Nothing is better when it comes to a Gaming Pc coupled up with a Gaming LCD. It doesn’t matter if you’re using a gaming, normal, or a rather cheap pc. As long as you have the right display, everything is supposed to work our. That’s why we have comprised a list of Top 8 best budget monitors for gaming that you can buy right now.
However, before buying any Gaming LCD Monitor, you will have to choose between various aspects like the size, resolution, and even build quality. Hence, Topuptv is going to be your companion, recommending you the best gaming LCD monitor for 2020.
Therefore, let’s get started.
Top 8 best budget monitors for gaming
Kicking things off with KOORUI, we have the 24 inches, gaming monitor. A rather affordable display that will give you all the luxuries you expect from a good monitor for gaming pc. It has three models that are as follows:
- 60 Hertz
- 75 Hertz (Free Sync)
- 75 Hertz (Normal)
This best budget monitors for gaming LCD has a response time of just 1 ms, making it very responsive. Moreover, coupled up with a 1080p screen and Free Sync model, you can expect some serious performance with this one.
- 1080p Sharp Screen
- Free Sync Technology
- 24 Inches Good Aspect Ratio
- 1 ms response time
- Huge Selection of Ports
- Mediocre Design
- 【 24‘’ FHD Computer Monitor 】 KOORUI 24 inch Full HD ( 1920x1080 ) 16:9 monitor adopts an VA panel with 20000000:1 contrast ratio, display with 85% DCI-P3 color gamut cover, the colors are richer and transitions between hues are smoother. Renders images with stunning color reproduction and precise detail.
- 【 Motion Blur Reduction 】 The blazing fast 165Hz Refresh Rate displays smooth images, enhancing the overall experience in any game, while providing a crucial advantage in eSports. Experience games in near real time thanks to the 1ms MPRT, which makes the display strobe the backlight. That is highly beneficial in competitive fast-paced games. ※The highest resolution of 165HZ can only be achieved by using a DisplayPort 1.2※
- 【 AdaptiveSync Technology 】 Don't let hardware issues negatively impact your performance. Minimize stutter, screen tearing, input lag, and maintain high FPS rates through use of AdaptiveSync technology, no ghosting, no glitching, no blurring. 24 inch monitor presenting you with the most realistic and pure CG game picture quality.
- 【 Flexible Connectivity 】 The gaming monitor has rich interfaces: HDMI (v1 4) x 2, DisplayPort 1.2 x1 and audio out. Compatible with wall mountable VESA 75x75mm standard (BUT NOIT INCLUDED VESA). The monitor can also be tilted from -5° to 15 degrees; the most comfortable angle brings the best gaming experience. Accessories: DP cable (1.5m), power cable, adapter, base and user manual.
- 【 After-sales Guarantee 】 KOORUI committing to manufacturing monitors over 20 years, we can provide high-quality computer monitors and premium services, included 3 years warranty. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact us at any time, we are at your service 24 hours a day.
One of the best budget monitors for gaming LCD Monitor on our list is the Dell G2723HN. The monitor is 27 inches TN Panel with LED Backlit. Coupled with a 1ms response rate. The 1080p screen offers some serious heat for gamers.
Fortnite, PUBG, or Warzone? This is a good monitor for gaming PC. Some other features include Free Sync technology, Thin Bezels, and a respectable 60 HZ display.
- Thin Bezels
- 1080p Screen
- Free Sync Technology
- LED Backlick TN Panel
- 1 ms response rate
- 60 Hz Display (Might not cater to the needs of modern gamers)
- Play your best with a 1ms response time that eliminates motion blur and a 165Hz refresh rate for faster reaction times.
- A 27 inch FHD screen with 1920x1080 resolution gives you a crystal-clear and detailed gaming experience.
- Fast IPS panel technology that supports 99% sRGB maintains stunning clarity and consistent colours from every angle to keep you completely immersed in the game.
- Play all day with Dell ComfortView Plus, the always-on, built-in TUV low blue light hardware solution that reduces harmful blue light without sacrificing true-to-life colours.
- A multi monitor setup along with the 3-side narrow bezels provide a seamless expansive playing field that lets you see the details bigger and better.
An interesting choice when it comes to gaming monitors by AOC is this unique LED monitor. In addition to a seamless and smooth 1080p screen, it also has the Free Sync technology. Therefore, your gaming experience will not be bothered or “Bottlenecked” in any means possible.
The most exciting feature is the price. It comes with a budget price, incorporating such great specs while still being affordable.
- Won’t break your bank
- 165 Hz 1080p Display
- 1 ms response rate
- Free Sync technology
- A 165Hz refresh rate, well over twice the industry standard of 60Hz, makes games run smooth as silk
- Realize the potential in ythe graphics card
- Forget screen tearing and forget motion blur
- Feel ythe reflexes become one with the action
- Never look back1ms response time equals speed without the smear for an enhanced experience
If you are planning to make yourself an expert player while still considering the budget in your mind, Pixio is your cup of tea.
