Are you looking for a TV or a bathroom tv to be specific, that’s ideal or perfect for your bathroom? Then you have come to the right place. You might also be interested to check out our 2023 listing of the best TV for the bathroom here. Having a TV inside a bathroom is something that’s not quite ordinary or not common to have.
It’s also considered to be a luxurious style for one to have a bathroom TV in their bathroom. I mean, anyone can bring their TV and watch a channel. Or two inside the bathroom while minding their own business but TVs that are designed to be inside the bathroom are definitely something else.
There are a lot of things that you’ll want to keep in mind when it comes to searching for the best bathroom TV, especially for the intent to place it in the bathroom.
Condensation is one, so you might want a TV that is heat and humidity resistant or simply waterproof. Furthermore, you want a TV that has no problems with the moist building up on its screen while you’re taking a hot shower.
Top 3 TVs for Bathroom / Bathroom TV
Our top bathroom tv picks will guide you and answer some of your queries and what will work for you.
- Full HD 32″ LED Panel
- 1920 x 1080 Resolution
- 300cd/m2 Brightness
- Contrast Ratio of 10000:1
- 5ms Response Time
- Viewing Angle of 178º with 16.7M Colour Display
- Built-in Freeview DVB/C/S/T Full HD
- Available in 19, 24, 32, 43 Inches.
- For more information, visit
This 32-inch LED waterproof bathroom TV offers elegant style, excellent quality and value for money. It is suitable to any watery.
Or wet areas in the house such as the Shower, Bathroom, Swimming Pool, inside of a Boat, Kitchen, Jacuzzis and anywhere where damp or water is an issue.
This TV features an LED screen, mirror finish design, and external IP44 rated ceiling speakers. Its design can easily blend and it can change the mood and style of any bathroom instantly.
This TV has a very user-friendly interface, making it simple to use for any type of user. It is also considered a great value for the price.
- Illuminated Mirror Finish Elegant Design
- IP65 and IP44 Certified
- Mist Free Technology
- Not Available in 4K
- Availability To Other Countries
- IP65 WATERPROOF. All AVEL Bathroom TVs are certified with dust- and water protection IP rate standard. Test is performed in an authorized laboratory; test reports and certificates are issued for the series. Plus, we equip all our Bathroom TVs with IP66 waterproof remote controls, it means they can be rinsed and washed under water but cannot be immersed in water.
- MAGIC MIRROR. AVEL Bathroom TVs will blend perfectly with any space – bathrooms, kitchens, living rooms, bedrooms, lobbies. And, Our TVs are super flat, which is going to be an ideal solution to any design choice. With a high-resolution of 1080p, this TV delivers detailed, bright pictures that bring your favorite shows and movies to life.
- SMART ANDROID TV SYSTEM AND DIGITAL TV. All our Bathroom TVs are compatible with smart TV boxes (Amazon TV, Xiaomi TV Box, Apple TV etc.) and support 2-way communication by HDMI CEC for the single remote-control operation. AVEL TVs can be optionally equipped with Screen Mirroring function to share video and pictures from a smartphone by WI-FI (Airplay, Miracast, DLNA).
- VIBRATION SPEAKERS. One of our unique features is resonance/vibration integrated speaker. This type of speakers works through the front glass of our TVs and there are no holes at all. That’s really a great benefit for design and waterproof concerns.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY. High quality Bathroom TVs from AVEL have 2-year unlimited warranty. Thorough multi-step testing and quality check procedures during and after assembling process let us make 100% sure the products will be sent and delivered to our customers in a perfect technical condition and will work for years.
- Resolution: 1680*1080 (1080p)
- Brightness 300 CD/M2
- Contrast Ratio of 1000:1
- 16.2M Colour
- Viewing Angle of 170º
- Built-In 2 X 5 W Speakers
- IP65 Certified
- Available in 19, 21, 22, 24, 27, 32, and 42 Inch
- For more information, visit
The 2023 Mirror Smart Bathroom TV has a built-in Freeview, so you can watch your favourite channels while minding your own business.
It features a mirror-like design that when mounted, it will look like an ordinary mirror unless turned on. It has a pair of decent speakers but the loudness can be an issue.
The same thing can also be said in terms of its picture quality. For ordinary use like watching the news, sports that you don’t want to miss out in times of emergency.
Then this TV is decent enough for that job but if you are to expect an excellent picture quality from it, then you might want to think twice.
Despite the downsides, the design of this TV and its price makes it a compelling choice. Its mirror-like finish design shows its elegant aesthetics and flexibility. Furthermore, its tempered screen glass is definitely lovable. Making it scratch resistant.
- Tempered Glass Mirror Screen Finish with Reflect Technology
- IPX7 Waterproof Remote Control
- Waterproof Speakers
- Built-In Freeview
- Mediocre Picture Quality
- Poor Audio Loudness
- IP65 Waterproof Mirror TV - Front panel is made of optical single-sided transmissive mirror, it presents TV programs when turned on and a mirror when turned off. It can be easily mounted on/in the wall of wet places such as baths, bathrooms, washrooms, kitchens, pools and shopping malls as a function furniture or advertising display.
