There are many TV out there in the United Kingdom, choosing one of them is always difficult. Also, the price nowadays is increasing at a tremendous speed. Therefore, it becomes very difficult to choose one of them, we are here with the list of cheapest 50-inch smart TV.
Also, there are some of the schemes available that you can use. Amazon has many schemes going on, you can simply grab them. Also, some of the old versions prices are less. We have some of the products that have a 49-inch screen size. We have reviewed and compared all the best products that you can purchase from the Amazon. For your convenience, we also have added in the link to the official website of Amazon UK website. You can purchase the product from there. Make sure you choose the correct variant of the product as there might be more variants available for each product. Also, if you want a wall mount or soundbar, you can buy a different variant.
#1 Hisense H50AE6100UK – Cheapest 50-inch smart TV with features
Hisense’s model is one of the best and cheapest 50-inch smart TV for you. It has all the features and smart features. Moreover, the TV is 4K resolution with Ultra HD resolutions. It gives you perfect picture quality where each of the pixels is highly visible. Along with this, the sound quality of the TV is amazing because of the DBX technology they use. They have total SOnics, Total Surround, and there is also total volume. All of these technologies are of DBX and hence it gives you the perfect quality overall.
This is one of the cheapest 50-inch smart TV for you. There are various connectivity options available such as HDMI, composite, optical, and there are two of the USB ports. It has a quad-core processor for easy and fast processing. You can watch your favorite shows on Netflix, YouTube, etc. There are an easy interface and navigation that you can use. Moreover, it has HDR 10. The model was recently launched in 2018 and so has all the features you need.
Talking about the pricing, you can get this smart TV under 400 pounds. Yes, it is that affordable. You will get a 50-inch screen at the most affordable price. Moreover, if you are not comfortable with the price, you can surely get the same model in different screen size, you will get some discount there. There is a different variant that includes the wall mount also. If you do not like this particular one, don’t worry there are many other models you can check out.
- 4K Resolution - With 4x more pixels than traditional Full HD, Hisense’s 4K Ultra HD resolution is the benchmark for stunningly realistic picture quality and pin-sharp clarity.
- DTS Studio Sound - An immersive sound experience. Volume Levelling cleverly smooths transitions between inputs and when changing channels.
- HDR Technology - HDR dramatically enhances detail by maximising contrast and colour accuracy for more true-to-life colours and amazing levels of clarity. The detail in the darkest areas of a picture aren't lost.
- VIDAA U Smart TV - access Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube, Freeview Play and Rakuten with direct access keys on remote.
- Freeview Play - Catch up on the last 7 days via BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, Demand 5 and UKTV Play.
#2 Philips 43PFS5525 – Cheapest 43-inch smart TV
The next cheapest 50-inch smart TV you can buy is Phillips. The model comes with 4k ultra HD screen along with the desired screen size. The price goes a little high than 400 pounds but it is alright as the features it provides are worth checking out. You will get most of the coolest features with ease and along with that, the TV also includes best picture quality and sound quality. It has HDR plus to make sure the picture quality is the best.
Moreover, for the people who love Europe style design will get another benefit here. It comes with the slick design that you will love. The overall look of the TV is amazing along with the screen quality it has. There is a numerous number of connectivity options available here. You get 3 HDMI ports here along with the wireless connectivity options. Moreover, you also get other connectivity options such as satellite connector, common interface plus, ethernet, etc.
Also, it gives you a smooth picture with in-depth pictures. Talking about the smart features, there are several apps that will help you to watch your favorite shows. Moreover, there are various screen size available if you want to see the different screen size. You might get a discount if you low with a smaller screen or you can go with bigger screen size. Just so you know, it is a 2018 model with energy class A. You will also get the Freeview Play here so that you can check out all the channels whenever you want and save some time here.
#3 Philips 50PUS6753/12 – Cheapest smart TV with VESA
This mode is somewhat the same as the previous one and is the cheapest 50-inch smart TV when you compare it with the above one also. If you are fine with getting little fewer features than the above one, this is definitely the pick for you. You can get this 50-inch smart TV under 400 pound, yes the TV is super cheap. If you are thinking that you want the important features, then you are wrong again. The TV comes with 4K ultra HD screen with HDR plus.
Therefore, the color quality of the TV is super cool and you will get all the features that you want. There are many applications that you will get along with the TV, you can access all the players and some of the most popular streaming apps such as Netflix or YouTube. It will deliver you the best and the amazing pictures with the clearly visible picture. In other words, the picture quality has everything you want.
Moreover, just like every other Philips TV, here you will have a various number of connectivity options and you can also take a look at the channels they are already offering. In other words, it will cover most of the things that you need. The VESA 200 x 200 is just another amazing feature that you get along with this cheapest smart 50-inch TV, UK. You can get the smart TV under 400 pounds which is a pretty great deal.