You get a stunning 24 inches 1080p display with a 144 Hz refresh rate. Sounds great! Right? As most LCDs on our list, it has a 1ms speed and it comes with a 2 Years warranty!
The 144 Hz will surely give you an edge especially in competitive games. Therefore, if you are considering something extreme, this Gaming LCD is for you.
- Full HD 1080p Anti Glare Screen
- 144 Hz Gaming Refresh Rate
- 2 Years Full Warranty
- Flicker Free
- IPS Monitor with accurate colors
- Flicker Free, Low Blue Light, VESA 75x75, Connectivity: 1 x DisplayPort 1.2(144Hz), 1 x HDMI (120Hz), 1 x Audio Out. Compatible with Console & PC platforms. Includes DisplayPort cable, Power adapter and stand.
ViewSonic is known for making some Good Monitors for Gaming PCs. At number 5, we have another killer. This best budget monitors for gaming fits so much inside a 24-inch form factor. A 4k UHD display, 1ms response rate, HDR support, B.I sensor, and a speaker too.
This gaming LCD monitor is for those who can spend some decent amount of money in their set up. Being a 24 Inches display with 4K resolution adds an interesting spice to the device.
Grab your monitor now!
- 24 Inch UHD Display
- B.I Sensor
- HDR Support
- Stock Speakers
- Expensive Gaming LCD
- IDEAL FOR HOME ENTERTAINMENT & GAMING: Full HD (1920x1080p) resolution, ultra-fast 1ms MPRT response time, and an amazing 165Hz refresh rate delivers great visual fluidity and flawless graphics no matter how quickly the in-game action unfolds.
- ADAPTIVE SYNC: With Adaptive Sync technology, screen tearing and choppy frame rates are eliminated to provide seamless and smooth visuals in every scene.
- VIBRANT FROM EVERY ANGLE: Enjoy accurate and vivid colours with consistent levels of brightness from any vantage point. SuperClear VA panel technology delivers best-in-class image quality, whether you are looking at the screen from above, below, front, or the side.
- VIEWMODE OPTIMISED: ViewSonic’s exclusive ViewMode offers specialised presets to fit different usage scenarios including Game, Movie, Web, Text, Mac, and Mono modes. These presets enhance gamma curve, colour temperature, contrast, and brightness to deliver the optimal viewing characteristics for each application.
- IMPRESSIVE STEREO SOUND: Designed with dual integrated speakers, the VX2418-P-MHD accents its incredible screen performance with stereo sound for a complete multimedia experience.
As always, Philips puts something interesting on the table. Sure, it is rather overpriced but for those who know the value, this bad boy is the ultimate gaming monitor. Featuring a 27 inch TN panel that won’t put you through delays with 1ms response rate, it features a QHD display with Free Sync technology for the gamers.
At 155, you will be dominating everyone in Fortnite. Here’s what you get with the gaming LCD
- QHD Display
- 75 Hz Refresh Rate
- Free Sync Technology
- 1ms response rate
- Display size: 68.6 centimeters
- Connectivity technology: D-Sub
7. Asus VA24EHE 23.8” Monitor
Asus offers something that won’t break your bank while still no compromises being made. This is a 23.8 inch IPS monitor that features an IPS panel. It is TUV certified and makes a good monitor for gaming PC.
Moreover, with the 75 Hertz display at such an affordable price, this gaming LCD monitor is our top budget recommendation.
- IPS Panel (Color Accurate)
- TUV Certified
- 75 Hertz Display
- No Free Sync Technology
- Frameless Design Suitable For Multi-Display Use
- Asus Eye Care Monitors Feature Tüv Rheinland-Certified Flicker-Free And Low Blue Light Technologies To Ensure A Comfortable Viewing Experience Stylish Ultra-Slim Profile Is Only 7Mm Thin
- Analog Signal Frequency 24~83 Khz(H)/ 50~75 Hz(V), Digital Signal Frequency 24 ~83 Khz (H) /50 ~75 Hz(V)
- Color Black
- Ips Technology With Stunningly Wide 178° Viewing Angles
Lastly, at number 8, we have something interesting. The AOC Gaming CQ27G2U is a 27 Inch gaming LCD that is focused solely on eSports gaming.
You get a 144 Hz refresh rate, a great FHD screen, and a minimal 1ms response rate. The triple-A titles would look glorious on this device. Mark my words, if you want to become an eSports gamer, this is the one for you.
- eSports LCD
- FHD 144 Hz display
- AMD Free Sync
- Only supports 1080p screen
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Model Number: CQ27G2U
- Package Weight: 7.98 kilograms
- Package Dimensions (L x B x H) in cm: 18.5 x 51.6 x 73.2
- English (Publication Language)