast allows to CAST media from one device to another.
- HANDS FREE VOICE CONTROL: TCL Android TVs come with Google Assistant built in and also work with Alexa. Using just your voice, you can choose content, launch apps, turn on your set, and switch inputs, search for movies, and much more.
- DOLBY VISION - ATMOS: Allowing cinema fans to achieve a cinema-style level of audio and visual performance in their own homes.
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY: Stream or mirror content easily, connect external devices with Bluetooth, T-Cast, Chromecast, HDMI, and USB.
TCL 6-Series Roku TV: Best smart TV on a Budget
The forerunner of smart TVs, the TCL 6-Seris Roku TV boasts of smart amenities at a reasonable price. This 4K TV is big, reliable, and affordable — everything that you could hope for in a TV on a budget.
Among the 6-Series’ notable features are:
- Excellent deep black levels
- A sharp and detailed HDR picture
- Roku app
- 6.5ms response time
- Dolby Digital Plus input
- The Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) resolution is 4 times greater than Full HD. Never miss a single detail, be part of the action!
- Design: An ultra-thin body (9.9 mm) and ultra-thin frame (5 mm), gives full space to the image and will blend perfectly into your interior.
- HDR PRO: unrivalled blacks, higher contrast and vivid colours - including HDR10 and HLG
- Wide Colour Gamut combined with a 10 Bit Panel: Reproduces 30% purer and richer colours than traditional LED screens. Providing Cinema quality colours at home.
- TCL SMART: Includes Netflix, Youtube and Freeview Play: Freeview Play provides 7 Day Catch Up through your programme guide and On Demand apps such as BBC iPlayer, the ITV Hub, All 4, Demand 5, UKTV Play through your existing TV aerial and home WIFI connection.
Sony Master Series A9F OLED TV: Best Ultra-Premium OLED TV
For the ultimate cinematic experience, choose the Sony Master Series A9F OLED TV. This TV is in a league of its own when it comes to providing entertai