From design to entertainment features, we reviewed the top 5 BEST-SELLING TVs in UK today. Read on and discover the best of the best when it comes to giving you the ultimate entertainment experience that every TV in the market promises.
Choose the Top 5 Best-Selling TVs: Your Buying Guide
First, let’s discuss the key features that will give you the most bang for your buck. This guide reveals the top secrets to buying the top 5 best-selling TVs in the market today with confidence.
Don’t be fooled the next time you go to the store or browse their website. Be sure you make the right decision. Check out these main features that the best TVs should possess:
- High-Resolution – For a future-proof TV set, don’t settle for any less than 4K resolution. You can get the best picture with HDR, 4K Ultra HDR, and 8K TVs. This set offers more realistic colours and better contrast for better viewing and entertainment.
- Smart TVs – Most TVs today are SMART TVs. This means easy access to infotainment and online technology.
- Screen Size – This is the most significant factor you shouldn’t take for granted when deciding which TV to spend your money on. Choose the largest screen size that will fit easily and comfortably in your living space. The best TVs are between 40 and 65 inches.
- Refresh Rate (Hz) – The standard refresh rate (or the number of times per second a picture is refreshed on the screen) is 60 times per second or 60 Hz. Don’t buy a TV with less than 120 Hz.
2019 Top 5 Best-Selling TVs in the UK
Now that you know what to look for, let’s review the top five best-selling TVs in the UK that will give you the best deals in the market today!
Samsung UE49NU7100 49-Inch 4K Ultra HD Certified HDR Smart TV
Coming in at the top spot, this 49-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV boasts of smart features that make binge-watching series and gaming even more pleasurable. The Samsung UE49NU7100 is a smart TV that allows you to connect to the internet and access online applications to watch catch-up services including Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. What’s more, the Samsung UE49NU7100 offers excellent quality pictures thanks to its 4K resolution and panel quality. It also features HDR10+ technology, which when combined with a gaming device or a Samsung 4K Blu-Ray will give you ultra-colourful images and exceptional shadow detail. Other features that make the Samsung UE49NU7100 the top TV in its category include:
- Catch-up TV & 4K Streaming with Smart Hub
- Picture quality: 1300 PQI
- TV PLUS
- HDMI 2.0a x 3
- “Smart Things App” for remote access to other Samsung devices on your home network
- Auto Motion Plus for impressive clarity in moving pictures
- Dynamic Crystal Color and HDR 10+ combination
- Well-designed cable management; cables are concealed in one of the TV’s feet which can house up to three cables
- Ultra HD certified for true 4K colour and clarity. Set Size with Stand (WxHxD)-110.28 x 71.64 x26.13 cm. Set Size without Stand (WxHxD)-110.28 x 63.78 x 5.97 cm
- Hidden cables for a clutter free and stylish cable management solution
- Discover easy access to all your content and connected devices from one place through Samsung's intuitive 2018 Smart Hub.
- Auto Motion Plus offers such impressive clarity in action scenes and sport that you’ll feel as if you’re watching from the stands.
- Impressive brightness, shadow detail and authentic colour through the combination of Dynamic Crystal Colour and HDR 10+.
Samsung QLED 8K TVs
Among the best of its class, the Samsung QLED 8K TVs come in various screen sizes for more buying options: 65”, 75”, and 85”. Samsung’s QLED 8K TV set offers high-resolution that adds a new dimension of reality to any living room. Samsung’s first 8K TVs dazzle with industry-leading off-angle viewing for a wide range of viewing options at different viewing positions. With this new feature, everyone can now enjoy accurate and consistent colours and contrast wherever, whenever. Samsung’s 8K TV state-of-the-art image processing is also second to none. It uses artificial intelligence to utilise all extra pixels and local dimming.
With the Samsung QLED 8K TVs, you can expect:
- 8K Ultra HD stunning images
- Incredible brightness and colour
- Groundbreaking upscaling
- External ‘One Connect’ box that jacks into the TV via a single, slender cable
- Very low input lag
- 4x HDMI in, 3x USB multimedia port
- LAN and Wi-Fi network options
- Crystal Display: lose yourself in crystal clear colour
- Crystal Processor 4K, 4K Upscaling & Adaptive Sound: relax as your TV adapts to give you the very best 4K picture and targeted sound
- HDR Powered by HDR 10+: enjoy a true-to-life picture with brighter colour and broader contrast
- Smart TV powered by Tizen: only the No. 1 selling Smart TV brand¹ can give you access to the largest collection of 4K content and all your catch-up TV apps
- What's in the box: Samsung 65" TU7100 HDR Smart 4K TV, One Remote Control, standard remote, batteries, user manual and power cable