Best monitor for video editing are always longing for the best hardware. One of the most important aspects of editing is the Monitor.
For video editors, the screen quality provides them a sense of satisfaction and on-point results. That’s why we have compiled a list of Best Video Editing Monitors that supports 4K resolution.
These top video editing monitors will have everything on point from colors, screen quality, resolution, to the smallest aspects like ports. If you want to buy any of these products, the links will be below each product’s review.
Best Video Editing Monitors with 4k tv
Price, features to choose the best video editing monitor. And requires careful consideration of a variety of factors, including resolution.
If you are looking for a monitor that can handle 4k video editing. Then you should consider investing in one of the best video editing monitors on the market.
These monitors have extremely high resolution. And lets you easily see all the details of your videos. Also, they come with a variety of features that will make your video editing experience even more enjoyable.
After all, Colors are the most important aspect of the photo and video editing. These LED monitors would be most color accurate and will provide you the best video editing experience you will ever have.
For this sole reason, we have done our research and found the best 4K monitors for video editing. Without further ado, let’s jump straight into our list.
Best monitor for video editing Top List
ViewSonic VP2785-4K 27-Inch 4K UHD Pro Monitor
Starting our list off with ViewSonic’s 27 Inch monitor. It’s a 4K UHD monitor that is 99% color accurate. You heard that right.
Moreover, the device supports hardware color calibration, so if you want to adjust the colors, there’s an option for you.
Talking about the ports, ViewSonic has done a great job in port selections. It has 2 HDMI ports, a display, and a mini display port.
In addition to all this, you want to connect the latest and greatest devices, you can easily do that as it also features a USB-C port. Therefore, all these aspects make it one of the best monitor for video editing on our list today.
- HDR 10 Support
- 4K UHD Display
- Color Accurate Screen
- Flexible Port Selection
- Expensive Monitor
- IDEAL FOR GRAPHIC DESIGN, PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO EDITING: 27-inch Ultra 4K UHD (3840x2160p) SuperClear IPS monitor deliver lifelike colours perfect for graphic design, photography, video, and more.
- ULTIMATE COLOUR ACCURACY: Screen wide 100% Adobe RGB, EBU, SMPTE-C, Rec. 709, and DICOM-SIM colour spaces, Delta E<2 accuracy, and a smooth palette of 4.39 trillion colours deliver precise and vivid images.
- HARDWARE COLOUR CALIBRATION: Quick and easy calibration ensures that the colour displayed perfectly matches the original file. Every unit is pre-calibrated at the factory and comes included with an individualised colour calibration report.
- HDR10 CONTENT SUPPORT: Displays videos as they are intended to be seen - giving you a fuller, more immersive viewing experience
- PRODUCTIVITY BOOSTING FEATURES: Advanced ergonomic design, A built-in ambient light sensor, and a KVM switch for ultimate productivity.
LG 32UD59-B 32-Inch 4K UHD LED-Lit Monitor with FreeSync (31.5″ Display)
If you don’t want to break a bank while still invest in something that will provide you the best video editing, photo editing, and gaming experience, this LG’s 32 Inch LED is your cup of tea.
First things first, this monitor is already one of the best monitor for video editing on our list today. It features a 4K UHD display that supports FreeSync.
Hence, the gaming experience will reach sky high. Talking about colors, it is calibrated quite well. Talking about the ports, this monitor is OKAY. 2x HDMI and a Display port.
It’s not much but the main focus here is the display itself. Therefore, the editing experience would be literally charming. It’s a great 4K monitor for video editing.
- 31.5 Color Accurate Display
- FreeSync Technology by AMD
- On-Screen Control to Split the Display
- Huge Collection of ports
- Not many ports included
- 80.01 cm (31.5 in) Ultra HD 4K Slimline Monitor with Slim ArcLine Design
- The fast factory calibration VA Panel convinces with a large 95 percent DCI-P3 color space
- Gaming features such as FreeSync, Dynamic Action Sync (DAS), Game Modes (Presets for FPS / RTS Gaming) and Black Stabilizer ensure optimal gaming
- OnScreen Control via mouse, My Display Presets for program-dependent image presets (including split screen - divides the screen into up to four sections (Windows and Mac)
- The latest interfaces, such as 2 x HDMI (with HDCP 2.2) and Displayport 1.2, ensure refresh rates of up to 60Hz
ASUS VP28UQG, 28 Inch 4K
Asus is a brand that isn’t unknown to any of us. Therefore, we have selected a great LED that will definitely work and won’t break your bank.
This 4K monitor is ideal for video editing if you’re on a budget. It features a 28 Inch 4K display that takes the productivity to a whole other level. Moreover, with 1ms response rate, the screen will be quite flawless when it comes to making animations.
All these aspects make this one hell of a video editing machine that anyone can actually buy.
