Buying a new electronic device is an exciting purchase, especially when it comes to buying the best 40inch TV out there. Your TV is more than just a form of entertainment. It is a way of bringing people together for the big game, it is a way to create memories, to watch history unfold in politics, sports and in earth’s rarest and most off-the-beaten-path places. It’s a way of connecting with the world and, at the same time, taking a break from it.
5 Top 40″ TVs available in the Market
We understand your desire to find the perfect TV and we want to help you do just that. Here are our top 5 recommendations for the best 40inch TV of 2019.
Panasonic, free delivery in the UK
This TV uses half of the power than its previous model. This updated version of the Panasonic 40 inch flat screen TV has an energy consumption of 59 kilowatts per year when operating at 4 hours per day, 365 days per year, making it the absolute lowest consumption of energy among HD TVs. It’s sleek, attractive, high-functioning and utilizes all of the latest technological trends and advancements like Freetime with Roll Back TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD, Demand 5. This TV is also financeable allowing you to make monthly payments.
- Easily share and transfer all of your smartphone content from your device to your screen with the simple touch of a button
- Sit back, relax and enjoy extremely vivid colours and the absolute highest resolution in pictures
- Easy to use WIFI and connectivity to link your life to your screen and vice versa
- Multi HDR Support (HDR10/ HDR10+ / HLG / Dolby Vision)
- 4K HDR – Bright Panel Plus
- HDR10+ / Dolby Vision
- Dolby Atmos
- HCX Processor – Experience powerful picture quality
This TV is popular because it has a lot of high-tech gadgets working for it. The Sony features an X-Reality Pro setting for improved and stunning picture quality. It has a slim and seamless design and comes fully equipped with HDD Record, which allows you to watch your favourite programs and TV series simply by connecting a USB drive. It’s clean and concise; cables are easily tucked away and hidden behind the TV creating an easily manageable solution to a jumbled mess of wires and runs on very little energy, consuming 70 kilowatts per year when operating at 4 hours per day, 365 days per year. It’s one of the lighter TVs on the market with a product weight of 11kg. Package contains a remote control, 2 x AAA Batteries, TV stand and fixing screws.
- The screen has a narrow frame, accented with minimal bezels allowing you to focus on more of the screen
- Adjustable factory settings for an incredibly clear and sharp picture quality
- Incredible, cinematic sound quality
- Easily mounted to the wall
- HDR - Brilliant highlights beautiful textures - HDR preserves the detail in the brightest and darkest scenes found in PS4 games and Netflix titles for a more dynamic and realistic picture
- X-Reality PRO upscaling engine - Rediscover every detail - X-Reality PRO up-scales and refines the pixels on screen for reduced noise and enhanced clarity
- Full Smart TV - Smart TV – More than just TV - Browse the web watch your favourite YouTube clips and enjoy popular apps on the big screen
- Motionflow XR - Keeping the action smooth - Enjoy smooth and sharp details even in fast-paced action scenes thanks to Motionflow XR technology
- HDD Recording - Record your favourite TV shows - Programme your TV to record your favourite show with the simple connection of a USB hard drive
Hisense, free UK delivery
This Smart TV allows you to instantly stream from BBC iPlayer, Netflix, YouTube and more. It is equipped with Freeview HD, which allows you to view tons of extra channels and also comes with PVR which allows you to record programs with a USB. It operates with an energy consumption of 69 kilowatts per year when used at a rate of 4 hours per day, 365 days per year), making it a Class A energy consumption device and great if you’re looking to save money on your bills.
- A Hisense Smart TV is equipped with Wi-Fi, internet browser and built-in apps to connect you to the world or even to escape from it
- LED backlighting and deliver breakthrough picture quality in an energy-efficient design
- Great, clear picture
- High-quality product for the value