Top-Rated Smart Tv
When technology was born, various gadgets, tools, and devices also popped up alongside with it. Some of these devices were television and Bluetooth transmitter and receiver. Just like other gadgets, television has become an important tool to humans as it gives necessary information, promotes learning, and even serve as an entertainment.
These are all made possible because of the continuous growth and evolution of technology. In fact, new TVs nowadays have offers a variety of features such as media streaming, music streaming as well as web streaming. Thanks to the more advanced technology, the CRT TVs or Cathode Ray Tube TVs transformed into Smart TVs.
From the boring black and white TVs, now, we can watch all day at Ultra HD resolution. These new TVs let us see more details and texture while watching, which gives us a better experience. As a matter of fact, new TVs nowadays even support wireless control using transmitters, unlike the older ones.
HOW TO CONNECT HEADPHONES ON YOUR TV USING BLUETOOTH?
Do you want to watch a movie in the middle of the night without even disturbing anyone that’s sleeping? That’s very simple, all you have to do is connect your TV on a headphone using a Bluetooth. This is a lot easier with modern HDTVs.
But what if you are using an old model TV? No, a problem because connecting wireless headphone is possible through the use of a transmitter and receiver.
WHAT IS A TRANSMITTER?
A transmitter is an electronic device which generates a radio waves to be able to send data with the aid of a receiver antenna. It is commonly used for wireless control and communication between devices such as cell phone, speakers, and more.
WHAT IS A RECEIVER?
A receiver is a device that displays the information in an audible or visual form which was sent by the transmitter. Both the transmitter and receiver work together to generate sound and visuals.
BLUETOOTH TRANSMITTER AND RECEIVER FOR TV
If you are not aware of it, Bluetooth transmitter and receiver for tv are usually used to let your TV connect to any wireless devices such as Bluetooth speakers and Bluetooth headsets for music streaming.
In other words, Bluetooth transmitter and receiver let us connect to our old TVs and transmit audio wirelessly using Bluetooth. To be exact, it let us listen or connect to our TV in a distance without hassle. It lets you comfortably watch movies and stream music at your desired audio level without even hassle.
This is because you can easily connect it to wireless devices such as mobile phones, speakers, and headphones. And many people find it very cool and convenient to use. That’s why they are getting popular each day in the market globally and locally.
TOP BLUETOOTH TRANSMITTER AND RECEIVER
It seems like everyone’s talking about Bluetooth transmitter and receiver. In fact, they’re getting hot in the market nowadays. If you happen to be looking for a Bluetooth transmitter and receiver for TV, check out the following items listed down below.
Avantree Oasis Long Range Bluetooth Transmitter and Receiver
Want a Bluetooth hub for your entire home? Then, Avantree Oasis is what you have been looking for. This device is a transmitter and a receiver that operates at ranges up to 160 feet. It supports RCA/3.5mm aux audio connectivity as well as digital/optical audio input and output.
Therefore, almost every audio device will be compatible with it. In addition, it also features aptX Low Latency support, therefore, you can not experience audio lag, unlike traditional Bluetooth dongles. What makes this transmitter/receiver awesome is that it lets multipoint connectivity.
In other words, you can do Bluetooth streaming using two different pairs of headphones at the same time. So, basically, this means you can share your music even if you are not sharing your headset, which is definitely cool.
This product certainly does its job perfectly and smoothly even between structural objects such as walls. The only downside for this device is its auto-connect function which can not be turned off.
Bluetooth version: 4.2
Support profiles: A2DP, AVRCP
Audio codec: aptX-HD, aptX-LL, aptX, SBC
Operational range: Class I, up to 50m
Input voltage/ current: DC 5V/ 500mA
Operating temperature: -10 ℃ ~ 45 ℃
Storage temperature: -20 ℃ ~ 60 ℃
Support sampling rate in optical mode：≤48KHz
Support audio in optical mode: PCM / LPCM
Product size: 4.49’’* 2.95’’* 1.18’’ (114×75×30MM)
Product weight: 0.20lb (90g)
What’s in the box?
If you are planning of buying Avantree Oasis Bluetooth Transmitter and Receiver, the item will consist of the following:
Avantree Oasis Plus(BTTC-500P)
USB charging cable
3.5mm audio cable
3.5mm female to RCA male cable
User manual & Quick user guide
- [EXCELLENT SOUND QUALITY] Qualcomm aptX HD Audio ensures compatible Bluetooth devices deliver high definition (HD) Audio. It preserves sound data throughout the Audio transmission, resulting in a ‘better-than-cd’ listening experience. Simple switch to alternate between HD and low latency priority If your device supports both codecs.
- [DUAL-LINK NO LIP SYNC DELAY] Simultaneously stream audio to 2 headphones or speakers with no delay while watching TV, movies or gaming. Note: 1. Not recommended to use dual link with TWS earbuds. 2. To achieve low latency (<40ms delay ) receiving device (headphones >
- [PASS-THROUGH SUPPORT] Even if your TV only has one Optical port, connect the Oasis Plus between your TV and Soundbar - then play audio from your soundbar and stream to your headphones simultaneously. This is a unique product Feature! It even supports independent device volume control. Easily choose between Bluetooth mode (wireless) and bypass mode (wired) with the Flip of a switch, without the need to plug / unplug any wires.
