A crisp and clear image is the most important thing that you desire while watching TV. However, smart TVs are the ultimate powerhouses of media, as they are equipped with apps like Amazon Prime, Netflix, and YouTube. In fact, modern consumers always look for comfort in every way. That’s why TV manufacturers have introduced a voice-controlled system to save your effort. You do not need to use a conventional-style remote system to navigate through menus and get the content. Use your voice commands to do anything with your TV. We have picked the best smart TVs with voice control features.
|Product Name||Screen Size||Refresh Rate||Resolution|
|HISENSE 43A7100FTUK||43 Inches||60 Hz||4K|
|Philips 43PUS7805||43 Inches||60 Hz||4K|
|Samsung 2021 43 inch AU8000 Crystal UHD 4K HDR Smart TV||43 Inches||60Hz||4K|
|Sony BRAVIA KD49XH81||49 Inches||50 Hz||4K|
|TCL 65EC788||65 Inches||60 Hz||4K|
|RCA RS24H1-UK Android TV||24 Inches||60 Hz||4K|
|JVC Fire TV 40" Smart Full HD LED TV||40 Inches||60 Hz||1080p|
Hisense A7100 is a 4K TV with a 43-inch display and built-in Alexa. It has turned out to be the sweet spot for those who prefer HDR impressive technology. You will also find smart UI and a decent build. The smart TV boasts of DTS Studio Sound. You can make a smooth and easy transition between inputs while changing your TV channels. The ultra-dimming zones are one of the noticeable features. There is a dynamic refinement of layers and details across the bright and dark images.
Hisense has used quad-core image processing technology to make whites brighter and blacks darker. You will find a better contrast due to this technology.
- Vibrant picture for HDR10+ decoding
- UHD upscaler technology
- 4K content streaming
- No wall mounting included
- 4K Resolution- With 4x more pixels than traditional Full HD, Hisense’s 4K Ultra HD resolution is the benchmark for stunningly realistic picture quality and pin-sharp clarity.
- DTS Studio Sound- An immersive sound experience. Volume Levelling cleverly smooths transitions between inputs and when changing channels.
- HDR Technology- HDR dramatically enhances detail by maximising contrast and colour accuracy for more true-to-life colours and amazing levels of clarity.
- VIDAA U Smart TV - access Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube, Freeview Play and Rakuten with direct access keys on remote.
- Freeview Play - Catch up on the last 7 days via BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, Demand 5 and UKTV Play.
The attractive, smart TV from Philips has gained attention due to its Ambilight technology, clear audio, and user-friendly OS. The slim model with gunmetal bezels is a perfect choice for your room’s décor. You will have hands-free control. Philips 43PUS7805 will present you with sharper and vivid images to add fun to your entertainment session.
The Operating System Saphi has a clear, intuitive, icon-based menu. The built-in Alexa has made usage easier. Moreover, the integrated technologies, like Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision, ensure quality audio.
- Integrated with the Philips’ P5 engine
- A big app gallery, including Freeview Play
- Decent bass and clear sound
- Weak HDR mode
- This 43 inch Ambilight TV extends the screen onto the wall using intelligent LED lights around the edges of the TV. It put less strain on your eyes and makes any room more classy and cozy.
- Experience vivid images and sharper pictures with this 4K UHD TV. The P5 Perfect Picture Engine creates crisp contrast and smooth motion with noticeably more depth and natural looking skin tones.
- This 43" TV features Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos which makes the HDR content you watch look and sound gloriously real. HDR10+ adjusts brightness levels and original details are preserved.
- The 43 inch smart TV and its intuitive operating system Saphi allows you to easily navigate through a clear icon-based menu. Voice control and Alexa built-in make the usage even easier and more fun.
- Included in delivery: Philips 43PUS7805/12 TV 43 inch (108 cm), Remote Control, 2 x AAA Batteries, Power cord, Quick start guide, Legal and safety brochure, Table top stand
Samsung’s 8 Series has gathered the attention of several smart TV enthusiasts. The well-balanced tech, performance ratio, and attractive price are some reasons for buying the TV. The smart TV has a minimalistic design with the Crystal LCD UHD panel technology. The user-friendly interface also lets you use the integrated voice assistant.
The TV model comprises a stand, bezels, and black plastic on the rear side. The minimal thickness has provided an elegant look. The legs look unique, as they are rectangular shaped. You can find the control button below the logo.
