In 2023, the market of the best 4K Ultra HD Smart TVs continues to evolve, offering consumers an immersive viewing experience with stunning picture quality and advanced smart features. With a wide range of options available, it can be challenging to determine which models are the best to invest in.
This guide aims to assist you by highlighting the top five 4K Ultra HD Smart TVs to consider when making your purchase decision in 2023. These TVs have been selected based on their exceptional picture quality, smart capabilities, user-friendly interfaces, and overall value for money.
Whether you’re a movie enthusiast, a passionate gamer, or a streaming aficionado, these televisions are designed to elevate your entertainment experience to new heights. So, let’s explore the best 4K Ultra HD Smart TVs available in 2023 and discover the perfect one for your home.
Table of Contents
1. Samsung 65 Inch CU7100, Best 4K Ultra HD Smart TV
The Samsung 65 Inch CU7100 is our top choice of the best 4K TV you can buy for 2023. With its slick design, it really is one of the best TVs out there. The KS9500 ended up being thicker than other similar priced TV sets around the rear.
The extra thickness hides a FALD (full array local dimming) backlight. This then allows the Samsung 65 Inch CU7100 to produce super-bright HDR highlights across its 65-inch panel while delivering high levels of contrast and deep blacks. Gaming responsiveness is best in class, too, which is a bonus.
- Watch Television In Stunning 4K Definition - Our Crystal UHD HDR Smart TV uses a 4K Processor that upscales the content you are watching to stunning 4K for a brilliant picture with sharp focus, dazzling colours and jaw dropping contrast.
- Stream What You Want & Enjoy Console Free Gaming - Our Samsung TV has BBC iPlayer, Prime Video, ITV Player, Netflix & many more all built in as well as digital channels and a built-in gaming TV hub for console free Xbox, Ge-Force & Nvidia Gaming.
- Sound That Suits You With Adaptive Sound - Our 4K TV works to match sound to your favourite content. Adaptive Sound tweaks the volume and settings based on the content so you get the perfect sound every time. Add a Samsung Soundbar for Q-Symphony.
- Smart Things & Video Call Apps - Our Crystal Ultra HD 4K Samsung TV gives you even more connectivity. Smart Things allows your Samsung devices to network and you can control your home from your phone, and video calling makes conversations more comfortable.
- Start Experiencing Samsung TVs - We believe a TV is more than something you watch. It should inspire, amaze, envelop and immerse you. From quality picture, to elegant design, our TVs push the boundaries of what is possible and what a TV can be.
The Panasonic TX-32MS480B is capable of producing high quality images without any loss. The beautiful picture performance of the Panasonic TX-32MS480B is partly due to its backlight. The backlight panel basically has 512 individually controlled zones in a honeycomb grid of its panel. Causing fewer light leakage between zones for improved contrast.
The Ultra HD HDR performance of this TV is spectacular. HDR contents are wonderfully produced and its upscaling is excellent, thanks to its built-in Studio Master HCX+ chip, which makes non-HDR Full HD content look stunningly amazing. The Panasonic TX-32MS480B‘s speakers aren’t disappointing either. This is one of the finest TVs you can ever buy for 2023.
- ANDROID TV: Get access to all your favourite films, shows, apps and games from Netflix, Amazon Prime, Apple TV, Disney+, Twitch and Google Play with this Panasonic TV with Android built-in.
- GOOGLE ASSISTANT: Control your HD TV with your voice using the built-in Google Assistant, whether asking Google to search for the latest blockbuster, stream shows, or open a multiplayer game.
- CHROMECAST: This Smart TV includes built-in Chromecast support, letting you cast movies, shows, apps and games directly from your phone, tablet or laptop to your TV.
- EASY CONNECTIVITY: This LED TV is equipped with Bluetooth to let you pair your TV with soundbars, headphones or speakers, a USB media player to play games, music, videos and photos, plus Wireless-LAN built-in.
- HDR SUPPORT: This HD TV features HDR (High Dynamic Range) support, including HDR10 and HLG, delivering more realistic colours, as well as higher contrast and brightness levels for the best possible visuals.
The LG OLED evo C3 is one of LG’s high-end OLED TV’s that offers superior performance than the 2022 models. The LG OLED evo C3 strengths are its low latency, bright light output, as well as intuitive smart TV system. It also is the most affordable affordable OLED released in 2023.
The LG OLED evo C3 surely did deliver some of the best picture quality that you can see from a TV all year.
- Advanced OLED α9 AI processor with AI Super Upscaling and picture optimisation
- Incredible brightness with Brightness Booster
- LG SELF-LIT OLED evo for extraordinary detail and contrast
- Ultra Slim Design – sharp profile and narrow bezels
- Smart platform with Freeview Play, Netflix, Disney+ and more
The Hisense 50E7HQTUK is also one of the best TV’s that you can but in 2023 for its features and price. This TV is probably one of the cheapest 50in 4K HDR TV on Amazon UK. Offering a promising feature list for an affordable price. Discerning viewers are likely to be surprised at the quality of the image reproduction.
This TV’s upscaling is very respectable and the HDR performance is pretty decent. Although the viewing angles on the this TV’s VA panel are very narrow. Causing the contrast and vibrancy to drop dramatically when viewed at an angle. The backlighting of this TV only has a maximum brightness of around a third of that of the best TVs in this line-up.
- QLED: Get closer to reality with over a billion true-to-life colors. A wider palette of color ensures smoother gradients whilst reds, greens and blues appear for more vivid and realistic watching experience, especially for gaming.
- 4K UHD: 4 times higher resolution than FHD TVs. Binge watch your favorite shows, immerse yourself in the latest movies, or thrill in every moment of the hottest games.
- DTS Virtual X: Premium audio post-processing solution for TVs that brings height to the entertainment experience. Leveraging the leadership in virtual surround sound, the DTS Virtual solution psychoacoutsically delivers up to 7.1.4 immersive content through traditional speakers in the horizontal plane.
- Dolby Vision: Inspired by cinema technology, Dolby Vision HDR technology gives an astonishing brightness and contrast depth by 40 times brighter and blacks 10 times darker than standard picture.
- VIDAA U5: An easy, smart and intuitive OS, simply access to rich contents and global applications (YouTube, Netflix and Freeview Play etc.), making your TV more interesting
The Sony BRAVIA KD-32W800 offers a 32-inch display panel of 4K HDR that employs 650 individual backlights, known as dimming zones, that allows bright highlights to meld well with the darkest and with the inkiest blacks.
It does, however, feature an Android TV but it’s not that but. Also, Sony’s ZD9 surely is the TV that can product a performance that is worth to be called the best HDR image quality that you’ll see on a TV.
- BRAVIA Engine: The power behind amazing pictures
- Live Colour: Beautiful, natural colours in everything you watch on this Sony TV
- USB HDD REC: Turn your television into a digital recorder
- Find all the entertainment you can dream of, as fast as you can talk - With advanced voice control, this Android smart TV lets you enjoy movies and shows from apps such as Netflix and Amazon Prime Video or broadcast in an instant.
- Box Contains: 32W800 TV, Table Top Stand, Voice Remote, Control Batteries, AC Power Cord, Operating Instructions , Quick Setup Guide