If you are looking for the Best 28 inch smart tv range, then you are certain to have a lot of options before you. A small TV this size is a popular choice. That is to say, so many companies make different types of TVs. After all, making it more difficult for you to find the best option. When looking for the Best 28 inch smart tv.
There are probably a few things that you have in mind for what you want. After all, Price tends to be a big factor. As well as, Not only will this guide give you an idea of what to look for in a quality TV. After all, but it will give you options to help not break the bank.
Table of Contents
Reviews of Top 5 Best 28 inch smart tv
- HD Ready 720p
- Smart TV Capabilities
- Built In Free view HD
- USB, HDMI Inputs
- Screen Mirroring Technology
- Able To Stream Netflix And Similar Services
- Setup Is Extremely Easy
- Great Value For Price
- Is Not Compatible With Wall Mounts
- Guide Can Lag
- Doesn’t have ITV Hub Or AllH
After all, this Best 28 inch smart tv has built in Free view. While it does not have 4K Ultra HD, it is HD Ready. The TV is designed for gaming.
As well as, meaning that you shouldn’t see any type of lag. When you try to stream movie, television shows, or games. After all, One of the best 28 inch smart tv on our list today.
- [LG LED TV Monitor] has dual purpose which combines TV and Computer Monitor, presenting a new way of combining technology with life
- [Wide Viewing Angle] you can experience the same image projection in your standing or seated position with wide viewing angle
- [WebOS Smart TV monitor] helps to explore a variety of TV shows and film with a simple connection to your Wi-Fi network
- [2x 5W Stereo Speakers] with built-in stereo speakers, there is no need for extra speakers around your monitor
- [Cinema Mode's] full visibility makes it possible to capture all the important moments, even in dark scenes
- WebOS Smart Interface
- High Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- LED Backlighting
- 2 USB Inputs
- Very Easy Setup
- Simple To Use Interface
- Good Value For Price
- Some TVs Have Image Defect
- A lot of units have Missing Remote Controls
- Some Have Wrong Cable Outputs
This Philips 28 inch 4k TV monitor has a WebOS Smart interface. After all, meaning that you can access different types of media content through the different apps. Some of the apps you have to have a subscription for to use.
It has screen mirroring capabilities also. That is to say, So you can mirror the TV to what is happening on your computer or your phone.
The TV also have different modes specifically for what you are trying to do. There is the gaming mode, for when you want to play games. After all, and cinema mode, for watching movies.
- Cable management is an intimate design that maintains a tidy workspace by organising the cables and wires required for the operation of a display device.
- The discreetly placed EasySelect Menu Toggle Key allows you to make quick and easy adjustments to monitor settings in the On-Screen Display menu.
- IPS displays use an advanced technology that gives you extra-wide viewing angles of 178/178 degrees, making it possible to view the display from almost any angle. Unlike standard TN panels, IPS displays give you remarkably crisp images with vivid colours, making them ideal not only for Photos, movies and web browsing, but also for professional applications that demand colour accuracy and consistent brightness at all times.
- SmartContrast is a Philips technology that analyses the contents you are displaying, automatically adjusting colours and controlling backlight intensity to dynamically enhance contrast for the best digital images and videos or when playing games where dark hues are displayed. When Economy mode is selected, contrast is adjusted and backlighting fine-tuned for just-right display of everyday office applications and lower power consumption.
- This display delivers outstanding colour depth with 1.07 billion colours and the finest gradation for recreating smooth, precise and vivid images. Enjoy accurate and true-to-life visuals whether gaming, watching videos or working on colour-critical work with graphics applications.
- Quality HD with 100 PQI
- Built In Free view HD
- Wide Colour Enhancer Plus
- Built In Mega Contrast
- Very Good Sound Quality
- Great Picture Quality
- Comes With Free view HD
- Connect Connect To Wi-Fi
- Poor Setup Instructions
- Not Very Sturdy
This Samsung Best 28 inch smart tv has a very good picture quality. After all, and is HD ready. It also has Wide Colour Enhancer Plus.
Which means that you are able to see a wider spectrum of colors on the screen. The colors themselves are also more vibrant. It has improved contrast levels.
So details in movies, TV shows, and games should be much easier to spot. One of the most beautiful looking 26-28 inch TV on our list.
- UHD 4K 3840x2160 resolution - Astonishing picture quality for work and play. With 4x the pixels of Full HD
- AMD FreeSync virtually eliminates screen tears and stutters for a completely fluid visual experience.
- PBP transforms a single monitor to a dual-view monitor by displaying content from two sources side by side on one screen. With PIP, see and organize multiple apps and programs exactly how you want to.
- The IPS panel preserves colour vividness and clarity. Tones and shades look completely accurate from virtually any angle, with no color washing.