Moreover, you will enjoy quality images with this Samsung TV model. The brightness settings are easily adjustable. There is also an entry-level Crystal Processor delivering optimal detail.
You can install the SmartThings app to find compatible devices. The sound quality is also good, although it does not ensure a strong bass. The TV is not very loud with a total output of two speakers of 20W.
- Surround sound with the Q-Symphony
- Multiple USB connectors
- Help with wireless communications
- No analog video input
- Crystal 4K processor: With this latest generation processor you will see all your favourite content upscaled to 4K.
- Dynamic Crystal Colour: Watch all the things you love come to life in over a billion shades of crystal clear, lifelike colour.
- Motion Xcelerator - Stay one step ahead of the competition with a clear picture that adapts as fast as you game.
- HDR powered by HDR10+: Increases the range of light levels to ensure the greatest picture even in the darkest of scenes
- Multiple Voice Assistants: Control your 55 inch 4K TV with your voice with Bixby, Alexa or Google Assistant.
Sony has earned fame in the world of electronics, and BRAVIA KD49XH81 is a reliable TV model with a grand 49-inch display. For better color contrast and clarity, there is an X1 processor. The advanced algorithms of this processor reduce noise issues and refine the picture. 4K X-Reality Pro has a database to scale up images to 4K resolution. Moreover, TRILUMINOS Display plays a role in producing flawless images.
You can connect the TV to your Alexa-enabled devices. Use your voice to control the TV volume. Furthermore, streaming services (like Google Play Movies and Prime Video) are easy to access.
- Stunning colors
- Voice remote
- Immersive audio
- Include a premium aluminum remote
- No Electronic Program Guide
- More colour, contrast and clarity: Our powerful X1 processor uses advanced algorithms to cut noise and enhance the picture whilst our 4K X-Reality Pro uses a unique database to upscale images even closer to 4K resolution**quality of upscaled picture will vary depending on the input source
- Vivid, real world colour: By widening the colour spectrum, our TRILUMINOS Display reproduces more colours than a conventional television
- With Dolby Vision, the KD-49XH81 provides a cinematic experience with stunning colours and excellent contrast. While Dolby Audio provides an immersive audio experience.
- Beautifully designed: With its narrow bezel, a premium metal blade stand and the new premium aluminium remote, this flat screen 65 inch TV is luxurious and looks refined in any environment
5. TCL 65EC788
We have chosen a smart Android TV with voice-controlled systems. You can watch your TV with a hands-free experience. Use your voice to control the content of your TV. The brighter images with good color contrast will surely please your eyes. There are 4 front-firing speakers, which ensure high-quality sound for music, video games, and movies. Most importantly, the unique ONKYO sound system is a high-class feature available with the TV.
Other advanced technologies used for the TV are Dolby Vision, HDR Pro, and Micro Dimming. Overall, you will be attracted to its ultra-slim design.
- Built-in Google Assistant
- Stylish frameless design
- Quality speakers
- Some crashing issues reported
- Superb Contrast & Extraordinary Colour：Featuring 4K HDR Pro, WCG, Dolby Vision and Micro Dimming technologies –Enjoy brighter and deeper images, greater contrast, extended range of colours and details like never before.
- Cinema Audio Experience at Home: The four front firing speakers deliver incredibly immersive sound for your movies, music, and video games. The high-class ONKYO sound system elevates your experience with cinema quality audio that take movie experience into the next dimension.
- Smarter Life with Advanced Voice Control：TCL Android TV's offer a hands-free TV experience (far field control). Without a remote, you can use your voice to access, launch, and control content, turn on your TV and more from a distance. Talk to your TV as you would talk to your friends
- Access your favourite content: Android TV comes with Google Assistant built in. Enjoy Freeview Play/BBC iPlayer/Netflix 4K/YouTube 4K/Google Play Store /Prime Video and more. Plus, connect external devices with Bluetooth, T-Cast (Wi-Fi 2,4G and 5G enabled), HDMI, and USB.
- Elegant Frameless Metal Design with Central Stand: A frameless design means a bigger screen for the picture that you love. This ultra slim design concept is using metal, making it not only an elegant piece of craftsmanship but also a durable one that will blend with your living room. Elegance meets performance for a perfect harmony.
Available with both table mount and wall mount systems, the Android TV presents you with different connectors, like Bluetooth, HDMI, and USB. However, the screen size is smaller than other popular TVs available in the market. Still, the LED Smart TV has advanced features to please you. As it is compatible with Google Assistant, you can take advantage of the voice control function. You need to hit the microphone button to send your command to Android Assistant.
