After a long break from the virus, schools and universities are finally opening. Therefore, it encouraged us to made a guide to the best budget laptop for students out there right now. Our guide is an ultimate compilation of laptops ranging from small and compact to the latest and greatest devices. Hence, this list compiles a list of best selling notebooks for students that you can purchase from Amazon and eBay – right now.
You will find a bunch of sales and online deals. However, our list will give you the best idea of the type of machine you want – considering specs, price, form factor, and availability.
best budget laptop for students
For those non-power users who just want to write, make sheets, and do everyday tasks, this Acer Chromebook is the ideal choice. It’s one of the best budget laptop for students you can find anywhere right now. Talking about the features, it has an Intel Celeron N4000. Not a powerful processor, however, coupled with a 4GB RAM, you won’t see any problems in day to day usage.
It comes with a 64GB eMMC storage which is blazing fast. Moreover, it also features a good Full HD panel. making it one of the best notebooks for college.
- Budget Oriented Design.
- Full HD 1080p Screen.
- Fast Storage.
- Bluetooth Built-in.
- Two USB-C ports.
- Best Battery Performance.
- Normal Processor.
- Only 4GB RAM.
- Only 32/64 GB Storage is available.
- Fast boot times ease of use tough security and a long battery life are some of the advantages of Chrome OS. Note: UK Customer Support 0371 760 1000
- Designed for working in bright-light conditions the large 14 inch display of the Acer Chromebook 314 is ideal for greater productivity
- Low power usage and responsive software are provided by the latest Intel processor. Graphics controller model:UHD Graphics 600
- 12 5 hours of battery life goes a long way with just a single charge get in a full day’s work with time to spare
- Two USB Type-C ports for ultra-quick data transfer video streaming and battery charging
This bad boy will fit any backpack. Therefore, it is a prime choice for those who are willing to invest a hefty amount of money for the best selling notebook. This ASUS Vivo book 15.6 Full HD Laptop display. Moreover, having an i5-8265U will definitely boost up the performance. Coupled with an 8GB ram and a 256GB SSD, you can expect one of the best experiences a student laptop can give.
Aside from that, it is a touchscreen model, contains backlit, and it has a 4K display. Moreover, talking about the display, it has one of the finest looking displays you can buy right now.
- Beautiful Display and Design
- Powerful Internals
- Perfect size
- Powerful Speakers
- Not for gaming or heavy tasks
- 15.6" Full HD screen
- Powered by Intel's Core i3 dual-core processor
- 8GB RAM paired with 256GB PCIe SSD
- UK layout keyboard
- Microsoft Windows 11 Home operating system
For Pad lovers out there, we leave no stone unturned. The new Idea pad 14 inch is one of the best budget laptop for students you can buy right now. Unlike the previous generation, this brings a lot of new things on the table. Therefore, the 14 Inch size is perfect for students. Moreover, it has the latest processor from intel. The i3 10th Gen.
Don’t get me wrong, it’s not ideal for gaming or video editing. However, it’s still a great choice for a student which makes it one of the best notebooks for students. Aside from that, it has 8GB RAM and a 256 GB storage on the base model. If you want to max out everything, it’s going to cost you a fortune for sure.
- Slim Design.
- Beautiful Display.
- Awesome Performance.
- Comfortable Size.
- Not Ideal for Gaming or GPU Intensive tasks.
- Dual-Core Processor Limits the performance
- IdeaPad 1 features an HD display so you can view your content with deeper and more intense clarity.
- For those looking for an on-the-go laptop, the IdeaPad 1 is your best choice. The 11" model starts at a feather-light 1.2 kg. With 8 hours battery life, you can take your IdeaPad 1 anywhere and do more.
- Dolby Audio delivers crystal-clear audio whether you’re watching a video or streaming music. With the built-in dual stereo speaker, you’re sure to fall in love with what you hear on the IdeaPad 1.
- Included components: charger; user manual
- This product has 3 Months Lenovo Premium Care service included, for your peace of mind. Premium Care is Lenovo’s priority support – connecting you straight-to-the-experts, for getting started support and faster resolution. If needed, our team will schedule an onsite visit for the next business day – to make sure your get the best from your Lenovo device. Upgrade to 1/2 and 3 Years available
Our list can’t be close without a gaming laptop – right? Therefore, This RTX PC is for students who want to do CPU and GPU intensive tasks. Therefore, it doesn’t matter if you want to do designing, editing, programming, or gaming, this bad boy will incorporate each and every demand of yours.
It comes with a 14-inch display, 10 Gen Core i7 Processor, a 1650ti Graphic Card, 8GB Ram, and a 256GB NVMe Storage. Hence, this is by far the most powerful and bulky device on our list yet. There’s a catch. Or should I say surprise?
This RTX PC New HP 14″ Laptop actually supports a 120Hz Panel. Therefore, gaming would be a literal charm on this one.
Moreover, talking about the design, for the and power packed into this device, it’s not half bad. You can carry it anywhere you want. Though it won’t be as comfy as carrying some of the other devices on our list. Considering all the plus points, this is one of the best notebooks for college – or should I say tech college.
- It features 10 Gen Core i7 Processor.
- The Laptop is ideal for gaming.
- It has a 14 Inch Display.
- The device supports a 120 Hz Refresh Rate.
- This Laptop is a little heavy.
- For your peace of mind included with Premium Internet Security Software (Antivirus)
- Office Package included - 30-day trial of Microsoft Office 365
- Operating System - Genuine Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit preinstalled w/COA license
- Processor - Fast 6th Gen. Intel Core i5-6300U 2.40 GHz, Memory - 16 GB DDR4 RAM Memory, Hard Drive - 256 GB Solid State Drive
Wrapping it Up
We hope this guide helped you in choosing your next back to the school laptop. Our list consisted of the best selling notebooks that are in trend right now. Moreover, we are constantly updating the new list on our website too. This includes the latest Student laptops as well.
Nowadays, laptops need to do a lot more than just sitting on your lap. It should have a good battery performance, the power to do basic to intermediate tasks, display, and design too. Therefore, when it comes to basic laptops, your prime choice should be the Acer Chromebook. It comes with Microsoft 365 so that would be awesome for note-taking.
However, if you want the best student laptop for gaming or heavy and intensive tasks, you should buy the MSI GF63. It features everything that you need in a laptop – except the thin and light design.