Graphic Design is one of the fields in which the screen is everything. In order for you to provide the best possible work that is accurate, you need a screen that will cater to the needs of modern technological advancements. Therefore, we have compiled a list of BEST MONITORS FOR GRAPHIC DESIGNING. For the most part, successful graphic designers look for a couple of things that make their minds whether or not a monitor is going to give them an edge over others.
This includes Screen Size, Resolution, Color Accuracy, I/O, Look and Feel, and finally, the Price. Hence, let’s get you the right monitor for graphic design.
Choosing Best Monitors for Graphic Design – Factors
Let’s talk about some of the factors that make a monitor worth buying.
Size matters (that’s what she said). When it comes to working on high quality and detailed images, the monitor size can take your graphic design game to the next level. Hence, choosing the highest possible screen size while also keeping the resolution in view is something that every graphic designer should look up to. Moreover, it really matters to your work. For example, if you have limited desk space and want to maximize the resolution, a 24-32 Inch Monitor can do the trick.
And if you want to go for dual monitors, it’s better to keep them as concise as possible and spend money on the resolution.
For a designer, the resolution is basically everything. Having a good monitor for graphic design means having a great resolution. Talking about the pixels on the screen, the more pixels you have, the better the results are going to be. Nowadays, many YouTubers, Filmmakers, and Graphic Designers are using up to 4k or even 16k monitors to go all out. While it’s obvious that it’s to the time t go extreme, 4K remains the best choice for designers.
Moreover, Quad HD (2K) is also a great choice when it comes to wide monitors. However, the cost will increase with an increase in resolution. If you have the budget to spend, consider going for a 4K monitor.
We all know how important colors are for brand identity and accuracy. Nowadays, most of the monitors have the feature to calibrate colors but still, getting a monitor who has the best colors out of the box is the optimal choice for everyone.
Therefore, you should consider buying a monitor that shows the most accurate colors.
These are the top three factors by which we can analyze the best monitors for graphic design.
The Best Monitors for Graphic Design – 2020
1. Artisul D16 15.6 Inch Drawing Tablet
Starting off with Artisul D16 Drawing Tab. For a graphic designer, it’s always better to have a pen touch-sensitive monitor. This device features an FHD touch screen display with 8192 pen pressure levels. Take your creativity to the next level with this 15.6-inch display. Now, I know it isn’t the ideal size when it comes to designing. However, for artists, it can be a blessing considering the price point and the features that they give.
You also get the option to customize 7 shortcut keys and the monitor comes with an adjustable stand. All these aspects make this device one of the best monitors for graphic designers. The color are on point and you can see all the details.
- Beautiful Design
- FHD crisp display
- Comes with an adjustable stand
- Pen Touch support
- 15.6 Inch Size
- 15.6’’ inches drawing screen, which provides you more space to create,meanwhile, it is easy to carry around. Artisul D16 graphics tablet can be used in the fields of Illustration, graphic design, ID design, animation, comic creation, photo retouching, etc. It is perfect for beginners, anime enthusiasts, art school students and creative practitioners,whether you are left handed or right handed.
- 8192 Levels Pen Pressure Sensitivity is able to sensitively reflects brushstrokes and painting intensity,which provides finer and thicker lines as you required. Thanks to the patented electromagnetic resonance technology,the stylus is battery-free, you are no longer need to charge the pen.
- 7 customized shortcut keys plus a dial:you can define different daily functions according to your own habits,which helps you achieve efficient and convenient creation. Adjustable monitor stand: comes with the monitor stand, which is adjustable,which is able to provide you a comfortable creating environment.
- With 1920*1080 screen resolution,178°viewing angle and 76%A-dobe RGB color gamut, you can see every detail clearly and get all the colors you want. Brightness adjustment button is designed on the side of the screen,arrows you to adjust the screen brightness at any time. It is more convenient to adjust the brightness through driver.
- OS compatibility:Windows 7 or later,macOS 10.12 or later. Artisul D16 Graphics Tablet is compatible with most of drawing software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Painter etc. Note: This drawing tablet must be connected to a computer when using.
2. BenQ PD2700Q 27 Inch 1440p QHD Monitor
Taking things on a whole other level, we have the BenQ’s 27-inch computer monitor for graphic design. With such an eye-catching design comes a high-quality display that is ideal for designing products. With the anti-glare display, you don’t have to worry about the accuracy and reflection of things. The sole purpose of creating this device was to provide the best possible experience for graphic designers.
The 27-inch display with surely awaken your inner creativity. Moreover, there are a lot of ports too and the monitor comes with an adjustable stand. Considering all the pros. this device is one of the best monitors for graphic design and photography.
- 27-Inch Display
- 1440p Resolution
- Flicker-Free and Color Accurate
- IPS Panel
- Anti Glare
- High Shipping Fee
- AQCOLOUR technology: Factory-calibrated 100% sRGB and Rec.709 colour space of accurate colours for professional creative work
- Dualview function: Display two picture modes (e.g. sRGB/Darkroom Mode) simultaneously without the need for two screens
- Darkroom, CAD/CAM and animation display mode: Revolutionary modes bring out the details of intricate designs into view
- Display pilot software: Display desired image proportions for multi-tasking convenience. Pixel Pitch (mm): 0.2331
- Eye-care technology : Flicker-free technology reduce eye discomfort