The best monitor for video editing are always longing for the best hardware. One of the most important aspects of editing is the Monitor.
For video editors, the screen quality provides them a sense of satisfaction and on-point results. That’s why we have compiled a list of Best Video Editing Monitors that supports 4K resolution.
These top video editing monitors will have everything on point from colors, screen quality, resolution, to the smallest aspects like ports. If you want to buy any of these products, the links will be below each product’s review.
Best Video Editing Monitors with 4k tv
Price, features to choose the best video editing monitor. And requires careful consideration of a variety of factors, including resolution.
If you are looking for a monitor that can handle 4k video editing. Then you should consider investing in one of the best video editing monitors on the market.
These monitors have extremely high resolution. And lets you easily see all the details of your videos. Also, they come with a variety of features that will make your video editing experience even more enjoyable.
After all, Colors are the most important aspect of the photo and video editing. These LED monitors would be most color accurate and will provide you the best video editing experience you will ever have.
For this sole reason, we have done our research and found the best 4K monitors for video editing. Without further ado, let’s jump straight into our list.
Top 5 best monitor for video editing
Starting our list off with ViewSonic’s 27 Inch monitor. It’s a 4K UHD monitor that is 99% color accurate. You heard that right.
Moreover, the device supports hardware color calibration, so if you want to adjust the colors, there’s an option for you.
Talking about the ports, ViewSonic has done a great job in port selections. It has 2 HDMI ports, a display, and a mini display port.
In addition to all this, you want to connect the latest and greatest devices, you can easily do that as it also features a USB-C port. Therefore, all these aspects make it one of the best monitor for video editing on our list today.
- HDR 10 Support
- 4K UHD Display
- Color Accurate Screen
- Flexible Port Selection
- Expensive Monitor
- IDEAL FOR GRAPHIC DESIGN, PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO EDITING: 27-inch Ultra 4K UHD (3840x2160p) SuperClear IPS monitor deliver lifelike colours perfect for graphic design, photography, video, and more.
- ULTIMATE COLOUR ACCURACY: Screen wide 100% Adobe RGB, EBU, SMPTE-C, Rec. 709, and DICOM-SIM colour spaces, Delta E<2 accuracy, and a smooth palette of 4.39 trillion colours deliver precise and vivid images.
- HARDWARE COLOUR CALIBRATION: Quick and easy calibration ensures that the colour displayed perfectly matches the original file. Every unit is pre-calibrated at the factory and comes included with an individualised colour calibration report.
- HDR10 CONTENT SUPPORT: Displays videos as they are intended to be seen - giving you a fuller, more immersive viewing experience
- PRODUCTIVITY BOOSTING FEATURES: Advanced ergonomic design, A built-in ambient light sensor, and a KVM switch for ultimate productivity.
If you don’t want to break a bank while still invest in something that will provide you the best video editing, photo editing, and gaming experience, this Samsung LU32J590UQUXEN 32-Inch 4K is your cup of tea.
First things first, this monitor is already one of the best monitor for video editing on our list today. It features a 4K UHD display that supports Free Sync.
Hence, the gaming experience will reach sky high. Talking about colors, it is calibrated quite well. Talking about the ports, this monitor is OKAY. 2x HDMI and a Display port.
It’s not much but the main focus here is the display itself. Therefore, the editing experience would be literally charming. It’s a great 4K monitor for video editing.
- 31.5 Color Accurate Display
- Free Sync Technology by AMD
- On-Screen Control to Split the Display
- Huge Collection of ports
- Not many ports included
- 4K with 8.3 million pixels supporting a wider range of colours and resolving every image with simply astonishing clarity, UHD gives you a wider view
- Supporting a billion shades of colour, the UJ59 delivers incredibly vivid and realistic images. Its greater accuracy means colours appear more natural and true to life
- AMD FreeSync synchronizes the refresh rate of your graphics card and monitor to reduce image tear and stutter. And Low Input Lag Mode minimizes the delay between input and onscreen response
- Picture-by-Picture connect 2 devices to the monitor and maintain their original quality and with Picture-in-Picture (PIP) you can resize the second source to up to 25% of the screen and position it anywhere
- Displayport and 2 x HDMI connections make this the hub of your set up
Asus is a brand that isn’t unknown to any of us. Therefore, we have selected a great LED that will definitely work and won’t break your bank.
This 4K monitor is ideal for video editing if you’re on a budget. It features a 27 Inch 4K display that takes the productivity to a whole other level. Moreover, with 1ms response rate, the screen will be quite flawless when it comes to making animations.
All these aspects make this one hell of a video editing machine that anyone can actually buy.
- 1 ms Response rate
- Asus Eye Care Technology
- Color Performance Mode
- 3 Years Warranty
- The Design is mediocre
- 27-inch WQHD (2560x 1440) IPS monitor with frameless design
- International colour standard 100% sRGB and 100% Rec. 709 wide colour gamut
- Calman Verified with factory calibrated for excellent Delta E < 2 colour accuracy
- ASUS-exclusive ProArt Preset and ProArt Palette provide numerous adjustable colour parameters
- 75Hz refresh rate and Adaptive-Sync technology (48~75Hz) to animated content with fast action and eliminate screen tearing
After all, For folks who love good design, this monitor will probably be the most favorite of your list. Hence, this could be your very first video editing monitor too. It features a 24-inch display that is reasonable in both color production and brightness.
