There are several types of televisions launched in the market. The TV world is upscaling every day, and this is why we have options like LED, 4K, OLED, HDR, and so on.
For a common buyer, it is becoming a confusing task, and so we have come up with a list of the best smart TVs. Browse through them and make an informed choice yourself.
Best Smart TV Buying Guide for your Home
Different TV manufacturers are launching different models with extraordinary features. However, for the consumers, it is becoming a challenge to decide which one to choose. Here we are with our guide for buying the best smart TV. Once you check them out, you can surely decide without much disarray.
Type of TV Screen
The most significant feature of any TV is its screen. The current market has multiple options for the buyers, such as LED, OLED or QLED. LED smart TV screen is popular among buyers as it has intense black levels and colours, luminosity, image retention and motion blurs. The viewing angle of this type of screen is not promising.
OLED has perfect black level, motion blur, viewing angle, luminosity, vivid colour as well as grey uniformity tech. But, its image retention tech is poor compared to LED Smart TV.
The QLED offers a great motion blur, vivid colour, luminosity and image retention features. Plus, it is good at the black level. However, the viewing angle and grey uniformity are not desirable. Now, it is upon you what type of screen you wish to buy.
TV Screen Size
When checking out the TV screen size, consider the place and number of people who watch it at a single time. Also, the screen size depends on the distance you will watch the television. So, consider all of these three points and see what fits in your budget.
Though earlier, the standard full HD was highly in demand. Now, the 4K Ultra HD sets are grabbing the attraction for their super-rich, life-like visuals and ability to catch even the smallest of objects on the TV screen with details.
Check out the Hertz (Hz) in the description of the TV. Though the standard 60 Hz refresh rate is otherwise fine, watching fast-moving scenes may give a blurry picture, especially on LCD HDTVs. So, it is ideal for getting the TV with a faster refresh rate.
If your room is spacious, you need a smart TV that can produce fair sound travelling from a great distance. You can check the audio quality by simply playing loud action clips to find out the sound at high volumes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the difference between Smart TV and a regular TV?
A smart TV is basically more intelligent and comes with modern panel technologies that are not available in regular TVs. A smart TV gives you the access to connect Wifi, Alexa, Google Assistant, smartphones and multiple apps, unlike a regular TV.
Which TV brands are more reliable?
Although the TV selling market is vast, the sustainable brands that have successfully gained the trust of the buyers are LG, Samsung and Sony.
Is Netflix comes free on Smart TVs?
You may download the Netflix app free on your Smart TV, most likely if you own it from brands like Samsung, LG, Sony, etc. However, you need a subscription to stream Netflix contents.
Best Smart Tv’s for Home – Review
This Smart LED TV from the renowned brand Sony has the best 4K HDR Processor X1, and it upgrades the clarity and contrast. The intense blacks and advanced colours bring marvellous realistic content to the screen. It comes with a full array LED that generates brighter highlights and accurate dark scenes. This Android TV is compatible with Google Assistant.
Coming to the sound quality of this smart TV, it has DTS:X sound bar, making the audio of everything from music, movie, gaming, sports and news clearer. Vertical Surround Engine produces up to 7.1.2ch sound.
- Excellent black and vivid colour presentation
- Seven different sound modes preset
- Easy to operate and screen uniformity
- No X-wide angle view
- HDMI not available
- 4K Ultra HD Triluminos LED
- Android TV OS
- 4K HDR Processor X1
- Freeview HD & Freesat HD
2. Samsung LC32R500FHUXEN 32" Curved Monitor - FullHD, 3-sided bezel-less, Freesync, HDMI, VGA, Dark Grey
When it comes to small TVs packed with thousands of contents, Samsung 32-inch Smart bezel-less LED TV can steal the show. Yes, this offers high resolution, 4-Millisecond response time, and image clarity that you get on standard HD TVs. There is a Game Mode to adjust the game and fill the screen with different details, like image contrast, and colour settings.
Install in your room and get access to all your favourite contents with its automatic Smart LED TV features. Moreover, you can immerse yourself in the pulse-racing gaming session. Furthermore, the deeper screen curve gives you the ultimate pleasure when you watch multi-media content,
This 32-inch Smart LED TV is apt for a cosy room where you can sit on the couch or bed and enjoy a clear picture. Since it reflects the natural colours, you will get a more vibrant viewing experience.
