Are you looking for a TV or a bathroom tv to be specific, that’s ideal or perfect for your bathroom? Then you have come to the right place.
You might also be interested to check out our 2017 listing of the best TV for the bathroom here. Having a TV inside a bathroom is something that’s not quite ordinary or not common to have.
It’s also considered to be a luxurious style for one to have a bathroom TV in their bathroom. I mean, anyone can bring their TV and watch a channel.
Or two inside the bathroom while minding their own business but TVs that are designed to be inside the bathroom are definitely something else.
There are a lot of things that you’ll want to keep in mind when it comes to searching for the best bathroom TV, especially for the intent to place it in the bathroom.
Condensation is one, so you might want a TV that is heat and humidity resistant or simply waterproof. Furthermore, you want a TV that has no problems with the moist building up on its screen while you’re taking a hot shower.
Top 3 TVs for Bathroom / Bathroom TV
Our top bathroom tv picks will guide you and answer some of your queries and what will work for you.
Watervue 32″ Bathroom TV
- Full HD 32″ LED Panel
- 1920 x 1080 Resolution
- 300cd/m2 Brightness
- Contrast Ratio of 10000:1
- 5ms Response Time
- Viewing Angle of 178º with 16.7M Colour Display
- Built-in Freeview DVB/C/S/T Full HD
- Available in 19, 24, 32, 43 Inches.
- For more information, visit
This 32-inch LED waterproof bathroom TV offers elegant style, excellent quality and value for money. It is suitable to any watery.
Or wet areas in the house such as the Shower, Bathroom, Swimming Pool, inside of a Boat, Kitchen, Jacuzzis and anywhere where damp or water is an issue.
This TV features an LED screen, mirror finish design, and external IP44 rated ceiling speakers. Its design can easily blend and it can change the mood and style of any bathroom instantly.
This TV has a very user-friendly interface, making it simple to use for any type of user. It is also considered a great value for the price.
- Illuminated Mirror Finish Elegant Design
- IP65 and IP44 Certified
- Mist Free Technology
- Not Available in 4K
- Availability To Other Countries
22″ 2018 SARASON Bathroom Mirror Smart TV
- Resolution: 1680*1080 (1080p)
- Brightness 300 CD/M2
- Contrast Ratio of 1000:1
- 16.2M Colour
- Viewing Angle of 170º
- Built-In 2 X 5 W Speakers
- IP65 Certified
- Available in 19, 21, 22, 24, 27, 32, and 42 Inch
- For more information, visit
The 2018 SARASON Mirror Smart Bathroom TV has a built-in Freeview, so you can watch your favourite channels while minding your own business.
It features a mirror-like design that when mounted, it will look like an ordinary mirror unless turned on. It has a pair of decent speakers but the loudness can be an issue.
The same thing can also be said in terms of its picture quality. For ordinary use like watching the news, sports that you don’t want to miss out in times of emergency.
Then this TV is decent enough for that job but if you are to expect an excellent picture quality from it, then you might want to think twice.
Despite the downsides, the design of this TV and its price makes it a compelling choice. Its mirror-like finish design shows its elegant aesthetics and flexibility. Furthermore, its tempered screen glass is definitely lovable. Making it scratch resistant.
- Tempered Glass Mirror Screen Finish with Reflect Technology
- IPX7 Waterproof Remote Control
- Waterproof Speakers
- Built-In Freeview
- Mediocre Picture Quality
- Poor Audio Loudness
- IP66 WATERPROOF MIRROR TV-TV in Mirror finish, the TV is invisible when turned off, and presents TV programs when turned on. It often useful in places where there may be a threat of contact with liquids, such as in bathrooms, kitchens. Powerful Built-In 2pcs waterproof vibration speaker and also IP68 waterproof remote.
- SMART DIGITAL TV&HD READY-Smart digital TV with Android 9.0 system, have access to channels without TV box. No Aerial Required! HD ready TV, 16:9 screen, resolution:1920x1080, provides high quality and vivid pictures. For more specification, please refer to below product description
- INTERFACE-TV/HDMI/USB/Audio Output/LAN. HDMI port to connect an array of devices, take advantage of USB, playing your favourite music, video. And Wi-Fi connect to have access to internet. With Audio Output, you can connect ceiling or other speaker. Works on 12 Volt DC and mains 240-adaptors included.
- DIMENSIONS&INSTALLATION-26.5"W x 17.6"H x 1.8"D (678W x 448H x 46mmD), recess for in-wall, or Wall Bracket for on-wall (provide installation instruction).More information in the product description.
- SHIPPING&WARRANTY-Usually it takes us 2-5 working days to ship out the TV after we have got the paid order.The TV will ship out via DHL/FEDEX/UPS. And the shipping time is about 1-5 days. All waterproof televisions have full 2 Year Warranty!
Aquatek 22″ Mirror Bathroom Television
- Mist-proof heated screen
- 22″ LCD Magic Mirror Screen
- Built-in Freeview HD for digital TV and radio
- TV, AV, SCART, HMDI and USB inputs
- Waterproof remote control
- 1920 x 1080 pixels
- 350 cd/m2
- 16.77M Colour Depth
- 178º Viewing Angle
- 5 ms Response Time
- 3W Speakers
- IP65 Certified
- For more information, visit https://aquatek.tv
- Available in 19, 22, and 26 Inches
The Aquatek Mirror Bathroom TV is specifically designed to be placed in the bathroom. This TV features a so-called Magic Mirror, Aquatek claims it to be their own technology.
Basically, it’s simply a tempered glass with mirror function. It is also mist proof and waterproof. It also has built-in Freeview for digital TV and radio and the speakers are built in and are waterproof as well.
Speakers at located at both side end of the front part. In terms of audio, it’s not as loud as one should expect from a standard TV. That’s one thing to note.
Lastly, in terms of picture quality, it’s by far better than the first two mentioned but also suffers the same issue when the room is too bright.
- IP65 Certified
- 1080p Full HD Resolution
- Flexible Connectivity
- Average Audio Quality
- Not Suitable for Bright Area
- Remote Control is not Waterproof
Televisions designed for bathroom use is not something that everyone is looking to have but truth be told, it is a nice feat to have at home.
If we have to pick one amongst the ones that we listed, we’d go for the “Watervue Bathroom TV”. Why you ask? The Watervue Bathroom TV offers the cheapest price for a 32-inch size bathroom TV.
Not just that, it basically has all the features that any other models offer as their highlight. However, we might go for the smaller size of 24-Inch that you can purchase on Amazon because it’s cheaper and the price feels just right.
For us, 32-Inch is too big for a bathroom but if you have the budget, why not right? Though, overall, we have to say the televisions designed for bathroom or wet area use is definitely expensive.
I mean, the cheapest one will make you decide to buy. With it’s lowest price, you could have grabbed a brand new 43-Inch 4K UHD Smart TV with HDR like the LG 43UJ630V. That TV only cost as of this writing.