The best LG 43 inch smart tv High Dynamic Range or commonly known. As well as, HDR was the biggest thing in televisions that came for the year 2023.
After all, During the first quarter of the same year, HDR was initially offered to high-end televisions only and that really cost a hefty price for them, consumers.
The LG series of UHD Smart TV features almost all of LG’s latest technology except. After all, for those that are high-end exclusive.
- Ultra High-Definition 4K (3840×2160 Pixels)
- IPS Display Panel (178° Viewing Angle)
- 13 ms Input Lag (Game Mode)
- 60 Hz Refresh Rate
- 1900 Picture Mastering Index
- 10 Panel bit depth (8 bits + FRC)
- Direct LED
- Active HDR | HDR10 | HLG | Dolby Vision
- Local Dimming
- LG ULTRA Luminance
- 200 x 200 mm VESA
- LG webOS3.5 Operating System
- 2 x 10 W 2.0 CH Speakers
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Dual Band
- 2x USB 2.0
- 4x HDMI 2.0
- For more information, visit LG Electronics.
- Sharp 4K Ultra HD viewing with intelligent processor for a stunning picture
- Immersive sound quality with AI Sound
- WebOS smart platform with Freeview Play, Netflix, Disney+ and more
- Instant movie theatre with FILMMAKER mode and HDR
- Enhance your gaming experience with built in Game Optimiser and ALLM
The LG UJ670V features one of the classiest and elegant designs that we have seen on a LG 43 inch smart tv. The body frame is very thin with dimensions measuring 97.4 by 57.1 by 7.9 cm without a stand.
The almost bezeless design makes the TV look more elegant. It definitely adds up to its overall aesthetics.
The edges of the panel that acts as the frame of the display are made of aluminium with a brush-like metallic accent.
The overall design is definitely appealing. However, with the stand attached, we can see some slight wobbling when you touch the TV or just by plugging in a USB to play a movie.
This TV features a 20 by 20 cm VESA mounting standard. The back part of the TV is made of plastic but it doesn’t feel cheap.
The I/O connectivity is also located in the back part of the TV. However, we find that the position of the I/O ports is not cable management friendly.
Once fired up, the Lg 43 inch smart tv UJ670V display clear and crisp picture with brilliant levels of detail. The bright vivid color palette in standard definition is outstanding. And the picture quality comes to life when a dedicated Ultra HD source is played through.
The IPS panel means the set has a very wide viewing angle of up to 178° without causing color saturation.
Furthermore, the IPS panel is capable of displaying a wider color palette with a deeper level of color and higher color accuracy.
One more feature that drastically affects the overall picture quality is its local dimming feature or as LG calls it, ULTRA Luminance.
After all, ULTRA Luminance basically enhances contrast. Enabling the TV to express darkness with its distinct contrast between dark and light, producing an image as sharp and clear as real life.
To further enjoy this LG 43 inch smart tv, feeding it with native 4K movie or video source will even make the picture quality better.
After all, Using a Full HD source also works but don’t expect to have the same quality if you feed it with source or movies with less than 1080p or Full HD resolution. Don’t expect miracles from that.
This TV features a built-in 20W 2.0 CH Speakers which is now a standard feature to have. Loudness wise, the audio is okay and decent.
It gets the job done but don’t expect a strong loudness from the speakers. After all, Despite hitting maximum volume, you will notice that the speakers lack some punch.
On smaller room, the speakers might make of decent but in bigger rooms, the speakers will struggle to satisfy your audio quality demand.
It’s better to pair this TV with a much stronger and powerful soundbar like the LG SJ2 Soundbar.
The LG SJ2 Soundbar features a 2.1 CH speaker system with a very powerful speaker that uses 160W of power.
- Original branded product
- Two years warranty for factory defects
- LG SN5.DEUSLLK SOUNDBAR SPEAKER BLACK 2.1 CHANNELS 400 W
- LG SN5.DEUSLLK SOUNDBAR SPEAKER EAKER BLACK .1 CHANNELS 400 W
Gaming wise, the LG UJ670V series of UHD HDR LG 43 inch smart tv is one of the ideal displays to have for console gaming. With its native refresh rate of 60 Hz.
You can surely enjoy a smooth gaming experience that allows you to play any games at 60 frames per second. As long as your console and game of choice allow you to.
- [STUNNING VIEWING IMMERSION] - UHD 4K resolution on 31.5 inch monitor display presents breathtaking clarity and fine detail with four times the resolution of Full HD; in particular, VESA DisplayHDR 600 technology, capable of displaying DCI-P3 95% broad colour spectrum up to 600nit brightness, delivers a more dramatic, dynamic visual immersion experience
- [GREAT FOR GAMING]- Radeon FreeSync Technology eliminates tearing and stuttering that can occur from the difference between a graphics card’s frame rate and monitor’s refresh rate
- [USB-C COMPATIBILTY] - With USB Type-C, which offers good compatibility with MacBook Pro; Display Connection simultaneously transfers data and charges a MacBook Pro or a mobile device, up to 60W over a single cable
- [ELEGANT STAND] - Edge-ArcLine Stand is curved base that enhances stability for dependable performance; the base can be adjusted to change the tilt, height and angle of the monitor for a more comfortable viewing experience
One of the most important things to know when it comes to video gaming is the displays input lag rating. Input lag is the delay of action.
That your LG 43 inch smart tv will display after pressing a button or moving your character. The lower the input lag rating, the better and ideal it is for gaming.
With the UJ670V, hardcore players will appreciate this TV with its very low input lag of 13ms when in game mode. That’s almost as good as any dedicated PC monitor.
Though setting it on other modes will result in higher input lag of 60ms+.
Our Verdict – LG 43 inch smart tv
The LG UJ670V is definitely an amazing UHD HDR LG 43 inch smart tv but not the best. After all, Despite lacking some desirable features.
As well as, it still packs a number of features that will make most TV enthusiasts appreciate this model from LG.
After all, Given that this TV is a 2021 model, its price will surely drop in 2022. It’s current pricing on Amazon UK is very seducing that you will think twice if it’s legit or not.
Overall, this TV may not be the best TV to have but it’s one of best-valued TV in the market as of 2022. It’s affordable pricing and features makes this TV our winner for our TopUpTVUK 2022 TV awards for best big screen value TV.
- Ultra Luminance / Local Dimming
- Active HDR with 4K IPS Panel
- Low Input Lag with Native 60Hz Refresh Rate
- Not OLED
- No LG Nano Cell Technology
- Audio is mediocre or average | Divisive
What is Lg 43 inch smart tv 43UJ670V?
- It’s a TV with 4K resolution, giving you a crisp and clear picture.
- It has an ultra wide viewing angle of 178 degrees, letting you see your favorite programs from any seat in the room.
- The IPS technology reduces reflections and provides excellent color accuracy and contrast ratio for lifelike images.
What are the different types of Lg 43 inch smart tv?
- OLED (most expensive, highest quality)
- QLED (better contrast and color than LCD) – LED (cheapest, lowest quality)
Which LG TV is the best buy for your home?
- The LG OLED TV is the best buy because it has a great picture quality.
- LG LED TV is the best buy because it has a long lifespan.
- The LG plasma TV is the best buy because it has a wide viewing angle.
Is Lg 43 inch smart tv good?
- Yes, it is great!
- No, I don’t think so.
Which 43 inch Smart TV is the best?