In the event of an auto accident, testimony from witnesses — and footage from street cameras — can make the difference in establishing that you aren’t at fault and ensuring that you receive the best possible outcome in an insurance claim or lawsuit. A dash cam is the “perfect witness”. It captures everything that takes place on the road, recording automatically when you start the car and saving the resulting videos to an internal memory card. An auto accident is a horrible event for everyone involved, but a dash cam can make the situation much easier to bear.
Dash cams are also useful for:
- Monitoring the driving habits of your employees
- Ensuring that your children drive safely
- Potentially obtaining a discount or reimbursed deductible from your insurance company
MIO MiVue 608 Dash Cam
The stylish MIO MiVue 608 begins recording automatically when you start your car, recording five-minute loops at 1080p and 30 frames per second. It features a G sensor that allows it to lock the current video automatically in the event of an accident. The bright lens works well during daytime driving, and the camera also includes a low-light mode for recording at night.
- Three-axis motion sensor accurately detects accidents
- Can detect motion and record a video when the car is parked
- Supports two microSD cards for extra storage
- Doesn’t include SD cards
- Uses the car’s cigarette lighter for power; doesn’t support USB power
- No optical image stabilization
- Full HD Dual Channel Dash Cam ---- 1920 x 1080P 30fps in both front and rear camera with wide angle lens captures the fasting moving scenes and details on the whole road in super clear definition, give you complete peace of mind while driving your vehicle.
- Super Night Vision ---- Both front and rear camera is loaded with super high quality Sony Starvis IMX291 Sensor which has better night vision than any other sensors, combine F1.6 Aperture 7 Elements Glass Lens and WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) technology, provide clearer view than most other car cameras in low-light conditions for nighttime driving.
- Dual Band 2.4GHZ & 5GHZ Wi-Fi ---- Dual-band Wi-Fi camera is capable of transmitting in either of two different standard frequency ranges, the ability to utilize 5GHZ on a dual band camera helps avoid wireless interference, thus A129 dash camera has more stable Wi-Fi signal and faster Wi-Fi speed.
- GPS Logger Included ---- With GPS logger, dash camera can log the current speed and GPS location, also automatically correct the time by synchronizing with the satellite. Real-time speed would display on car camera screen in KM/H or MP/H.
- Note ---- We are constantly improving dash cams performance through firmware upgrade. You can download it from our official website. Any questions, you can contact us via email or open a chat on our website, your question will be responded quickly.
Nextbase 312GW Full 1080p HD In Car Dash Cam
Providing both reliability and convenience, the Nextbase 312GW includes a magnetic mount that allows you to connect your dash cam simply by dropping it in. The mount keeps the camera charged and hides unsightly wires.
The Nextbase 312GW has a built-in GPS receiver to record your location and driving speed. It also has a G sensor that allows it to detect a potential accident and lock stored videos to prevent deletion. The 312GW’s Wi-Fi connection synchronizes with your smartphone to automatically upload your videos to the Cloud for safekeeping.
- Wide-angle lens records 140 degrees of footage
- Display is bright enough for daytime viewing
- Enhanced night vision for clearer night time videos
- Doesn’t include an SD card for storage
- Doesn’t include a carrying case
- Replacing the battery isn’t possible
- MARKET LEADING, AWARD-WINNING DASH CAM: The 312GW is the dash cam solution for new or experienced motorists who want instant upload capabilities to social media, or their insurer. Market leading thanks to its connective capabilities and ease of use, the 312GW has been rated the Which? Best Buy of 2018.
- HIGH QUALITY 1080P RECORDINGS AT 30FPS AND 140-DEGREE WIDE ANGLE: The 312GW offers 1080p HD recording capabilities at 30 frames per second through a 6-element glass lens. The 140-degree wide angle provides high quality footage for any insurance claim.
- WIFI CONNECTIVITY AND SMARTPHONE APP: The Wi-Fi feature in enables you to download and share video and photo files directly from the dash cam to your phone or tablet. The Nextbase App acts as your own personal storage point for all Nextbase clips to share to social media or the police.
- GPS TO TRACK YOUR JOURNEY: The Nextbase 312GW features a GPS mount to record important location and speed data for your Dash Cam. This means you can track your journey on Google Maps and pinpoint exactly where an incident has occurred, which can be crucial in an insurance claim
- IN-BUILT G-SENSOR AND NIGHT VISION: The inbuilt G-Sensor is used to lock away important files from the result of an impact as the cam works on an auto-loop feature. Recording will be clear at night with the night vision recording images