- [EXTENDED LONG RANGE] Experience Wireless freedom to walk anywhere in the house! Proven range of 295ft in testing with headphones (audition Pro), and 328ft using two Oasis Plus units as a Transmitter/ receiver Pair in open air line-of-sight conditions. Note that the operating range can be affected by multiple factors (see Faq1 below)
- [EASY TO USE & SUPPORT] It supports full-featured voice guidance and status / codec indicators, making it incredibly easy to set up and use. Re-connects quickly to the last device. Supports Digital optical / AUX / RCA Audio output standards making it compatible with 99% of the TVs on the market. On board volume adjust function can be used for many devices that do not have their own volume controls (E. G. Airpods). Any questions, please contact Avantree Technical Support via email@example.com
TaoTronics Bluetooth Transmitter and Receiver
Just like Avantree Oasis, TaoTronics Bluetooth Transmitter and Receiver also supports two pairs of headphones to be connected at once. Further, it also supports standard 3.5mm connectivity and optical/digital connectivity. It also supports low audio latency aptX Low Latency technology to avoid audio lag and synchronization issues.
More importantly, this transmitter and receiver run with an internal battery. That’s why this device may last up to 15 hours of use with just a single charge. But that’s not all, because you can use this wonderful device while it’s charging which makes it more convenient for others.
This TaoTronics Bluetooth Transmitter and Receiver is pretty cool as it both functions as a transmitter and receiver. That simply means you save money as you do not have to buy a separate transmitter and receiver.
Size: 2.36*2.36*0.79 inch
Working Time Approx.: 15 hours (AUX mode); Approx. 12 hours (SPDIF mode)
Bluetooth: Bluetooth v4.0
What’s in the Box?
If you purchase a TaoTronics Bluetooth Transmitter and Receiver the product will come with the following:
1 TaoTronics Bluetooth Transmitter and Receiver
Digital Optical TOSLINK
3.5mm Wireless Audio Adapter for TV
Home Stereo System – aptX Low Latency
- BLUETOOTH TRANSMITTER AND RECEIVER: Transmitter function transforms 3.5mm audio-out media devices into a Bluetooth device capable of streaming Bluetooth audio; Receiver lets non-Bluetooth devices like car or home stereos receive high quality audio.
- INSTANT SOUND: Enjoy a latency lower than 95% of other devices with the newest audio codec; end-to-end lag time is now 40 milliseconds so high-definition video is transmitted without problems in Transmitter mode.
- A 2 FOR 1 CONNECTION: Two Bluetooth headphones or speakers can pair at once so children can watch in silence and give parents a needed break.
- FULL CONTROL: During receiver mode you have full control of the music including play / pausing, track selection, and volume control with buttons on the adapter controls. The adapter can connect to traditional device like wired headphones or speakers so they can receive Bluetooth music direct from phones and tablets.
- ALWAYS READY: With 20 hours of continuous audio, battery protection, charging during operation, and pairing memory functionality, you’re always ready for fun.
Ubittek Bluetooth Transmitter and Receiver
Just like the first two units, Ubittek is also a transmitter and receiver which also supports most modern functionalities and technologies such as aptX Low Latency audio streaming. Ubittek also supports analog and digital audio input and output, automatic repairing, and multipoint pairing.
This simply means that you can stream using more than one device at the same time. You can use this device for 15 hours on a single charge. Further, you can use this device in a range of 33-foot maximum.
Package Dimensions: 14x11x4cm
Item weight: 6.2 ounces
What’s in the Box?
If you are planning to buy Ubittek Bluetooth Transmitter and Receiver, the package will contain the following:
1 Ubittek Bluetooth 4.1 2-in-1 adapter
3.5mm Auxiliary Cable
Digital Optical audio TOSLINK cable
3.5mm Female to 2 RCA Male Cable
USB charging cable
3.5mm Male to a Male audio adapter
- TRANSMITTER and RECIEVER】
- : One portable adapter to use as either transmitter or receiver, powered by the latest Bluetooth 4.1, can pair with 2 headphones(TX mode) or speakers(RX mode) at once.
HOW TO CHOOSE A BLUETOOTH TRANSMITTER AND RECEIVER?
If you are interested in purchasing your very own Bluetooth transmitter and receiver, make sure to choose the right transmitter and receiver for your TV. There are tons of Bluetooth transceivers in the market nowadays. So, you have to be extra careful when choosing one.
You have to choose a transmitter and receiver that supports the hardware of your TV. In addition, you should also choose a device that features an aptX with Low Latency to avoid experiencing an audio lag, especially with videos.
There are various cheap transmitter and receiver in the market, so you need to be extra careful when buying one. Always look for some reviews online regarding the product you want to buy.
If you are interested in buying a Bluetooth Transmitter and Receiver for your TV, try these amazing devices listed above. These devices are top rated by many users. Experience a better music streaming without being tangled into wires. Free yourself and experience the greatness of wireless music streaming.
Untangle yourself from wires and listen to music at a distance anytime. Enjoy the flexibility of Bluetooth transmitter and receiver. Watch your favorite shows and movies every day and every night using your headphones. Play video games and stream music without disturbing anyone in the middle of the night.
Grab your own Bluetooth 5.0 transmitter-receiver music streaming sound system. With Bluetooth transmitter and receiver, you can stream and listen to high-definition sound wirelessly.
In addition, you can easily connect it with the dual headphone as well as speaker adapter. With this device, you can play your favorite music from your mobile phone to your TV, home stereos, and speaker.
After all, these days, almost everything is getting wireless from headphones, chargers, and more. So, what are you waiting for? Go look for your Bluetooth transmitter and receiver for tv. Listen, play, and watch wirelessly.