- 1 ms Response rate
- Asus Eye Care Technology
- Color Performance Mode
- 3 Years Warranty
- The Design is mediocre
- 28” 4K/UHD (3840 x 2160) with 1ms response time and Adaptive Sync/AMD FreeSync for immersive, crisp visuals featuring DisplayPort and dual HDMI connectivity. Color Temperature Selection : 4 Modes
- Asus Eye Care technology lowers blue light and eliminates flickering to reduce eyestrain and ailments
- 5-Way OSD joystick delivers intuitive monitor controls so you can access features such as ASUS GamePlus on-the-fly
- Exclusive GamePlus and Game Visual settings enhance colour performance and control
- ASUS Rapid Replacement 3 years warranty service with free cross shipping
Lenovo L28u-30 28-inch IPS Monitor – best monitor for video editing
After all, For folks who love good design, this monitor will probably be the most favorite of your list. Hence, this could be your very first video editing monitor too. It features a 28-inch display that is reasonable in both color production and brightness.
Following that, it also supports the tilt feature, and the design, OH MY GOD, it’s BOMB. Being a color-accurate display will help you in all areas whether it’s video editing, photo editing, or either gaming.
- Beautiful Design
- Color Accurate Panel
- 6 ms response rate (Good but not ideal)
- Astounding clarity: Ideal for home entertainment and gaming the L28u-30's 28 Inch 4k (3840 x 2160) display exceptional image quality
- Excellent viewing comfort: 3-side Near-Edgeless 2mm bezel houses an IPS panel tilted up to 178 degrees that prevents distortion for enhanced, vivid content from every angle
- Immersive visuals: Experience a smoother gaming experience with a 60Hz refresh rate, 4ms response time and AMD Radeon FreeSync technology
- Quick setup: The tilt stand monitor offers HDMI and DP inputs, 15 user presets and VESA mount capability so as you can spend less time setting up your perfect viewing preferences
- Protect your vision: Designed with your eyes in mind, TUV Rheinland low blue light filtering reduces eye strain without affecting colour accuracy
BenQ EW3270U 32 Inch 4K HDR – best monitor for video editing
As always, BenQ made us proud yet once again. This 4K HDR monitor is the ultimate screen you need to do any kind of work.
It features a 32 Inch display with a killer design. Trust me, you won’t regret buying this monitor by any means. This display has everything from good design, to a killer HDR support, and the screen itself screams intensity.
It also has integrated speakers so that’s a plus point too. Considering all the plus points, this BenQ led is one of the best 4k monitors for video editing you can buy right now.
- After all, State-of-the-art design
- Powerful internals
- FreeSync support
- High resolution: 31. 5-Inch LED 4K UHD (3840x2160 resolution)
- HDR support: HDR increases the dynamic range between black and white to showcase incredible clarity and details
- Brightness Intelligence Plus technology: monitor adjusts brightness and colour temperature based on on-screen content and ambient light conditions
- Eye-care technology: low Blue light and flicker-free technology reduce eye discomfort
- Multiple connectivity: HDMI 2. 0, DP1. 4, USB-C (only for video and not for power supply)
What type of LED monitor provides the most accurate color for video editing workstations?
Simply, a LED having a more than 95% sRGB color accuracy would give you the best result that will be color accurate. Moreover, it can also be used as a gaming display, animation machine, and photo editing machine.
How much ram for 4k video editing is needed?
It solely depends on your work. If you are rendering some of the heaviest, latest, and greatest videos with a lot of elements, 32 GB or 64 will be the best for 4K Video editing.
What video editing software do YouTubers use?
After all, YouTubers use Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Wondershare Filmora, Cyberlink Powerdirector, and final cut pro.
These are the top video editing software being using by YouTubers nowadays.
Which monitor brand is best to edit the video?
There are many monitor brands. And each of the own features and benefits of each have its own set. Which you can consider when you select a video to edit the video.
So which one is the best for the task? This is the most popular way of editing videos. One of the most popular monitor brands is a look. And what may be their strengths and weaknesses.
What kind of monitor do I need to edit video?
If you want to edit the video. But you need a monitor which is both high-resolution. And there is a good photo quality.
You have a resolution of 4k or even 8k. You can find the monitors.
But remember that they will be more expensive. In addition, if you plan to edit the video. But it is worth investing in a monitor with a good photo quality.
With a resolution of 4k or 8k. A monitor will provide a much better image quality than a lower resolution monitor.
Do not monitor the subject for video editing?
The technology behind the video editing is proceeding. So a high quality monitor is needed. Some editors believe. That a monitor does not play a role in editing the video.
Monitors play an important role in precision and accuracy. Software that is important to remember. And hardware, other factors also play a role in the final product.
I need a 4k monitor to edit video?
A 4K monitor is not necessary to edit professional videos. However it may help improve your experience.
A 4K monitor has more pixels than a 1080p monitor. After all, And to watch videos and edit images. Provides a good resolution.
However, a 4K monitor is more expensive than 1080p monitors. So determine whether you need to be based on your specific needs.
144Hz is better for video editing?
It is better to edit the debate video at about 144Hz. After all, Some say that a high refresh rate ensures a smooth experience. Others argue that it is only overkill. And there may actually be more problems. So which is it? 144Hz is better for video editing? Let’s take a look at it.
It’s rather important for video editors to have the best machine in their arsenal. That’s why top up tv has brought you the best monitor for video editing to get benefit from.
These monitors are great when it comes to color accuracy. After all, build quality, and the most important thing, performance.
Hence, we have linked each product’s link under the review, you can buy them now to get the best deals at Amazon and eBay.