Even the most careful and prudent buyers can find the process of shopping for a new TV an overwhelming one like Best 50 inch TV in UK. I almost always find that manufacturers tend to offer ambiguous, overly technical specifications, retailers suggest deals with confusing terms, and salesmen can be brash and presumptuous in desperate pursuit of a larger commission. Using online buying guides or seeking the advice of your friends while standing beside the office water cooler often only adds to your confusion.
At the end of the day, only you can truly decide which television is the right one for you and your household.
However, there are some rules of thumb that will assist you as you begin to endeavour your television purchase. One question to ask yourself is, “What will I be using the TV for?” For example, if you’re a frequent gamer, you will want to look for TVs that feature high contrast and color saturation accuracy in their picture quality, but if you’re looking for your main living room’s TV, you should be cognizant that a matte screen is often hailed as the best way to reduce reflections and glare in a brightly lit room.
So to help you cut through much if the red tape, here are our top 5 recommendations based on price, features, quality, and technology.
Reviews of Top 3 Best 50 Inch TV in UK
Not only does the LG 4K Ultra deliver several extra built-in features as promised, buyers rave about the ease of integrating popular apps like Facebook, Hulu, YouTube, and Skype. Many reviewers claim that this is the best deal for 1016, citing that the price is more than reasonable for the number of features and downloadable options that come with the purchase.
Although the LG website states the product is now discontinued, buyers can still find this product and its accessories on sites like Amazon.com.
- 4K resolution
- IPS 4K panel
- Tru-4K engine
- HEVC Decoder
Bundles Well With:
- Video Call Camera for select 2014-2013 LG Smart TVs
- Magic Remote Control with Voice Mate™ for SELECT 2014 Smart TV
- Camera AN-VC500
- Quantum Dot NanoCell technology for richer & more accurate colours in 4K
- Intelligent α7 AI processor with AI Super Upscaling
- Super slim design with stylish stand
- webOS smart platform with Freeview Play, Netflix, Disney+ and more
- Smooth motion for a realistic sport viewing experience and advanced gaming
The Philips Ultra achieved its place as number 2 on our list in part due to its Ambilight 2 technology – meaning the television radiates a broad glow from each side onto its neighbouring walls that enhance colour, definition, and contrast for a distinct viewing experience. With a full Opera internet browser, BBC iPlayer, BBC News, BBC Sports, and the Philips App Gallery are all accessible with the touch of a button.
- High-grade audio with DTS Premium Sound
- Smart content includes apps from Google Play and catch-up TV
- Ultra HD engine and quad-core processor
- Wide-view Ultra HD screen
Bundles Well With:
- Hi-SHOCK® universal passive 3D-Glasses
- Tops S905 Quad Core MXG Pro 4K Smart TV BOX Mini PC Streaming Media Player
- Philips Respironics System One 50 or 60 Series Ultra Fine Filters
- 4K HDR – Superb picture quality - Detailed 4K Ultra High Definition picture with the extra colour and brightness of High Dynamic Range
- Smart TV - Access to popular internet apps - Enjoy watching content on YouTube, Netflix and Amazon Prime all with a flick of a button.
- Dolby Vision- Picture perfection, scene-by-scene - Dolby Vision brings compatible UHD Blu-ray discs and 4K video streaming to life - with exceptional colour, contrast and brightness.
- Dolby Atmos- Immersive sound that fills the room - Dolby Atmos, found in the newest cinemas, and on our premium TVs expresses sound with astonishing clarity, richness and depth. Sound effects are precisely placed in virtual space and time to envelope you in the atmosphere.
- HDR Multi Format - Optimal brightness and colour – whatever the source - By supporting 3 leading HDR (High Dynamic Range) formats our premium TVs assure best possible performance - regardless of picture source. Brightness and colour are optimized whether the source is Dolby Vision, HLG, HDR10.
And finally, our #1 Pick for the best 50 inch TV of 2017:
The Samsung 4K Ultra firmly stands as our number 1 choice both in our expert opinion and thoroughly experienced research. It meets all of our expectations and provides the best value. Overall, hundreds of reviewers proclaim that they are still discovering new options, features, and benefits even after months of ownership.
Because it was just released and this Best 50 inch TV in UK TV has every new technological advancement as well as the capability for an enormous variety of add-ons to suit your personal needs.
- Ultra HD
- Triple Tuner
- Smart TV
Bundles Well With:
- Apple German Wireless Keyboard
- Logitech G402 Wireless Mouse
- Tronfy Multimedia LCD Mini Projector
- UHD Processor
- HDR10, HDR10+, HLG Support
- 3 x HDMI/ 2 x USB
- Built-In Wi-Fi & Ethernet Connectivity
- Works with the Google Assistant & Alexa
Whether you are looking for an upgrade, adding more advanced technology to your home or business, or simply seeking a better television set to fit your particular lifestyle, we believe you cannot go wrong with these options.
Based on the above analysis, we have found that the Samsung QN90A is the Best 50 inch TV in UK this year’s best option for its larger size, high pixel picture quality and resolution, extended lifespan, lightweight and dimensions, ready-capable technologies and interactivity with Samsung, Android, Apple, and Google Play components, as well as cost. Best of luck with your future purchase and I hope you enjoy your new TV!