Are you looking for an affordable 4K Smart TV that is latest and has the latest features in it? Then you might want to check out LG’s latest 4K Smart TV from their 2019 model lineup, the LG 43UJ630V. It’s an UltraHD 4K Smart TV that features the latest trend and technology on 4K TVs such as HDR, Smart TV, IPS, Upscaling, and much more.
LG 43UJ630V 43 inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV (2019)
- 43-Inch Display Panel Size
- IPS LED Display Panel
- 50Hz Refresh Rate
- 100Hz Processing Rate
- 4GB Internal Storage
- Quad Core Processor
- 3840 x 2160 Native Resolution (UltraHD 4K | 16:9 Aspect Ratio)
- Active HDR (output both HLG and HDR 10 high dynamic range formats)
- LG webOS3.5 (Smart TV)
- WiDi, Miracast, DLNA, HDMI, USB 2.0
- WiFi: 802.11ac
- 97.7 x 18.7 x 61.5 cm
- Digital Tuner: DVB-T2, DVB-C, DVB-S2 mpeg4 DVB-S2 (HD)
- Weighs 8.4 kg
- Vesa: 200 x 200
- Class A Energy Efficiency
- Smart TV services
- Catch up TV: BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, All 4, My 5
- Streaming: Netflix HD, Amazon Video 4K, YouTube 4K
- App store: LG Content Store
- Full internet browser: webOS
- For more details, visit LG Website.
As we always recommend, when looking for a TV, always look for the one that features either an IPS display or OLED. Luckily, the display panel of the LG 43UJ630V is IPS. Meaning, it offers high-quality colour reproduction and viewing angles than your typical TFT-LCDs.
In terms of picture quality, the LG 43UJ630V boasts an outstanding quality. This is pretty much expected for a TV that is 4K in native resolution and of a well know brand but on the top of that, the active HDR really adds up to the overall picture quality because it offers bright and colourful images with better deeper details.Of course, it’s not on par with the quality that you can see on SUHD or OLED TVs, but it’s still above satisfactory.
Of course, it’s not on par with the quality that you can see on SUHD or OLED TVs, but it’s still above satisfactory.
In terms of the depth of black, it’s not that quite impressive because this TV doesn’t feature ultra-luminance but not to a point of disappointment. It’s quite okay if you ask us. It still meets our satisfactory standard.
Like most smart TV’s on the market, the detailed specification and hardware components are not displayed for the public. However, we do know that it has a 4GB internal storage, which should be enough given the lightness of the apps available for this TV. It also uses a quad-core processor for that smoother and faster responsiveness when browsing the internet or using the built-in apps.
Like most 2017 LG Smart TV models, it uses LG’s latest operating system which is called webOS3.5.
With LG webOS3.5, you can download apps in the LG content store or stream movies from the biggest streaming companies such as NetFlix, Google Play, Amazon, and much more. Also, the LG 43UJ630V has all the screen sharing technologies like Wi-Di, Miracast, and direct Wi-fi. the LG 43UJ630V can receive every type of signal, so you don’t need an external tuner.
Looking at the back, the LG 43UJ630V features four (4) HDMI 2.0b ports. The use of HDMI 2.0b is a plus for this TV for that 4K@60Hz gaming support.
It also has two (2) USB 2.0 ports for other types of connectivity. As well as optical audio, component input, and composite input.
The LG 43UJ630V features two built-in speakers that use 20 W of power. The ultra surround mode is of good quality, it’s pretty much expected from a brand that’s been in the business for as long as I can remember but the quality of audio solely depends on the quality of the content being played.
Other sound features include the LG sound sync and the Hi-Fi audio support.
The LG 43UJ630V is an outstanding TV given its selling price. Compared to its predecessor which is the LG 49UH610V, it definitely offers a significant improvement.
The combination of the active HDR, the native 4K resolution, and other essential features makes the picture quality amazing. It provides vivid colours, deep details, and a wide range of black and white. For its price, it feels like you bought a far more expensive TV but then again, it’s nothing compared to OLED TVs.
Overall, for the price of below £700, it really is a great 4K Smart TV. So if you’re looking to buy a brand new 4K Smart TV, you should consider checking out this TV from LG. We also recommend that you take a look at LG 49UH603V TV.
- IPS 4K display; the latest ultra HD innovation is built into a distinct IPS 4K panel meaning your entertainment is viewable from any angle
- ThinQ AI; an intelligent television that brings convenience to your home: ThinQ AI TV can listen, think and give answers to your questions
- 4K active HDR; this HDR technology can adapt to a variety of HDR formats and provides scene by scene image mastering, delivering pinpoint picture reproduction: Active HDR is better HDR
- Stand dimensions (width x depth) - 848 x 216 mm and vesa dimensions - 200 x 200 mm
- True colour accuracy; allows viewers to see vivid, rich and life-like colour on TV screens