- Bring colors to live with this 50 inch 4K UHD TV. The P5 Perfect Picture Engine delivers beautifully detailed images and natural looking skin tones in high resolution.
- The 50PUS7505/12 4K UHD LED TV supports the HDR10+ video format so contrast, color, and brightness levels are adjusted from frame to frame.
- Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos will turn your living room into a movie theatre. The down-firing speakers of this 50" TV create a clear audio with punchy bass.
- Consume your favorite content on apps like Netflix and Youtube.This 50 inch smart TV comes with the intuitive operating system Saphi that allows you to easily navigate through a clear icon-based menu.
- Included in delivery: Philips 50PUS7505/12 TV 50 inch (126 cm), Remote Control, 2 x AAA Batteries, Power cord, Quick start guide, Legal and safety brochure, Table top stand
#4 Hisense H50AE6100UK
Hisense is another option if you are looking for an affordable option here. The TV is the cheapest 50-inch smart TV. However, when you compare it with others, there are some of the features lacking which makes it the 4th in the list. There are two versions available, one is just the TV that you can get for less than 350 pounds whereas the other variant includes wall mount which also invites few extra bucks. It is one of the best things done by the TV companies including Hisense where they provide the wall mount only if you want it. In this way, you can save some money.
Coming to the features, here you will get 4K screen resolution with HDR 10. Here, you will also get Hybrid Log Gamma and other features. They use DBX technology to ensure the sound quality is the best and you won’t be disappointed. The sound technology includes surround sound, sonic sound and it also has the total volume to make sure that the controls are perfect. There are 3 HDMI ports and 2 USB ports along with several other ports. You can stream your favorite shows on your favorite app with the smart features.
There are various other screen sizes also available that you can order if you are looking for some budget TV. However, most of the people are not having any problems with the pricing and they are happily going with Hisense. Hisense has lately set the best example of affordable TV in the UK.
- Power source type: Corded Electric
- Dolby Vision HDR - delivers highlights up to 40 times brighter and blacks 10 times darker. Inspired by cinema technology, Dolby Vision HDR technology gives resulting images an astonishing brightness and contrast depth.
- DTS Virtual: X - Never miss a sound. Dialogue is automatically recognised and separated out from background noise for a clearer audio experience. You can also listen at higher volumes without distortion.
- Wide Colour Gamut - A vivid yet natural viewing experience with a wider range of colour.
- VIDAA U 4.0 Smart TV - access Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube, Freeview Play and Rakuten with direct access keys on remote.
#5 Samsung UE50NU7400
If you do not have problems with going a little further with your budget or want the most trustable TV for your home. Samsung is the ultimate choice for you. We have already discussed this TV model in many of our previous top lists, you can check out their link at the bottom. Talking about the TV, you will get this smart TV under 500 bucks. It is not the cheapest 50-inch smart TV you can purchase but if you are okay with going a little higher and do not have issues.
You will get almost all the features that are available on any TV. You will amazing looking screen that has a 4K display with HDR. The model comes in Charcol black color and energy class A. The brightness that you will get here is totally impressive along with standard color quality. Also, not to mention, you will get the Samsung smart hub here. For Samsung lovers, you can surely go with this one if you are okay with spending more money because of the brand.
It has a dynamic color combination that will help you out for watching each of the pixels carefully and brightly. Moreover, there are different screen size that you can choose from. As it is a Samsung Smart TV, you don’t have to think twice or check out more things about the TV. If you like the features and are comfortable with the pricing, you should surely go with the model without thinking twice. Also, the reviews on the Amazon website says a lot of positive things which makes it even more better.
- Crystal Display: lose yourself in crystal clear colour
- Crystal Processor 4K, 4K Upscaling & Adaptive Sound: relax as your TV adapts to give you the very best 4K picture and targeted sound
- HDR Powered by HDR 10+: enjoy a true-to-life picture with brighter colour and broader contrast
- Smart TV powered by Tizen: only the No. 1 selling Smart TV brand¹ can give you access to the largest collection of 4K content and all your catch-up TV apps
- What's in the box: Samsung 50" TU7100 HDR Smart 4K TV, One Remote Control, standard remote, batteries, user manual and power cable
#6 TCL 50DP628
TCL is one of the other Smart TV you can surely take a look at. You might be aware of the brand as they are pretty much creating the TVs that are most affordable. It has a 50-inch screen with a 4K resolution with ultra HD resolution. It also has Freeview Play that will help you in checking out all the channels that you want. The best part about the model is that you will get the model is the 2018 version or you can get it for the 2019 model also. There are various other variants that include the wall mount.
