When it comes to work and leisure, nothing beats the best all in one computer tvs. The moment we heard the word ‘all-in-one’, we imagine things that bring convenience. But what if this all-in-one product can be purchased at an affordable price? In the world of all-in-one computers, hefty prices are the main issue. It’s full of iMacs and curved screens that although fancy for the eyes, will still cost you an arm and a leg to avail.
However, rising brands and models answer the call for more affordable options that can offer quality specs. But with roughly 350 million computer units sold each year, it could be hard to stand out from the crowd. Well, not for the Lenovo IdeaCentre C20 All-in-One PC.
If you’ve seen other IdeaCentre models, one prominent feature is the removal of the tower. It saves space which allows users to mount it on the living room, home office, or even on a kitchen shelf. This is also the best all in one computer with excellent specs. Aside from its aesthetically pleasing built, there are more to it than meets the eye.
- Display: The AIO 3i features a 22-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) display. It provides sharp and vibrant visuals, making it suitable for both work and entertainment purposes.
- Design: The AIO 3i has a sleek and compact design that saves space on your desk. With all the components integrated into the monitor, it eliminates the need for a separate tower or CPU.
- Performance: It is powered by an Intel Core i5 or i7 processor, providing efficient performance for multitasking, productivity, and entertainment. The specific processor options may vary depending on the configuration you choose.
- Memory and Storage: The AIO 3i typically comes with 8 GB or 16 GB of DDR4 RAM, allowing for smooth multitasking and responsive performance. It also offers various storage options, including a solid-state drive (SSD) or a combination of an SSD and a traditional hard disk drive (HDD), enabling faster boot times and quick access to files.
- Graphics: Depending on the configuration, the AIO 3i can have integrated Intel UHD Graphics or a dedicated graphics card, such as the NVIDIA GeForce MX330. The dedicated graphics option enhances graphical performance, making it suitable for light gaming and multimedia tasks.
- Connectivity: It offers multiple connectivity options, including USB ports, HDMI, Ethernet, and audio jacks. This allows you to connect peripherals, external displays, and other devices easily.
- Webcam and Audio: The AIO 3i includes a built-in webcam, which is useful for video conferencing, online meetings, and video chats. It also features integrated speakers, providing decent audio output for everyday use.
- Operating System: The AIO 3i usually comes with Windows 10 pre-installed, offering a familiar and user-friendly operating system with a wide range of software compatibility.
- Wireless Connectivity: It supports Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, allowing you to connect to wireless networks, peripherals, and other devices without the need for cables.
- Additional Features: The AIO 3i may include additional features such as a DVD-RW drive, an SD card reader, and various software enhancements from Lenovo.
Overall, it gives the typical Windows 10 feel with the same interface but larger than typical personal computers. It also comes with an island-type, AccuType keyboard and an optical mouse. There’s nothing special about these pieces of equipment, though, aside from removing cable clutter.
Tech specs aside, this Lenovo all-in-one PC TV has a DVD reader/writer for entertainment and work purposes. If your goal is more of entertainment, the stereo can offer a crisp and clear sound. Nevertheless, you can use the HDMI output to enhance your viewing and listening experience.
Of course, there are also some of the usual features Lenovo users grew to love (or hate). The Lenovo Assistant and Lenovo Rescue system are helpful in cleaning up your digital clutter and backing up your important files.
The Lenovo IdeaCentre C20 has a 4GB RAM and a decent processor: all of which are a catch for this best budget-all-in-one PC. The RAM allowance and the 1.6 GHz processor speed are enough for basic web and offline processes, much like the usual personal laptops nowadays.
The display is good enough for a PC used for entertainment purposes. It’s paired with a clear 1600 x 900 resolution but without the multi-touch technology. Still, it’s not a deal-breaker if you’re using the PC TV remotely.
When it comes to storage, the 500 GB is already hefty for multimedia files. Even if multiple users are to access this PC, it should be enough for casual school and office works as well as audiovisual files. You can free storage by connecting to the cloud using the WiFi adapter or if you prefer using the cable, connect via the 1000 Mbps RJ-45 port.
Above all, one of the best things about the Lenovo C20 is its affordable price. The features are humble, I must say, but it gives the best bang for the buck for those who can’t afford top-shelf all-in-one computers.
First, it’s not the best PC TV for those who are planning to level up their gaming. This Lenovo all-in-one PC TV only has 4 GB of RAM and the graphics card is only sufficient for typical video files. It’s not the best gaming rig, but if you’re bent, online-based games will do. Even if you have the skills, it’s not possible to install a gaming graphics card here. You can upgrade the RAM, though.
The processor is a bit outdated as well if we are to compare it with typical computers these days. It’s operated by a 5th Generation Intel Core processor which is three generations away from the newest 8th version. Don’t get this wrong, 5th generation still works, but not as good as the tip-top performance of the latest technology.
The screen can be a bit stiff to adjust too, but this can be a case to case basis on this best all-in-one PC TV of 2018. Also, the speaker isn’t always in good condition depending on what type of sound is being played.
What the users say
The Lenovo C20 fares very well on user feedback. Users love the audio quality despite the fact that the speakers are installed on a soundbar. For films and DVDs, it’s the darling of the crowd. Even illustrators who used this PC found it impressive in handling different software like PaintShop Pro and AnimationShop.
Of course, one thing that stands out is the absence of the tower which is a big deal for minimalist users. For those who aren’t into high-tech gadgets, the color, sound, and response time is excellent. It also works quietly but other users report a grumbling sound (that probably came from the DVD slot) when starting up the PC.
All computers have its own share of the bad and the ugly, and one thing that users loathe about this PC is the excruciating Windows update. It tends to make the system slow and it takes a few minutes to finish.
The complete family entertainment package
With all the given specifications, this Lenovo all-in-one PC TV is for the money. It offers a complete entertainment package for families who are fond of movies. This computer is also an excellent choice if you want to do some work on the side. It may not be the best horse on the stable, but it’s not the worst either.
For a low price, clutter-free, space-friendly, and competitive option, the Lenovo C20 is one of the best all-in-one computers. This is the right bargain for the features, functions, and price. It has good and bad features, but all-in-all, the latter outshines the former.
- The IdeaCentre AIO 3i delivers blazing performance on even the heaviest workloads, thanks to its up-to Intel Core i3-1115G4 processor, 8GB DDR4 RAM, and 256GB solid-state disk storage
- This slim and compact all-in-one computer has a stand for your mobile phone, and the sleek design hides a camera with up to 5M clarity to make video conferencing more real and enjoyable; wireless keyboard and mouse included
- With a three-sided thin and narrow bezel design, the IdeaCentre AIO 3i offers wide-angle viewing on a Full-HD touchscreen display for vibrant colors in crystal-clear quality
- This touchscreen computer has plenty of storage for your media library – plus, with a Harman Kardon-certified audio system, the Windows 11 PC streams sharp and true-to-life audio over two 3W stereo speakers
- More connectivity options - Two USB 2.0 ports, two USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A ports to reach max data transfer speeds of 10 GB per second, a Power DC jack, an HDMI-out, a 1000 LAN, and a microphone/earphone combo