When searching for a 24 Inch TV, you will have a lot of options, as many different companies make such a size TV. The real trick is figuring out which TVs are worth researching and looking at, and which shouldn’t even cross your radar. This guide will take a look at five of the best TVs for the 24″ size range, what makes each of them valuable candidates, and ultimately which TV is the best value and has the most features for the price.
Reviews of Top 5 Best 24 Inch TV
LOGIK L24HE14 24″ LED TV
- HDMI Port
- Built In USB Port
- DTS TruSurround Sound Enhancement
- Easy Installation
- Rich Sound
- Good Value For Money
- No Smart Features
- Difficult To Wall Mount
- Not Very Durable
This television his HD ready with a 720p screen resolution, which is great for the size. It comes with built in Freeview, so you don’t have to connect to cable if you want to watch TV. You’ll have access to several channels and radio stations for free and without a subscription. In the case that you want to hook up any devices to the TV, there is one built in HDMI port. There’s also a USB port which allows you to record TV to a USB if you so choose.
- SHARP 24" LCD smart television with built-in DVD player: This HD ready TV features a slim, lightweight design ideal for wall mounting, plus an easy-fit stand. With built in DVD player & remote control included
- Plenty of ports: Connect to an array of devices using the 2 x HDMI, SCART, 2 x USB, Component, Composite and Digital Optical Audio ports. Ideal for the lounge, kitchen, bedroom, play room, study or student accommodation
- Built in WiFi plus recording function: A compact 24 inch TV with a multitude of features such as DTS TruSurround, Freeview HD and PVR recording using the USB Record function. In chic white finish
- Smart TV streaming: With the smart capability of SHARP, you can access a range of apps - such as Netflix, BBC iPlayer and YouTube, direct to your TV. Plus screen share with your smart device using Miracast
- Freeview Play is live and on demand: You can watch catch up through your TV guide and stay on top of the last seven days’ viewing, so all your favourite shows are available when you want them
JVC LT-24C661 Smart LED TV: Best 24 Inch TV
- Smart TV Functionality
- Built In HDMI Ports
- Built In Freeview HD
- Pre-Installed Apps
- Can Connect To Wi-Fi
- Has Edge-lit Screen
- Can Connect Blu-ray And Gaming Consoles
- Low Volume In Speakers
- Special Features Are Difficult To Use
- Has To Be Very Close To Router
This JVC TV is HD Ready, giving a very good quality of picture that is hard to find on a lot of smaller TVs. It has built in Freeview, so you do not have to connect with a cable provider to get access to channels and radio stations. The TV has smart features, meaning that you can connect to your Wi-Fi directly from the TV, allowing you to stream various programs, like Netflix. It also has two built in HDMI ports, which is great for hooking up other devices, like gaming systems.
- Catch-up with Freeview Play Enjoy the nation's top channels with the JVC LT-32C600 32" Smart HD Ready LED TV. The built-in Freeview HD tuner lets you stay up to date with your favourite series from the likes of the BBC and ITV without signing up for a subscription. Don't worry if you miss that new episode the night it airs. Freeview Play lets you scroll up to one week back through the TV guide, so you can catch up on all your shows.
- Smart TV services- Catch up TV: BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, My5, UKTV Play, CBS UK, Horror Bites - Streaming: Netflix, Prime Video, BritBox - App store: JVC Smart Center - Custom homepage - Full internet browser - Social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube - Gaming apps
- Enjoy entertainment Great for the kids playroom, bedroom, or family room, the LED screen displays rich colours and sharp contrast for enjoying shows, sports, and games, while DTS TruSurround gets you fully immersed. Voice comands Use your Amazon Echo enabled speaker and control your TV simply by asking. Switch a channel, mute the sound - all with handsfree convenience.