Moreover, the TV is compatible with Alexa and is Amazon certified. So, if you have an Alexa device at your home or you use it, it will be helpful for you. It includes HDR 10 and HLG. Therefore, there are no issues when it comes to picture quality or screen resolution. There are Netflix 4K and YouTube 4K in the TV for live streaming your favorite shows online without any issues. The TV works smooth and has easy and fast navigation to access all of your apps without any hassle.
Moreover, talking about the connectivity options, here you will get USB and wireless connectivity only. The connectivity options are less and this is a disappointment for some of the people. Therefore, if you want more options to connect various devices, you should not choose this model. However, as the TV is a smart TV most of the people don’t need any of the connectivity options. Overall it is also a great model that you can choose especially if you want the TV under 450 pounds.
- Superior Colour and Contrast: Featuring High Dynamic Range Imaging (HDR10) and Micro Dimming technologies – brighter whites and deeper blacks mean colour and contrast is optimised in every frame.
- Watch Smarter with Android: Built with an Android ecosystem and Google Assistant (Separated remote required) , your favourite content is always front and centre. With the Google Play Store, whatever you're into – Freeview Play, Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube - There's an app you're sure to love. Plus, plug in and play, with HDMI and USB connectivity.
- Wireless Connectivity: Stream or mirror content easily, connect external devices with Bluetooth, T-Cast, Chromecast, HDMI, and USB
- Effortlessly Wall Mount: The slim design provides more viewing using less space. Wall mount your TV or use the easy to fit TV stand included. A rigorously tested bracket meets industrial standard. Note: VESA = width 200mm x height 200mm (50’’/55’’).
- Worry-Free Warranty: Comes with a 2-year warranty. For support email or call: email@example.com/ 0203 795 3308.
#7 Sony Bravia KDL50WF663
Surprised to see Sony Bravia on this list of Cheapest 50-inch smart TV? Yes, Bravia’s price is a little higher than what we call cheap. However, the best features it has will surely invite the addition of this TV on the list. Therefore, we have also taken this into consideration. The model is not that cheap and is not that expensive too, you can get this mode in between 450 to 500 pounds. Although, it doesn’t count as affordable for average people you can surely see if it fits your budget.
The TV has a full HD display of 1080p which is the first and the only disappointing part about the TV. It has all the other necessary features to make the picture quality the best in the market. It uses HDR and as it is a Bravia’s model, you will also get the X reality pro. There are various other variants where one of them also includes the Blu-ray player, you can choose it if you want the player or you can simply choose the one with the wall mount. Also, the different version includes the soundbar and wall mount.
The pricing is surely high as compared to other and the features are also less. However, there are many people who love Bravia’s technology and features. For the same reason, we have taken this model into consideration. You can skip to the next model if you are not interested in this one and want the Ultra HD display, you can surely get 4K TV at an affordable rate. The only thing that will be missing there will be X reality pro.
- Get the most out of what you watch in 4K HDR - 4K delivers four times the resolution of Full HD meaning you can enjoy greater clarity and detail for amazingly realistic pictures
- More contrast and clarity - Sony's 4K X Reality Pro picture engine will upscale every pixel* in a scene to give you remarkable clarity and with Motionflow XR 200Hz (Native 50Hz) so fast paced scenes appear smooth so you'll never miss a beat *quality of upscaled picture will vary depending on the input source
- Vivid real world colour - By widening the colour spectrum our TRILUMINOS Display reproduces more colours than a conventional television
- Smart TV - Enjoy Netflix Prime Video YouTube plus a whole range of other apps and catch-up services and browse the internet using the built-in web browser*Netflix streaming membership required Prime membership required Apps and services availability varies by region and device Third party services and content may be subject to terms & conditions and payment and may be changed interrupted or discontinued at any time
- Beautifully designed 49X70 - The narrow bezel gives the KD-49X70 a refined look that blends harmoniously into any contemporary environment
#8 Samsung UE49NU7100
If you do not have any issues with going with a 49-inch screen instead of going with the 50-inch screen, this is another choice you can surely take a look at. Samsung has one of the best models for every screen range. Among them, if you want to go with the model somewhere around 50-inch, you should go with this particular one. It has auto motion plus that will make sure you get the best picture quality.
Moreover, the TV has a 4K screen resolution with HDR 10+. In other words, you will get a dynamic crystal clear screen that will show each color and pixels in the best quality. Also, there are various connectivity options available. The TV is rated 4.5 stars on Amazon as of now by more than 600 people. Therefore, there is no issue with the TV and people are loving it. The brightness is amazing and the interface is also easily navigatable. You can easily go from one app to another to watch your favorite show online. Some of the apps are already given for your convenience. You can use them to watch your favorite show.