Moreover, the TV includes Chromecast to help you in streaming the content from your mobile, tab, and laptop. You will also get access to lots of apps from the Google App Store.
- Multiple connectivity options
- Voice control functionality
- Easy to operate
- Slow software performance
- 23,6 inch (60 cm), LED Smart TV, HD-Ready 1.366 x 768 pixels
- Smart TV with Google Assistant, Chromecast built-in, HDMI, USB, WiFi, Bluetooth
- With our voice control function, simply press the microphone button and tell Android Assistant what you want to see.
- The TV has a built-in Chromecast. So you can easily stream from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- The Google App Store ensures that you have many apps that you may want to install.
Enjoy your favorite TV shows with HD images reflecting realistic colors and clarity. Gaming enthusiasts will also find this TV a perfect choice. The LED screen with a length of 40 inches makes your content more vivid. The bezel-free screen has added a level of attractiveness to the LED TV. As there are no borders, you will not feel distracted.
The built-in apps will give you the ultimate entertainment. Moreover, you can take advantage of streaming services of Prime Video, YouTube, Netflix, and BB. It is easy to control the TV content using your voice-controlled remote system. While playing music, watching TV shows, and searching for apps, you can use your voice command.
- High-resolution images
- Access to streaming services
- Easily controllable TV functions
- The screen ratio-Not easy to change
- With a pixel perfect Full HD resolution, see your content with clarity and realistic colours. Whether you're a box set binger or a big-time gamer, the clear LED screen brings your entertainment to life. The virtually bezel-free screen keeps you focused on the content you watch, without any distracting borders.
- With Freeview Play, you can catch up on any show you've missed over the past 7 days, whenever you like. So, you can watch the programs you love on your own schedule.
- With the Fire TV experience built-in, enjoy thousands of apps, Alexa skills, and channels including Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, BBC, ITV, Channel 4, Disney and more (subscription fees may apply).
- Fire TV Edition seamlessly integrates live broadcast TV and streaming channels on a unified home screen (TV aerial required).
- Easily control your TV with the included Voice Remote with Alexa—plus, launch apps, search for TV shows, play music, switch inputs, control compatible smart home devices, and more, using just your voice.
How to choose the right TV?
You have to focus on these steps to identify the best smart TV for your needs.
- Select the size
The bigger screen is always better. However, it may not always be affordable when you have a tight budget. Moreover, the available space in your living room is another factor to decide on the size.
- Choose the screen resolution–
The term- resolution indicates the sharpness of the display. It is measured with the number of pixels constituting the picture on your screen. The best HD screen has 1366×768 pixels, and it provides sharper output.
- Identify the use of your smart TV
Although entertainment is the major purpose of your smart TV, you have to focus on particular usage. The movie lovers must ensure that the TV connects to the Wi-Fi network. This connectivity also lets you access video channels, including Amazon Prime.
- Understand what you need for the TV setup
An innovative TV is a blend of TV and computer. While accessing the web using the web browser, you need an internet connection. Some smart TVs include an Ethernet port at the rear side. Make sure that there is a good amount of data limit.
- Is there a chance of crash while watching your smart TV?
In some cases, you may find this risk. The best option for you is to download reliable apps. But, the modern TVs from reputable brands do not have this problem.
- Can I get local channels from the smart TV?
Smart TV features and services do not affect your TV’s potentials to enjoy local stations. With your cable service, you may continue receiving the desired stations. In case of the absence of cable services, you can rely on your internet connection.
- Does a smart TV with internet connectivity have a chance of getting hacked?
Yes, there are some risks of hacking your smart TV. However, the safest option for you is to avoid dealing with transactional activities using your smart TV.
- Can I use Google Home and Amazon Alexa with my smart TV?
Nowadays, the best brands design smart TVs with a smart speaker that has integrated hardware and a microphone to operate voice assistants. With Alexa, Amazon Echo, and Google Assistant, you can connect your smart TV.
These TV models have remote controls with a built-in microphone. You need to press a button to turn on the voice interaction feature.
We have presented you with a comprehensive guide on choosing the best smart TV with voice control features. Your smart TV has a longer life cycle compared to your smartphone. Thus, you have to be picky while buying the TV. Check out different features of the TV set before making a deal.