Following that, it also supports the tilt feature, and the design, OH MY GOD, it’s BOMB. Being a color-accurate display will help you in all areas whether it’s video editing, photo editing, or either gaming.
- Beautiful Design
- Color Accurate Panel
- 6 ms response rate (Good but not ideal)
- Outstanding value: Connecting virtually with friends and co-workers gets a major upgrade with the monitor’s built-in camera, noise-cancelling microphones and dual 5W speakers. You’ll enjoy amazing video clarity and crystal-clear sound.
- Privacy when you want it: A super clear 5MP IR pop-up camera features facial recognition through Windows Hello for convenient, instant sign-on to Windows. The best part? The camera stays hidden until you're ready for video chatting or selfies.
- Comfort comes first: A height-adjustable stand and a monitor that tilts, swivels and pivots so you look your best and feel your best for all-day conferencing.
- A stunning setup: It brings a blend of great style and quality into every living space with a modern, sleek design. Plus, In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology together with 99% sRGB color coverage lets you see extraordinary colors across a wide viewing angle.
- Perfect ports: Charging and connecting your storage devices, mobile phones and other peripherals just got easier with a conveniently placed, quick-access USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port.
As always, BenQ made us proud yet once again. This 4K HDR monitor is the ultimate screen you need to do any kind of work.
It features a 32 Inch display with a killer design. Trust me, you won’t regret buying this monitor by any means. This display has everything from good design, to a killer HDR support, and the screen itself screams intensity.
It also has integrated speakers so that’s a plus point too. Considering all the plus points, this BenQ led is one of the best 4k monitors for video editing you can buy right now.
- After all, State-of-the-art design
- Powerful internals
- Free Sync support
- STUNNING 4K DISPLAY: Enjoy immaculate 16:9 image quality with 4K UHD 3840x2160 resolution
- BOOST VISUAL EXPERIENCE: 95% P3 Wide Color with HDRi technology for enhanced gaming & cinematic visuals
- BUILT-IN SPEAKERS: True tone sounds from industry-leading built-in 2.1 channel speakers for better immersion
- EASY ACCESS: USB-C One-Cable Connectivity compatible with MacBook Pro Thunderbolt technology and with power delivery
- EYE-CARE TECHNOLOGY: Reduces eye fatigue and better user comfort with B.I.+ (Brightness Intelligence Plus), low blue light, flicker-free, ePaper, eye reminder, and color weakness features
What type of LED monitor provides the most accurate color for video editing workstations?
Simply, a LED having a more than 95% sRGB color accuracy would give you the best result that will be color accurate. Moreover, it can also be used as a gaming display, animation machine, and photo editing machine.
How much ram for 4k video editing is needed?
It solely depends on your work. If you are rendering some of the heaviest, latest, and greatest videos with a lot of elements, 32 GB or 64 will be the best for 4K Video editing.
What video editing software do YouTubers use?
After all, YouTubers use Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Wondershare Filmora, Cyberlink Powerdirector, and final cut pro.
These are the top video editing software being using by YouTubers nowadays.
Which monitor brand is best to edit the video?
There are many monitor brands. And each of the own features and benefits of each have its own set. Which you can consider when you select a video to edit the video.
So which one is the best for the task? This is the most popular way of editing videos. One of the most popular monitor brands is a look. And what may be their strengths and weaknesses.
What kind of monitor do I need to edit video?
If you want to edit the video. But you need a monitor which is both high-resolution. And there is a good photo quality.
You have a resolution of 4k or even 8k. You can find the monitors.
But remember that they will be more expensive. In addition, if you plan to edit the video. But it is worth investing in a monitor with a good photo quality.
With a resolution of 4k or 8k. A monitor will provide a much better image quality than a lower resolution monitor.
Do not monitor the subject for video editing?
The technology behind the video editing is proceeding. So a high quality monitor is needed. Some editors believe. That a monitor does not play a role in editing the video.
Monitors play an important role in precision and accuracy. Software that is important to remember. And hardware, other factors also play a role in the final product.
I need a 4k monitor to edit video?
A 4K monitor is not necessary to edit professional videos. However it may help improve your experience.
A 4K monitor has more pixels than a 1080p monitor. After all, And to watch videos and edit images. Provides a good resolution.
However, a 4K monitor is more expensive than 1080p monitors. So determine whether you need to be based on your specific needs.
144Hz is better for video editing?
It is better to edit the debate video at about 144Hz. After all, Some say that a high refresh rate ensures a smooth experience. Others argue that it is only overkill. And there may actually be more problems. So which is it? 144Hz is better for video editing? Let’s take a look at it.
It’s rather important for video editors to have the best machine in their arsenal. That’s why top up tv has brought you the best monitor for video editing to get benefit from.
These monitors are great when it comes to color accuracy. After all, build quality, and the most important thing, performance.
Hence, we have linked each product’s link under the review, you can buy them now to get the best deals at Amazon and eBay.