If you are looking for a smart television with the best display that can precisely show each and every detail even in the darkest of the scenes and is also a gaming television, then the Samsung Q90R is the best product to grab off of the market without a doubt. It is currently rated as the best TV in 2019.
View content at multiple times the goals of 1080p with the Samsung Q90 75″ Class HDR 4K UHD Smart QLED TV. This TV has a 74.5″ Quantum Dot LED-illuminated LCD board, and consolidates Motion Rate 240 innovation to carefully improve quick moving pictures to diminish obscure. It is good with the HDR10, HDR10+, and HLG HDR organizations to furnish a more extensive shading array with perfect substance and other gear for progressively clear pictures.
The Q90 has worked in Wi-Fi and Ethernet network to give access to your most loved applications and Internet-based substance, in addition to substance sharing and screen reflecting with your other keen gadgets, for example, your cell phone or tablet. With four HDMI contributions, there are various alternatives for interfacing top quality video sources. Three USB ports are likewise installed for associating sight and sound peripherals like blaze drives. The Bixby remote helper is inherent, and the Q90 additionally supports voice control by means of the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
- Direct-lit display
- Ultra Black
- Quantum Processor 4K picture engine
- Motion Rate 240 technology
- QLC (Quantum Light Control)
- Quantum HDR 16x
- Direct Full Array 16x contrast
- 100% Color Volume with Quantum Dot
- Ultra Viewing Angle
- Ultimate UHD Dimming local micro-dimming
- Contrast Enhancer
- Auto Motion Plus
- Film Mode
- Natural Mode support
- Dolby Digital Plus
- Multiroom Link
- Bluetooth Audio
- Bixby support for US English, UK English, Korean, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
- Works with the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
- Far-field voice interaction
- TV Plus
- Integrated web browser
- Universal Guide
- TV to the mobile device and mobile device to TV mirroring via DLNA
- 360 video player & camera support
- Wireless & Wired TV On – Samsung WOL
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- Wi-Fi Direct
- TV Sound to Mobile & sound mirroring
- AI technology
- 4K AI upscaling
- Ambient Mode with brightness/color sensor
- Instant On
- Quad-core processor
- Digital Clean View
- Auto channel search
- Auto power off
- Closed captioning (subtitle)
- ConnectShare (HDD & USB 2.0)
- Embedded POP
- Electronic program guide
- Game Mode – Auto Game Mode, Game Motion Plus, Dynamic Black EQ, Game Enhancer
- FreeSync VRR (variable refresh rate)
- IP control
- Bluetooth & USB HID support
- MBR & IPv6 support
- Digital & analog tuners
- EX-Link RS-232C control
- ARC support
- HDMI Quick Switch
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
- Anynet HDMI CEC
- Eco sensor
The Key Features of this television speaks about its quality and worth
- It has a Direct Full array 16X, which means that this television is capable of providing a good contrast of colors and brightness control due to the presence of direct backlighting with the most concentrated LED zones.
- The presence of Quantum processor 4K allows it to upscale the content for sharp detail and refined colors.
- It has an Ultra viewing angle that is engineered to prevent glare and enhance the picture which allows the viewer to watch television at any angle.
- The Quantum HDR 16x technology allows discovering a new frontier of spectacular color and incredible detail, just as the director intended.
The Samsung Q90R is a smart TV that has all in one characteristic which means it has the capability to automatically detect and control all compatible connected devices and content. It allows voice control through Bixby on TV, it has the new Apple TV app on it, it has easy connections and can be Samsung soundbars, amazon Alexa and google assistance.
This product is also great for gaming purposes as it has Dynamic Black Equalizer which gives you better visibility in the dark and uses detailed scene analysis to optimize image quality. It can even enhance the sound, so you can immerse yourself in the game. It is also the first TV that comes with FreeSync™ that will reduce the lag time and tears. It comes in three sizes, 65”, 75” and 82”.
LG OLED 55E9PLA
The LG OLED55E9PLA is a smart television that has AI integrated n its processor allowing the user to interact with the television in a much better. It provides a visual experience like no other and has a minimalistic design that fits anywhere easily. It has the looks and the style that a modern house requires along with the latest specifications of modern technology.
The key features of this television are:
- New 2nd Gen α9 Processor with AI optimizes picture and sound depending on the type and quality of content, so you always enjoy a breathtaking experience.
- Advanced voice control
- Perfect Color on Perfect Black: OLED pixels create an astonishingly accurate and wide color range that is presented on the perfect black background only available from self-emitting pixels.
- Dolby Vision & Atmos Cinema transforms your home into an entertainment powerhouse with cinematic HDR imaging and sound.
- 4K Cinema HDR trues to the filmmaker’s vision with the support of most HDR formats. Be immersed in cinematic images with major HDR formats including Advanced HDR by Technicolor and HDR10 Pro.
- The minimalistic design and sleek design of the LG E9 OLED TV seamlessly integrates with your home. LG OLED TV adds a final touch of uniqueness to your carefully curated interior
This television is also great for gaming purposes as it has a fast response and fluid motion which gives a 1ms response time and low input lag allows smoother real-time action. VRR and ALLM supported on HDMI 2.1 deliver the best graphics with a minimal stutter at the fastest speeds.
One of the common issues with watching HD content on 4K TVs is that you need fair picture handling to augment the picture without it appearing to be excessively fake. The E9’s OLED board, in any case, is completely at home with HD content, with the exact pixel control to bring out just the degree of detail required.
Watching the opening scene of Stranger Things (SDR) on OLED was a disclosure, with the image drawing out the ill-humored shadows of the Hawkins woods as obviously as the lively reds and yellows of children’s knapsacks and T-shirts. The capacity of OLED boards to ‘turn off’ singular pixels makes for unfathomably profound blacks, and surprising degrees of shading contrast and the additions are clear to the eye. This is a TV made for climate, and even customary SDR pictures appreciate a genuine lift to the hues on-screen.
LG has likewise pressed in a component called HDR Pro (recorded as HDR Effect in your settings), which attempts to upgrade SDR pictures to utilize the board’s extended shading extent; the impact isn’t especially normal, nonetheless, particularly contrasted with the other picture settings accessible
This television comes in 55” and 65”. It also has AI smart that has deep learning technology that will expand your AI experience with both the Google Assistant and Alexa. Get answers to questions and control smart home appliances all through the power of your voice.
For a top of the line TV that is so obviously intended for true to life evenings in, you may be excused for deduction it wouldn’t likewise exceed expectations as a gaming TV. In any case, the E9 plays requesting games easily, with that additional degree of profundity and detail in the board making amazing visuals in 3D situations: stacking up Breath of the Wild on Nintendo Switch was just surprising, even with the support’s HD limitation, including a genuine totality and vibrancy to the game’s cel-concealed character models.
Comparison between Samsung Q90R and LG OLED 55E9PLA
|1||Price||£3,999.00 (65”)||£2799 (65”)|
|6||Energy efficiency class||B||A|
|10||Cable clutter prevention||Single near-invisible optic fiber for all connections||Reduced cable clutter but cable connection still visible|
Putting up with the comparison class of the two televisions we see above the surface both of the screens are very good in their own regards, though Samsung offers the best specs as always but the heavy price tag that comes along Samsung is what forces the buyer to lean towards LG as it offers very good specs and aspects for a relatively low price tag.
Meanwhile LG does not rather beat the processor of Samsung but yet the efficiency it brings along in the race is worthwhile, it probably lures in the buyers to go along and go for the LG TV as it is way more efficient but yet the Samsung TV is way better in means of processor power but brings along the handling issues as both the televisions are smart and are to be handled with extreme care.