If you’re looking for the best affordable 4K TV on the market that are of 2018 models, then you’ve come to the right place. We listed down the best 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV 2018.
Every year, almost every gadget goes through a cycle. They either get replaced by a better model or version or manufacturers phases them out for a new product. Television also goes through this kind of cycle. Now that 2017 is done, everyone should expect 2018 models starting to shelf out older models. With that in mind, our list below is about a selection of best 4K TV. These 4K TVs are 2018 models at supports multiple HDR platforms. Read on!
Best 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV 2018 that are Under £400
In our list below, there aren’t many 4K TVs that are available at this price range. Thus limiting us with a few options. However, we did do our research and tested out all 4K TVs that are available and fits our category requirements.
In terms of requirements or our criteria, the selected 4K TVs should be latest and are produced, manufactured, and launched in 2018. Simply, they must be 2018 models. So keep looking at this article as we will update it as soon as more 4K Smart LED TVs becomes available at this price range.
TCL DP640 4k Ultra Thin HD TV with Freeview Play
- Multi HDR Support | HDR10 | HLG
- Unique Smart TV Platform | Smart TV.3
- Wide Colour Gamut: Reproduces 30% Richer Colours
- Weak Built-In Speakers
- Not 802.11AC WiFi Certified
- Poor Black Uniformity
The TCL DP640 4k Ultra Thin HD TV with Freeview Play is definitely one of the cheapest 4K TV on the market that are 2018 models. It has all the basic features of a 4K TV but a lot of comprised has been made to maintain picture quality to attain its current selling price of [amazon_link asins=’B07C5H9NDR’ template=’PriceLink’ store=’httpwwwtopupt-21′ marketplace=’UK’ link_id=’cd903338-513b-11e8-8d30-bb68e681f97d’]. The speakers are weak and it is recommeded to pair it with a soundbar, otherwise, you’ll just be dissapointed with its built-in speakers. Picture quality wise, it’s decent. This TV is definitely a good entry-level 4K Smart LED TV with decent performance. Low input lag and little motion blur makes it a great pick for video gamers. As long as you can deal with its low brightness capability.
- 4K Resolution - With 4x more pixels than traditional Full HD, Hisense’s 4K Ultra HD resolution is the benchmark for stunningly realistic picture quality and pin-sharp clarity.
- DTS Studio Sound - An immersive sound experience. Volume Levelling cleverly smooths transitions between inputs and when changing channels.
- HDR Technology - HDR dramatically enhances detail by maximising contrast and colour accuracy for more true-to-life colours and amazing levels of clarity. The detail in the darkest areas of a picture aren't lost.
- VIDAA U Smart TV - access Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube, Freeview Play and Rakuten with direct access keys on remote.
- Freeview Play - Catch up on the last 7 days via BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, Demand 5 and UKTV Play.
Hisense A6200 4K Ultra HD Smart TV with Freeview Play
- Direct LED Backlight
- Support for HDR10 and HLG
- VA Display Panel | Excellent Contrast and Colour Accuracy
- Weak Built-In Speakers
- Small Viewing Angle
- HDR – Lack of Contrast
The Hisense A6200 4K Ultra HD Smart TV with Freeview Play is another very cheap, one of the cheapest, 4K TV on the market. But compared to TCL DP640, this TV has better picture performance overall. It features a VA display panel that offers excellent contrast ratio performance and produces colour accuracy that’s real to life like accuracy. The speakers is very weak thus we highly recommend to pair it with a soundbar. It’s speakers gets the job done but don’t expect it to give a good quality sound and loudness.
The selling feature of this TV is its picture quality. With a VA panel paired with a Direct LED backlight design, it gives this TV above average display brightness and decent black uniformity overall. The only concern that anyone eyeing on this TV should take note of is its viewing angle. The viewing angle is small and it starts to suffer colour saturation when viewed above 140 degrees.
- QLED-Get closer to reality with over a billion true-to-life colours. A wider palette of colour ensures smoother gradients whilst reds, greens and blues appear more vivid and realistic.
- Full Array Local Dimming Pro-Astonishing contrast levels are achieved with over 100 independently controlled dimming zones.
- Achieving up to 1000-nits peak brightness, whites look brighter, blacks darker and colours stunningly vibrant. You won't miss any detail with enhanced visibility and images are brought to life with greater realism.
- Redefine your living room's sound with Dolby Atmos, immersing you in the action with powerful audio that flows all around you for the complete cinema experience. Also, specially tuned by JBL, experience true cinematic sound with an integrated front-firing speaker.
- Achieving up to 1000-nits peak brightness- whites look brighter, blacks darker and colours stunningly vibrant. You won't miss any detail with enhanced visibility and images are brought to life with greater realism.