- Other smart featuresWorks with Amazon Alexa speakers CONNECTIVITY WiFiBuilt-in WiFi EthernetYes Connections- HDMI 1.4 x 2 (ARC compatible x 1) - SVGA x 1 - Component input x 1 - Composite input x 1 - USB 2.0 x 1
- Dimensions- TV: 435 x 732 x 78 mm (H x W x D) - TV with stand: 482 x 732 x 174 mm (H x W x D) - Boxed: 530 x 795 x 128 mm (H x W x D) Weight- TV: 4.2 kg - TV with stand: 4.25 kg - Boxed: 5.25 kg
LG 24MT48S 24 inch Smart HD Ready 720p with WebOS
- 250 Nits Brightness
- GTG 8.5 MS Response Time
- 10 W x 2 Stereo Speakers
- TV And Computer Monitor In One
- Well Made
- Has Smart Capabilities And Connects To Wi-Fi
- Has Most Common Apps
- Occasion Reports Of Screen Ghosting
- Screen Has Glare
- Slow Connection To Wi-Fi
This LG TV offers a range of features that fit very nicely into its small design. It can connect directly to Wi-Fi, meaning that you can stream your favourite TV shows, movies, games, etc. without having to connect a device with a wire. In the event that you do want to directly connect a device, like a gaming console, there are built in HDMI ports. It’s one of the best 24 inch TVs on our list.
- Reader Mode to reduce the blue light and enable longer use
- AMD Free Sync Support to decrease screen tear and stuttering
- Flicker Safe Technology to reduce eye strain
- Dynamic Action Sync for an ultra low input lag
- Black Stabilizer allows the brightening of dark scenes for better viewing
Learn More: 22-inch Small TV under 200 Pounds – Buy Now
SAMSUNG T24D390SW/XU Smart 24″ LED
- Full HD
- Built In Freeview
- 2 HDMI Ports
- Smart Capabilities
- Can Act As A PC Monitor
- Well Designed
- Smart Features
- Good Image Quality
- Low Sound
- No Netflix
- Wi-Fi Connection Can Be Temperamental
This 24″ TV has full HD, which extends to its built in Freeview. In the event that you don’t want to connect with a cable service, Freeview allows you to get several TV channels and radio stations for free and without a subscription. The TV itself can connect directly to Wi-Fi, meaning that you can stream your favourite shows, movies, and games. It also has some apps already built in for ease of use. If you want to connect other types of devices to the TV, like a Blu-ray player, it has built in HDMI ports.
A rather unique choice making it one of the best 24 inch TVs out there.
- 1ms Rapid Response time keeps you at the top of your game
- Experience darker blacks with Game Mode
- Flicker Free: Flicker Free technology reduces screen flickering for a more comfortable viewing experience.
- Easy on the eyes for a more comfortable viewing experience
- Dual connection with both HDMI and VGA
Learn more: Best 26-28 Inch TV – The Top 5 TVs in 2020
Panasonic TX-24DS500B 24-Inch 720p HD Ready with Freeview HD
- Smart Capabilities
- Built In Apps
- HDMI Ports
- Nice Home Screen Feature
- Smart TV Capabilities
- HD Ready
- Difficult To Connect To Wi-Fi
- Picture Can Be Dim
- USB Sockets Are In Inconvenient Position
This TV automatically has a home screen that allows you to choose what you want to access. You can personalize this screen for what you like to use the most. Since it’s a smart TV, you are able to connect directly to the internet to stream some of your favorite media content. It also has built-in Freeview, so you have free access to some channels and radio stations without a cable subscription. It has screen mirroring functions as well, so you can connect the TV to devices like your smartphone.
All these aspects make this one of the best 24 inch TVs on our list.
- HD Ready LED Screen, Resolution: 1920 x 1080 - Great picture quality
- Freeview HD - Enjoy 70 free channels including 15 in HD (does not include catch up)
- Easy & Multi Connectivity HDMI 1.4 / 1 x USB 2.0 / SCART / RGB / Component & Aerial - Perfect for consoles and Blu-ray players
- Includes 1 year UK manufacturer warranty from date of purchase
- Real Motion Rate: 200Hz
Conclusion for Best 24 Inch TV
Based on the above analysis, we have found out that Samsung LT24d390SW-XU smart-24 LED TV is the one which meets all our expectations and we have selected this one as our favorite pick. Not only is it the cheapest option that we’ve covered, but it also has all of the features that make the TV great quality and value. You can connect directly to the internet, stream videos and games, and access the built-in apps.
Learn Also: Best TV For Bathroom 2020