Today, we take a look at one of the most expensive and considerably Samsung’s flagship TV for 2021, the Samsung 65 inch smart tv. It’s being sold on Amazon. It basically offers QLED picture quality with Ultra HD capabilities and stunningly powerful audio. Is this TV worth investing into? Let’s find out!
- 65-Inch Display Size
- QLED Display Panel
- Ultra HD 4K Resolution (3840 x 2160)
- Active HDR with Dolby Vision | HDR10 | HLG
- Ultra Luminance
- 120 Hz Refresh Rate
- True 10 Bits Panel Bit Depth
- 22 ms input lag
- WRGB Panel
- Analog (NTSC/PAL/SECAM)
- M16P System on Chip
- Samsung webOS 3.5
- 4.2 CH Dolby Atmos Speakers
- Dimensions: 1461 x 877 x 62mm (W x H x D)
Despite having a massive 65-inch display size, the Samsung 65 inch smart tv is already pretty good out of the box. After spending some time watching movies and playing with the default configuration, we tend to find ourselves making simple fine adjustments to what is already a superb image.
We further test the picture reproduction of this TV by playing Marco Polo and the Samsung QE65Q70AATXXU performed an amazing job. Especially on the lantern scene in the first episode, the QLED display perfectly did its job, with its floating lights against a pitch black sky.
The Samsung QE65Q70AATXXU is clearly an improvement on last year with a 25% increase in peak brightness and in detail. Not only do the lanterns stand out more brightly against the blackness of the night sky, they also glow naturally like your seeing the real thing. The scene surely did a stunning demonstration of QLED’s strengths.
Praising an QLED TV for its black performance is the new standard these days, but it still impresses us especially compared against LCD/LED. But, the Samsung 65 inch smart tv is still inferior in terms of brightness against LCD models.
After watching a few episodes of Marco Polo, this TV makes every scene look striking, without over saturating anything that will make it look unnatural. Detail levels are excellent, when watching a 4K Blu-ray content or even 1080p movies.
The Samsung QE65Q70AATXXU also has a neutral and natural approach to colours with a wide range of colour palette provide a high level of colour accuracy every scene. For a TV this size, we highly recommend getting the best out of 4K. The picture quality of this TV is deeply amazing with its clarity and control of the image. Really impressive.
Gamers will definitely love this TV. Offering a stunning picture quality along with its low input lag of 22 ms on game mode. It is by far the lowest input lag from high-end TV’s that we have ever seen.
It also features 120 Hz of native refresh rate for that fluidity and smooth experience of gameplay when playing video games. Allowing you to enjoy 120 frames per second if your PC or Console allows you.
The Samsung 65 inch smart tv has powerful built-in speakers. It features a 4.2 CH Dolby Atmos speakers. It basically has 2 speakers on each side that use 10 W of power and with one 20 W subwoofer on each side.
Giving you that audio quality with a strong punch. For us, the audio is great. You won’t even think about adding a soundbar once you hear the audio reproduction quality of this TV.
Samsung’s QLED TVs are stunningly amazing and it gets better every year. With the Samsung QE65Q70AATXXU has taken its QLED technology to a whole new level. Samsung has proved to be one of the most reliable brands in terms of TV with this TV’s superb picture quality. Paired with a powerful built-in audio and jaw-dropping design, and the Samsung QE65Q70AATXXU is really irresistible if you have the budget.
It is being sold for less than less than £3,900 compared to its launch price.
- Contrast Rich
- OLED Blacks are black
- Stunning Audio Quality
- Brightness is inferior to LCD
- No HDR Support
- Stunning Ultra HDR 4K QLED Visuals - Discover QLED with the Samsung Q60C, which delivers jaw a dropping Crystal 4K display with 100% Colour Volume thanks to Quantum Dot Colour Technology. Dual LED technology provides both warm and cool tones too.
- Immersive Audio With Object Tracking Sound & Adaptive Sound - For sound that puts you right in the heart of the action, our QLED 4K TVs have Object Tracking Sound that feels like you are watching live. Also, Adaptive Sound matches audio to content.
- A 4K QLED That Is Great For Watching And Gaming Too - With a built in Gaming Hub, you can play AAA Xbox titles at the touch of a button and our built in Gaming display HUD gives you a winning edge, along with Motion Xcelerator frame rate technology.
- Smart TV Streaming & Built In Voice Assistants - Watch your favourite movies and TV with Amazon Prime, Netflix, BBC iPlayer & many more all built-in, as well as Alexa, Google Home and Bixby Voice assistants so you can control your QLED TV your way.
- Start Experiencing Samsung TVs - We believe a TV is more than something you watch. It should inspire, amaze, envelop and immerse you. From quality picture, to elegant design, our TVs push the boundaries of what is possible and what a TV can be.
Conclusion: After extensive research and testing, we’ve identified the top-rated Samsung 65 inch smart TVs of 2023. Our reviews take into consideration various factors, including picture quality, sound performance, smart features, design, and price. We’ve provided in-depth analysis and comparisons to help you make an informed decision when choosing the perfect TV for your home. Whether you’re a cinephile, gamer, or sports enthusiast, we’ve got a Samsung 65 inch smart TV that will meet your needs. With advanced technology and innovative features, these TVs will transform your viewing experience to a whole new level.