If you’re looking for the best affordable 4K TV on the market that are of 2023 models, then you’ve come to the right place. We listed down the best 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV 2023.
Every year, almost every gadget goes through a cycle. They either get replaced by a better model or version or manufacturers phases them out for a new product. Television also goes through this kind of cycle. Now that 2022 is done, everyone should expect 2023 models starting to shelf out older models. With that in mind, our list below is about a selection of best 4K TV. These 4K TVs are 2023 models at supports multiple HDR platforms. Read on!
Best 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV 2023 that are Under £400
In our list below, there aren’t many 4K TVs that are available at this price range. Thus limiting us with a few options. However, we did do our research and tested out all 4K TVs that are available and fits our category requirements.
In terms of requirements or our criteria, the selected 4K TVs should be latest and are produced, manufactured, and launched in 2023. Simply, they must be 2023 models. So keep looking at this article as we will update it as soon as more 4K Smart LED TVs becomes available at this price range.
- Multi HDR Support | HDR10 | HLG
- Unique Smart TV Platform | Smart TV.3
- Wide Colour Gamut: Reproduces 30% Richer Colours
- Weak Built-In Speakers
- Not 802.11AC WiFi Certified
- Poor Black Uniformity
The TCL DP640 4k Ultra Thin HD TV with Freeview Play is definitely one of the cheapest 4K TV on the market that are 2018 models. It has all the basic features of a 4K TV but a lot of comprised has been made to maintain picture quality to attain its current selling price of [amazon_link asins=’B07C5H9NDR’ template=’PriceLink’ store=’httpwwwtopupt-21′ marketplace=’UK’ link_id=’cd903338-513b-11e8-8d30-bb68e681f97d’]. The speakers are weak and it is recommended to pair it with a soundbar, otherwise, you’ll just be disappointed with its built-in speakers. Picture quality wise, it’s decent. This TV is definitely a good entry-level 4K Smart LED TV with decent performance. Low input lag and little motion blur makes it a great pick for video gamers. As long as you can deal with its low brightness capability.
- 4K HDR: Get ready to experience the ultimate in home entertainment! Our state-of-the-art 4K HDR display is a visual tour de force, bringing to life all of your favorite content with vibrant colors, stunning detail, and an immersive level of realism that will leave you breathless.
- HDR10: Whether you're watching your favorite TV shows, movies, or sports events, our HDR10 technology ensures that every moment is ideally captured, providing endless entertainment of the highest quality.
- DOLBY AUDIO: But we don't just stop at picture quality - we also offer an incredible audio experience. With DOLBY AUDIO technology, the sound quality of your television is richer and more immersive than ever before, bringing you closer to the action than you ever thought possible.
- and ROID TV: With our and roid TV platform, you'll enjoy easy and unlimited access to all the content you love, exactly how you want it. Whether you're looking for movies, TV shows, music, or games, everything is right at your fingertips.
- GAME MASTER: If you're a gamer, you're going to love our Game Master feature, which automatically optimizes your picture settings for the best gaming experience, with the lowest latency possible.
- Direct LED Backlight
- Support for HDR10 and HLG
- VA Display Panel | Excellent Contrast and Colour Accuracy
- Weak Built-In Speakers
- Small Viewing Angle
- HDR – Lack of Contrast
The Hisense A6200 4K Ultra HD Smart TV with Freeview Play is another very cheap, one of the cheapest, 4K TV on the market. But compared to TCL DP640, this TV has better picture performance overall. It features a VA display panel that offers excellent contrast ratio performance and produces colour accuracy that’s real to life like accuracy. The speakers is very weak thus we highly recommend to pair it with a soundbar. It’s speakers gets the job done but don’t expect it to give a good quality sound and loudness.
The selling feature of this TV is its picture quality. With a VA panel paired with a Direct LED backlight design, it gives this TV above average display brightness and decent black uniformity overall. The only concern that anyone eyeing on this TV should take note of is its viewing angle. The viewing angle is small and it starts to suffer colour saturation when viewed above 140 degrees.
- 4K UHD - 4 times higher resolution than FHD TVs. Binge watch your favorite shows, immerse yourself in the latest movies, or thrill in every moment of the hottest games.
- Dolby Vision - Inspired by cinema technology, Dolby Vision HDR technology gives an astonishing brightness and contrast depth by 40 times brighter and blacks 10 times darker than standard picture.
- DTS Virtual X - Enjoy an immersive audio without the need for height speakers, the bass perception engages you into the center of a performance.
- VIDAA U5 - An easy, smart and intuitive OS, simply access to rich contents and global applications (Youtube, Netflix and Freeview Play etc.), making your TV more interesting.
- Alexa Built-in - Do more on your TV with your voice, ask Alexa to play music, hear the news, get weather and control your smart home, and more.