- 2 x HDMI, and Displayport connections make this monitor the hub of your set up
- 1920 x 1080p Full HD resolution
- Flicker Free Technology
- Mirror Screen Capabilities
- Wireless Smart TV Functionality
- Good, Clear Picture Quality
- Good Sound Quality
- Decent Range Of Apps
- Doesn’t Have Free view
- Difficult To Turn On And Off
- Laggy Interface
This 27 inch TV is great for those that don’t want to connect to a cable service. It has built in Free view HD. Which allows you to receive a number.
After all, or TV channels and radio stations without paying for a subscription. There are also 2 HDMI inputs. As well as, so you can connect any devices you may have.
It has Smart TV capabilities, so you can download apps right to the TV for streaming services such as Netflix and Hulu.
A great 28 inch smart tv on our list.
- ✅ FULL HD SMART TV – With built-in HD satellite decoder producing brilliant clarity and vivid details that amaze, even when viewed up close. Delivers a sharp picture and crisp image with beautiful contrast regardless of the TV's source. Access Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, iPlayer, ITVX, Sky Store, YouTube and much more. Freeview Play not included.
- ✅ ULTRA COMPACT DESIGN – Completely immerse yourself in the action with this edge to edge frameless design with crystal clear sound. Wi-Fi built-in for connected services and extra channels but if you haven’t got an internet connection you can still enjoy HD TV through your regular aerial or satellite dish without the need for extra equipment.
- ✅ WIRELESSLY CASTING – Cast from your mobile device to the AVTEX Smart TV, compatible with both Apple (iOS) and Android devices, gives you the ability to share photos, movies and musical content with your family or friends.
- ✅ FEATURES – DVBT & DVBT2 Digital Terrestrial Tuner use for aerials and DVB-S & DVB-S2 Digital Satellite Tuner use for dishes. Wi-Fi, 2.4 and 5Ghz, built-in for connected services and extra channels. Powered by 12v / 24v DC or 240 volts AC for ultra-low power consumption.
- ✅ WARRANTY – We are so confident that we provide an unconditional 3 Year Manufacturers Warranty. Ensures long life and great value for money. BUY NOW!
- Built In Free view HD
- Smart TV Capabilities
- Curved Screen
- 2 HDMI Inputs
- Has A Sports Mode
- Easy To Set Up
- Good Picture Quality
- Awkward To Move And Handle
- Curved Screen Doesn’t Add Enhancement
- TV Can’t Rotate On Stand
This 27 inch TV is full HD. After all, meaning it is some of the best picture quality you can get. As well as, right below 4K Ultra HD.
The screen is curved, meaning that the viewing experience is supposed to more immersive. After all, making it seem like you are deeper into the action.
The TV has built in Free view HD. As well as, so you can access channels and radio stations free of charge. It also has it’s own built in apps so you can access your favorite content.
After all, like streaming services and games. A great choice when it comes to buying 27 inch smart tv.
- Minimize harmful blue light emissions to help reduce eye fatigue with Dell’s TÜV -certified ComfortView feature.
- Optimize eye comfort and minimize distractions thanks to a flicker-free, anti-glare screen.
- For tear-free visuals during leisure gameplay, this monitor features AMD FreeSync technology, fast response time and up to a 75Hz refresh rate.
- Free up your workspace and regain your desk real estate with this small-footprint monitor. A built-in power supply unit and cable holder help to further reduce clutter.
- Slim bezels mean fewer distractions and an improved viewable screen-to-body ratio.
What are the best 28 inch TVs to buy?
We all know that a big screen size means good image quality. But enough for a TV so big on your desk.
What if there is no wallspace?
In this article we will go over some more topics like price range. And which brands offer better value when buying one of these tools.
What size television does LG make?
LG manufactures televisions in a wide range of sizes to cater to different preferences and viewing environments. They offer TVs starting from smaller sizes like 24 inches, which are suitable for bedrooms or compact spaces. LG also produces TVs in popular sizes such as 32 inches, 40 inches, 50 inches, 55 inches, 65 inches, 75 inches, and even larger sizes like 85 inches and above.
What size monitor should I buy?
Many people have asked themselves how wide a 28 inch screen is. The answer may surprise you. But, mostly according to calculations and measurements.
The general rule is either 11 or 15 inches depending on your preference. After all, For short vs long sentences in text documents. While still able to see all the labels without constantly scrolling down!
After all, Based on the above analysis. After all, we have found out that “LG 28MT48S 28 inch” (number 1 in the top 5 list) is the one which meets all our expectations. All in all, And we have selected this one as the best one under £500. If you’re looking for the best 28 inch smart tv.
Then this is your top contender. You aren’t going to find another TV that has all of the great qualities for such a budget price.
It has great picture quality. After all, built in Free view HD, and gives you the ability to download apps. As well as, and connect to the internet through it’s smart TV functionality.