There are many TV out there in the United Kingdom, choosing one of them is always difficult. Also, the price nowadays is increasing at a tremendous speed. Therefore, it becomes very difficult to choose one of them, we are here with the list of cheapest 50-inch smart TV.
Also, there are some of the schemes available that you can use. Amazon has many schemes going on, you can simply grab them. Also, some of the old versions prices are less. We have some of the products that have a 49-inch screen size. We have reviewed and compared all the best products that you can purchase from the Amazon. For your convenience, we also have added in the link to the official website of Amazon UK website. You can purchase the product from there. Make sure you choose the correct variant of the product as there might be more variants available for each product. Also, if you want a wall mount or soundbar, you can buy a different variant.
#1 Hisense H50AE6100UK – Cheapest 50-inch smart TV with features
Hisense’s model is one of the best and cheapest 50-inch smart TV for you. It has all the features and smart features. Moreover, the TV is 4K resolution with Ultra HD resolutions. It gives you perfect picture quality where each of the pixels is highly visible. Along with this, the sound quality of the TV is amazing because of the DBX technology they use. They have total SOnics, Total Surround, and there is also total volume. All of these technologies are of DBX and hence it gives you the perfect quality overall.
This is one of the cheapest 50-inch smart TV for you. There are various connectivity options available such as HDMI, composite, optical, and there are two of the USB ports. It has a quad-core processor for easy and fast processing. You can watch your favorite shows on Netflix, YouTube, etc. There are an easy interface and navigation that you can use. Moreover, it has HDR 10. The model was recently launched in 2018 and so has all the features you need.
Talking about the pricing, you can get this smart TV under 400 pounds. Yes, it is that affordable. You will get a 50-inch screen at the most affordable price. Moreover, if you are not comfortable with the price, you can surely get the same model in different screen size, you will get some discount there. There is a different variant that includes the wall mount also. If you do not like this particular one, don’t worry there are many other models you can check out.
- 4K Resolution - With 4x more pixels than traditional Full HD, Hisense’s 4K Ultra HD resolution is the benchmark for stunningly realistic picture quality and pin-sharp clarity.
- DTS Studio Sound - An immersive sound experience. Volume Levelling cleverly smooths transitions between inputs and when changing channels.
- HDR Technology - HDR dramatically enhances detail by maximising contrast and colour accuracy for more true-to-life colours and amazing levels of clarity. The detail in the darkest areas of a picture aren't lost.
- VIDAA U Smart TV - access Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube, Freeview Play and Rakuten with direct access keys on remote.
- Freeview Play - Catch up on the last 7 days via BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, Demand 5 and UKTV Play.