- Ultra-clear view
- 1800R curved screen
- Includes headphone sockets.
- Cannot operate with voice command
- Captivating curves - Immerse yourself in work or play. The 1800R curved screen wraps around you, pulls you in, and keeps you focused
- The 3_sided bezel less display stretches from edge to edge for maximum viewing and a minimalist aesthetic. A refined dark blue grey exterior and Shaped stand base bring a sleek, modern look to your desk
- HDMI, VGA and Headphone sockets, whether it is an online movie, a favourite TV show, or a pulse-racing game, Samsung’s deeper screen curve will fully immerse you in all your multi-media content
- Game Mode adjusts any game to fill your screen with every detail in view with colour settings and image contrast to see scenes more vividly and spot enemies hiding in the dark
- Superfluid entertainment experience. AMD Radeon Free Sync keeps your monitor and graphics card refresh rate in sync to reduce image tear and stutter
3. HISENSE 40A4GTUK (40 Inch) FHD Smart TV, with Natural Colour Enhancer, DTS Virtual X, VIDAA U5 OS, Youtube, Netflix, Freeview Play and Alexa Built-in and WiFi (2021 NEW)
Hisense 40-inch FHD Smart TV is an entertainment box with some technologies that deliver sharp images. The incredible ultra HD 4K feature enhances the brightness, contrast and colour to give a smooth motion picture. Also, there is a Natural Colour Enhancer for better reproduction of color.
This smart TV allows you to use voice commands to turn on and off, stream shows, change channels via an Alexa-enabled device. You can turn on the Game Mode that can reduce the input lag.
- Smart and intuitive OS
- Include a special Sports Mode
- Quality audio with DTS Virtual X
- No Free Sat Decoder
- FHD - With 2 times clarity of HD TV, Hisense FHD TV presents sharp images with well-defined details. By analyzing the content coming in, the TV reduces the noises and minimizes image distortion. It offers a high-quality viewing experience with sharpness and clarity.
- HD - Hisense HD TV presents crisp and clear images by analyzing the content coming in, reducing the noises and minimizing image distortion. It offers crisp and clear content for viewing.
- Natural Colour Enhancer - Natural Colour Enhancer optimises colour reproduction, which can distinguish between the smallest differences in the input signal, and compensate to produce a final result that is uniform and realistic. Whether it’s soaps, docs or movies, you’ll enjoy colours the way they were meant to be seen.
- DTS Virtual X - Enjoy an immersive audio without the need for height speakers, the bass perception engages you into the center of a performance.
- VIDAA U5 - An easy, smart and intuitive OS, simply access to rich contents and global applications (Youtube, Netflix and Freeview Play etc.), making your TV more interesting.
4. TCL 55C815K 55-inch QLED Television, 4K Ultra HD, Smart Android TV with Freeview Play, Motion Clarity PRO, HDR 10+, Dolby Vision, Hands-Free Voice Control, Works with Google Assistant & Alexa, Metal
The TCL 55-inch QLED TV provides incredible 4K image quality. It offers 4X the resolution of a standard full HD TV. Besides, the High Dynamic Range technology ensures an amazing level of brightness.This helps to amplify clear and detailed picture quality to enjoy thousands of movies, TV shows and other media content.
This Android 9.0 TV is also compatible with different apps, Like YouTube and Google Home. The frameless match art ensures optimal screen size. You may search for movies, switch inputs, and choose content without much effort. Furthermore, the 3-legged stand lets you install the TV at any place.
- 4K ultra high definition resolution
- Simple TV remote
- Easy access to streaming channels
- Does not support eARC
- QLED & 4K HDR PREMIUM & MOTION CLARITY PRO: Quantum dot technology delivers a billion different colours and shades for exceptionally vivid and lifelike picture performance. Featuring cutting edge High Dynamic Range technology, this TV delivers striking brightness, exceptional resolution, and vivid colours. MOTION CLARITY PRO for smooth pictures and improved motion.
- DOLBY VISION – ATMOS & ONKYO SOUND: Allowing cinema fans to achieve a cinema style level of audio and visual performance in their own homes; QLED TV features an immersive 2.1 ONKYO sound solution with front firing speakers and rear bass. It delivers an incredibly immersive sound for your movies, music, and video games.