- Smart TV with WebOS - Faster, Smarter, More Streaming Apps, More Convenient, Better Viewing Experience. Featured with webOS+Voice Control+Air Mouse+AI Technology. The AI technology helps you use your TV in the most convenient way. Control your connected home, and enjoy personalized entertainment through the voice assistant.
- Full HD TV/ThinQ AI and Magic Remote - The HD resolution is a full 1080P with wide viewing angle, offering unparalleled clarity for TV watching, movies, web browsing. ThinQ AI and the Magic Remote, Magic Mobile Connection and Magic Zoom, enable simple navigation and intuitive voice commands, this Smart TV is incredibly easy to use.
- Inputs and Installation - Inputs/Outputs: TV, 3 HDMI, 2 USB, Earphone Audio Out, Optical Audio Out, Integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Bracket for being recessed in-wall or mounted on-wall is included, TV dimensions in detail marked as the main picture.
- Sound - the TV comes with two high-quality integrated speakers and built-in Bluetooth technology, allowing you to easily connect external speakers(not included) for an even better sound experience.
- Mist-proof heated screen
- 21.5″ LCD Magic Mirror Screen
- Built-in Freeview HD for digital TV and radio
- TV, AV, SCART, HMDI and USB inputs
- Waterproof remote control
- 1920 x 1080 pixels
- 350 cd/m2
- 16.77M Colour Depth
- 178º Viewing Angle
- 5 ms Response Time
- 3W Speakers
- IP65 Certified
- For more information, visit https://aquatek.tv
- Available in 19, 22, and 26 Inches
This Mirror Bathroom TV is specifically designed to be placed in the bathroom. This TV features a so-called Magic Mirror, it claims it to be their own technology.
Basically, it’s simply a tempered glass with mirror function. It is also mist proof and waterproof. It also has built-in Freeview for digital TV and radio and the speakers are built in and are waterproof as well.
Speakers at located at both side end of the front part. In terms of audio, it’s not as loud as one should expect from a standard TV. That’s one thing to note.
Lastly, in terms of picture quality, it’s by far better than the first two mentioned but also suffers the same issue when the room is too bright.
- IP65 Certified
- 1080p Full HD Resolution
- Flexible Connectivity
- Not Suitable for Bright Area
- 【Multifunctional Deluxe Mirror】 When you want to watch football tournament or TV / movies, just connect the TV box or download apps such as Netflix, YouTube, BBC iPlayer and more. You can even download game apps to add to your family's enjoyable shower experience. (The newly upgraded lock screen function can protect privacy or control game time)
- 【Safe Waterproof And Auto Defogging】Leotachi Bathroom TV uses DC 12V safety voltage, overall professional grade waterproof, especially suitable for some wet or extreme places, such as bathroom, shower, kitchen, swimming pool, yacht, sauna, spa, hot tub, steam room, etc. The heated screen makes it a quick automatic defogging design that doesn't interfere with your showering experience.
- 【Smooth Touch Screen System】The system uses a high-speed processor RK3288 - Quad-core ARM Cortex-A17 architecture to ensure smooth operation when using. There are two types of control, touch screen and remote control (IP68 waterproof), to meet your different needs. Support interface: Audio output*1/Ethernet*1/USB*2/DC12v*1/HDMI*1.
- 【Special Design - 360° Rotating Screen】 The system supports 360° rotation. We recommend that you can choose the 360° rotating bracket - VESA 100x100mm (4 "x4"), which allows you to switch the angle and distance at will, allowing you to switch between horizontal and vertical to provide you with the best viewing angle . (360° swivel bracket is available for purchase)
- 【Installation and After Sales】 The Leotachi Bathroom TV comes with a wall mount bracket that can be easily installed in a wall recess or fixed to the wall by just one person. leotachi Bathroom TV is professionally certified and we offer a 1 year warranty. Please feel free to contact us for more details, all messages will be answered within 24 hours.
Televisions designed for bathroom use is not something that everyone is looking to have but truth be told, it is a nice feat to have at home. If we have to pick one amongst the ones that we listed, we’d go for the “Watervue Bathroom TV”. Why you ask? The Watervue Bathroom TV offers the cheapest price for a 32-inch size bathroom TV.
Not just that, it basically has all the features that any other models offer as their highlight. However, we might go for the smaller size of 24-Inch that you can purchase on Amazon because it’s cheaper and the price feels just right.
For us, 32-Inch is too big for a bathroom but if you have the budget, why not right? Though, overall, we have to say the televisions designed for bathroom or wet area use is definitely expensive.
I mean, the cheapest one will make you decide to buy. With it’s lowest price, you could have grabbed a brand new 43-Inch 4K UHD Smart TV with HDR like the LG 43UJ630V. That TV only cost as of this writing.