Talking about variants, there are several variants available here that has different screen size. You can go with the 49-inch screen, there is only a 1-inch difference from the 50. With just the one inch difference, you will get many other features. Also, there are many people who will prefer 49-inch instead of 50-inch. So, it is a perfect TV for all of you. You can check out more features on the official Amazon UK website.
- Quantum Processor 4K: enjoy the very best 4K picture, thanks to the power of AI
- Object Tracking Sound: with 6 built-in speakers, discover 3D sound that moves with the action
- Boundless Design: see the picture – not the TV – with a near bezel-less design
- Smart TV powered by Tizen: only the No. 1 selling Smart TV brand¹ can give you access to the largest collection of 4K content and all your catch-up TV apps
- What's in the box: Samsung 2020 49" Q80T QLED 4K HDR 1500 Smart TV, One Remote Control, standard remote, batteries, user manual and power cable
#9 LG 49UK6200PLA
This is similar to the previous one we discussed not in the terms of features but in the terms of screen size, you will get here 49-inch. Although, this is common and won’t make much difference to your viewing experience. Some of the people still don’t take this due to the screen size. You can surely choose this as there is not much difference and on the other hand if you like the features it has. you should purchase this one.
Talking about the features, here you will get ultra high definition screen with 4K. It includes HDR and the screen you get here is an LED IPS display. For the amazing sound quality, there is also an ultra surround effect present. So, starting from the picture quality to the sound quality, you will get all the things that you want. The appearance you get here is amazing with sleek design kind of like Europe style. It works great with Alexa too along with Freeview HD.
Moreover, there are different variants that you can choose from, you can go with the 55-inch screen or if are not comfortable with the budget, you can also choose to go with 43-inch. However, the price is not that high, you will just spend a little more than 350 pounds on this TV. Yes, it is quite affordable when you see other televisions. The features are also interesting and value for money. If you think, there are still some of the features missing, it also includes ThinQ technology that works totally on Artificial Intelligence.
- Stunning 4K Ultra HD picture quality with sharp and detailed images
- Immersive sound quality (Ultra Surround)
- Stylish design and minimalist two feet stand
- Award-winning easy to use smart platform LG webOS
- To use Voice control, this requires the LG Magic Remote, which is sold separately
#10 Toshiba 49U5863DB
This is another TV that you can get under 350 pounds. Smart TV has always been a choice of many people and they choose the one that has the lowest price. In the little less screen size, you will get all the features that you need at a reasonable price. One of the biggest benefits that you will get here is less pricing than others. You can grab this TV under 350 pounds. It has 4K ultra High definition screen resolution along with the HDR. The LED TV comes with Wifi and hence you can access all your favorite streaming shows without any hassle.
The picture quality is amazing as you will get Dolby vision here. For the standard sound quality, you will get Onkyo speakers integrated right inside the TV. So, you no longer need to get another sound bar for better sound quality. Everything that you need is present in the TV. Moreover, there are various connectivity options available using which you can connect the various devices. Also, the Toshiba itself has some of the best quality movies and music that you play on the go.
Moreover, the comes with Amazon Dash Replenishment. Therefore, the TV will automatically tell you when there is a low battery. There are also plenty of other apps that are on the TV which you can use to watch your favorite show. For the Alexa lovers, you can also connect Alexa for the same. Hence, it is worth taking a look and if you like it, you can proceed to purchase the same. The best part is, it has both HDMI and also VGA connectivity option available.
- Toshiba’s TRU picture technology provides smooth, upscaled and more detailed viewing whatever you’re watching, TRU Micro Dimming improves contrast, focussing on all the different regions of the image
- Watch 4K HDR content in all its glory, Dolby Vision HDR transforms your TV experience with ultravivid picture quality, when compared to a standard picture, Dolby Vision can deliver colors never before seen, highlights that are up to 40 times brighter, and blacks that are 10 times darker
- Dolby Audio Processing provides an enhanced experience whatever you’re watching, with richer, clearer and more powerful sound
- Controlling your TV with your voice has never been easier, simply connect to either an Echo, Echo Dot or Google Home Mini device – the choice is yours
- From the latest movies and trending music to your favourite boxsets, we've got it all, the top streaming apps including Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video and Freeview Play built in as standard up to date and ready to go
Choosing the cheapest 50-inch smart TV
To conclude, all of these are some of the best Television you can take a look at. Moreover, we have taken some of the TV with less than 50-inch screen but there is only a slight difference present. Therefore, you can even choose one of them if you like. However, it is up to you on which one you have to go with and which works best for you. You should choose the one that is best for you and also see the features that you want. It is recommended that you also take a look at Amazon’s website from the link given to know more about the product.
Moreover, feel free to check our other posts if you want any specific screen size or you want to go with any companies.