Video editors are always longing for the best hardware. One of the most important aspects of editing is the Monitor. For video editors, the screen quality provides them a sense of satisfaction and on-point results. That’s why we have compiled a list of Best Video Editing Monitors that supports 4K resolution.
These top video editing monitors will have everything on point from colors, screen quality, resolution, to the smallest aspects like ports. If you want to buy any of these products, the links will be below each product’s review.
Colors are the most important aspect of the photo and video editing. These LED monitors would be most color accurate and will provide you the best video editing experience you will ever have. For this sole reason, we have done our research and found the best 4K monitors for video editing. Without further ado, let’s jump straight into our list.
Best Video Editing Monitors Top List
ViewSonic VP2785-4K 27-Inch 4K UHD Pro Monitor
Starting our list off with ViewSonic’s 27 Inch monitor. It’s a 4K UHD monitor that is 99% color accurate. You heard that right. Moreover, the device supports hardware color calibration, so if you want to adjust the colors, there’s an option for you.
Talking about the ports, ViewSonic has done a great job in port selections. It has 2 HDMI ports, a display, and a mini display port. In addition to all this, you want to connect the latest and greatest devices, you can easily do that as it also features a USB-C port. Therefore, all these aspects make it one of the best video editing monitors on our list today.
- HDR 10 Support
- 4K UHD Display
- Color Accurate Screen
- Flexible Port Selection
- Expensive Monitor
- Connectivity technology: HDMI, DisplayPort, Mini DP, USB, HDCP2.2 (High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection)
- Display size: 27.0 inches
- Display technology: LCD
LG 32UD59-B 32-Inch 4K UHD LED-Lit Monitor with FreeSync (31.5″ Display)
If you don’t want to break a bank while still invest in something that will provide you the best video editing, photo editing, and gaming experience, this LG’s 32 Inch LED is your cup of tea. First things first, this monitor is already one of the best video editing monitors on our list today.
It features a 4K UHD display that supports FreeSync. Hence, the gaming experience will reach sky high. Talking about colors, it is calibrated quite well. Talking about the ports, this monitor is OKAY. 2x HDMI and a Display port. It’s not much but the main focus here is the display itself.
Therefore, the editing experience would be literally charming. It’s a great 4K monitor for video editing.
- 31.5 Color Accurate Display
- FreeSync Technology by AMD
- On-Screen Control to Split the Display
- Huge Collection of ports
- Not many ports included
- 80.01 cm (31.5 in) Ultra HD 4K Slimline Monitor with Slim ArcLine Design
- The fast factory calibration VA Panel convinces with a large 95 percent DCI-P3 color space
- Gaming features such as FreeSync, Dynamic Action Sync (DAS), Game Modes (Presets for FPS / RTS Gaming) and Black Stabilizer ensure optimal gaming
- OnScreen Control via mouse, My Display Presets for program-dependent image presets (including split screen - divides the screen into up to four sections (Windows and Mac)
- The latest interfaces, such as 2 x HDMI (with HDCP 2.2) and Displayport 1.2, ensure refresh rates of up to 60Hz