- SMART TV equipped with Android 9.0: This enables viewers to use apps such as Google Home, YouTube and Netflix in glorious 4K resolution, including Prime Video and Freeview Play. While Chromecast allows to CAST media from one device to another.
- HANDS FREE VOICE CONTROL: TCL Android TVs come with Google Assistant built in and also work with Alexa. Using just your voice, you can choose content, launch apps, turn on your TV, and switch inputs, search for movies, and much more
- FRAMELESS METAL DESIGN: C81 designs match art and technology, maximizing screen size, while suiting almost any interior with a 3 legged stand to deploy the TV wherever you wish.
This model of Samsung 4K smart TV comes with a stunning 50-inch screen. The universal guide wonderfully supports choosing and streaming your type of content on the 4K ultra high definition screen for easy access.
For everything you watch, the system will automatically upgrade to 4K UHD resolution. This is ideal if you want to get the experience of vibrant colours and details with clarity. HDR transmit super image quality than we get in HD TVs. Again, you can stream your favourite shows, movies and other media contents.
- Large 50″ screen
- Fine-tuned image quality
- Built-in Next-Gen apps
- Software – Not good
- Crystal Display: Don't settle for anything less than long-lasting, crystal clear colour. With the Crystal Display we bring you pure colour, sharp contrast and brightness that are right up there with 4K resolution.
- Crystal Processor 4K: Simply relax and enjoy all the content you love, with a 4K upscaling TV that adapts to give you striking Ultra HD picture quality. It even adjusts sound to suit whatever you’re watching.
- HDR powered by HDR10+: Watch every scene burst from the screen with Samsung HDR TV. High Dynamic Range uncovers all the finest details, even in dark and bright scenes.
- With the best-selling Samsung Smart TV¹ at your fingertips, it’s never been easier to enjoy TV. From live TV to BBC iPlayer, Netflix, Disney+, Apple TV² and much more, Samsung Smart TV Hub brings all your favourite entertainment together, in one place.
6. LG OLED55B16LA 55 inch 4K UHD HDR Smart OLED TV (2021 Model) with α7 Gen4 AI processor, 4K SELF-LIT OLED, Dolby Vision IQ and Dolby Atmos, built-in Google Assistant and Alexa
Do you want a grand TV screen for your spacious room? You can choose the LG 55″ 4K UHD smart TV. The uniqueness of the TV is its SELF-LIT OLED. You will enjoy perfect colour fidelity and good contrast. To ensure stunning pictures and awesome sound, manufacturers have integrated an α7 Gen4 AI processor, and the frequency is 120 Hz. The Game Optimiserlets you enjoy the gaming session to the ultimate level. The flicker-free display minimises eye strain.
- Surround sound channel
- Pristine colourful and crystal clear images
- Supports internet services
- No Google Assistant compatibility
- LG 4K SELF-LIT OLED for infinite contrast & 100 percent colour fidelity
- α7 Gen4 AI processor 4K / 120 Hz - outstanding picture & sound
- Intense Cinema & Sport with Dolby Vision IQ and Dolby Atmos
- Responsive Gaming with HDMI 2.1, VRR, HFR, Game Optimiser
- Low blue light & flicker free for less eye fatigue and safer viewing
7. Panasonic TX-43HX700B 43 inch 4K HDR Android TV with Dolby Vision, Google Play and built-in Google Assistant
With the increasing popularity of voice command controlling apps, most of us want a smart TV that has built-in Siri or Google Assistant or at least compatible with these apps. Here is the Panasonic 43-inch Smart LED TV that features 4K UHD images.
It is easy to change channels, stream movies and shows, play music or turn on hundreds of app with your voice commands.
HDR and Dolby vision allows getting life-like portrayals of visuals. Plus, if you like to play games, you can even derive an excellent gaming experience with its dedicated game mode. Moreover, you can enjoy the most entertaining apps, like ITV Hub and BBC iPlayer.
- Pre-set Music and Movie modes
- Intelligent audio adjustment
- Easy connection to a satellite dish
- Connecting Bluetooth is not permissible to every device.
Now that you know what features to look at and the best TV models available, we are sure you can make the best decision. So, browse through the smart TV models and bring home your entertainment package.