When technology was born, various gadgets, tools, and devices also popped up alongside with it. Some of these devices were television and Bluetooth transmitter and receiver. Just like other gadgets, television has become an important tool to humans as it gives necessary information, promotes learning, and even serve as an entertainment.
These are all made possible because of the continuous growth and evolution of technology. In fact, new TVs nowadays have offers a variety of features such as media streaming, music streaming as well as web streaming. Thanks to the more advanced technology, the CRT TVs or Cathode Ray Tube TVs transformed into Smart TVs.
From the boring black and white TVs, now, we can watch all day at Ultra HD resolution. These new TVs let us see more details and texture while watching, which gives us a better experience. As a matter of fact, new TVs nowadays even support wireless control using transmitters, unlike the older ones.
HOW TO CONNECT HEADPHONES ON YOUR TV USING BLUETOOTH?
Do you want to watch a movie in the middle of the night without even disturbing anyone that’s sleeping? That’s very simple, all you have to do is connect your TV on a headphone using a Bluetooth. This is a lot easier with modern HDTVs.
But what if you are using an old model TV? No, a problem because connecting wireless headphone is possible through the use of a transmitter and receiver.
WHAT IS A TRANSMITTER?
A transmitter is an electronic device which generates a radio waves to be able to send data with the aid of a receiver antenna. It is commonly used for wireless control and communication between devices such as cell phone, speakers, and more.
WHAT IS A RECEIVER?
A receiver is a device that displays the information in an audible or visual form which was sent by the transmitter. Both the transmitter and receiver work together to generate sound and visuals.
BLUETOOTH TRANSMITTER AND RECEIVER FOR TV
If you are not aware of it, Bluetooth transmitter and receiver for tv are usually used to let your TV connect to any wireless devices such as Bluetooth speakers and Bluetooth headsets for music streaming.
In other words, Bluetooth transmitter and receiver let us connect to our old TVs and transmit audio wirelessly using Bluetooth. To be exact, it let us listen or connect to our TV in a distance without hassle. It lets you comfortably watch movies and stream music at your desired audio level without even hassle.
This is because you can easily connect it to wireless devices such as mobile phones, speakers, and headphones. And many people find it very cool and convenient to use. That’s why they are getting popular each day in the market globally and locally.
TOP BLUETOOTH TRANSMITTER AND RECEIVER
It seems like everyone’s talking about Bluetooth transmitter and receiver. In fact, they’re getting hot in the market nowadays. If you happen to be looking for a Bluetooth transmitter and receiver for TV, check out the following items listed down below.
Want a Bluetooth hub for your entire home? Then, Avantree Oasis is what you have been looking for. This device is a transmitter and a receiver that operates at ranges up to 160 feet. It supports RCA/3.5mm aux audio connectivity as well as digital/optical audio input and output.
Therefore, almost every audio device will be compatible with it. In addition, it also features aptX Low Latency support, therefore, you can not experience audio lag, unlike traditional Bluetooth dongles. What makes this transmitter/receiver awesome is that it lets multipoint connectivity.
In other words, you can do Bluetooth streaming using two different pairs of headphones at the same time. So, basically, this means you can share your music even if you are not sharing your headset, which is definitely cool.
This product certainly does its job perfectly and smoothly even between structural objects such as walls. The only downside for this device is its auto-connect function which can not be turned off.
Bluetooth version: 4.2
Support profiles: A2DP, AVRCP
Audio codec: aptX-HD, aptX-LL, aptX, SBC
Operational range: Class I, up to 50m
Input voltage/ current: DC 5V/ 500mA
Operating temperature: -10 ℃ ~ 45 ℃
Storage temperature: -20 ℃ ~ 60 ℃
Support sampling rate in optical mode：≤48KHz
Support audio in optical mode: PCM / LPCM
Product size: 4.49’’* 2.95’’* 1.18’’ (114×75×30MM)
Product weight: 0.20lb (90g)
What’s in the box?
If you are planning of buying Avantree Oasis Bluetooth Transmitter and Receiver, the item will consist of the following:
Avantree Oasis Plus(BTTC-500P)
USB charging cable
3.5mm audio cable
3.5mm female to RCA male cable
User manual & Quick user guide
- [Perfectly Synced Visual-Audio] The Avantree Oasis Plus is aptX Low Latency certified. When (and ONLY WHEN) used with a Bluetooth headphone/speaker that also supports aptX Low Latency or FastStream, it will deliver the ultimate “no lip sync delay” experience, ensuring perfectly synced visual and audio no matter what you watch.
- [Works Alongside your Speaker] The “Pass-Through” or “Bypass” feature of Oasis Plus guarantees simultaneous audio output through the headphones (that are connected to Oasis Plus) AND your external TV speaker such as Sound Bar or Stereo AVR, so other household members can still hear the TV while you’re using the headphones.
- [Two Headphones, Together] The Oasis Plus features a “dual-link” function that allows two Bluetooth headphones/speakers to be connected at the same time; audio will play through both devices simultaneously. Enjoy a late-night Netflix session with a partner, at your own volumes, without awaking others in your household.
- [Wide Compatibility] The Oasis Plus in Transmitter (TX) mode works with any TV that has an audio output port, and it can be paired with any headphone/speaker that’s Bluetooth enabled. In Receiver (RX) mode, it can receive wireless audio signals from your iPhone, iPad or Android via Bluetooth and stream audio into any wired speaker system.
- [Class 1 Long Range Bluetooth] Equipped with the highest Bluetooth range, Class 1 and the running Bluetooth version 5.0 ensures the Oasis Plus provides stable & reliable connectivity up to 164 ft (50 m). Need to start making dinner? No problem, do what you need to do without worrying about the audio cutting out.
Just like Avantree Oasis, TaoTronics Bluetooth Transmitter and Receiver also supports two pairs of headphones to be connected at once. Further, it also supports standard 3.5mm connectivity and optical/digital connectivity. It also supports low audio latency aptX Low Latency technology to avoid audio lag and synchronization issues.
More importantly, this transmitter and receiver run with an internal battery. That’s why this device may last up to 15 hours of use with just a single charge. But that’s not all, because you can use this wonderful device while it’s charging which makes it more convenient for others.
This TaoTronics Bluetooth Transmitter and Receiver is pretty cool as it both functions as a transmitter and receiver. That simply means you save money as you do not have to buy a separate transmitter and receiver.
Size: 2.36*2.36*0.79 inch
Working Time Approx.: 15 hours (AUX mode); Approx. 12 hours (SPDIF mode)
Bluetooth: Bluetooth v4.0
What’s in the Box?
If you purchase a TaoTronics Bluetooth Transmitter and Receiver the product will come with the following:
1 TaoTronics Bluetooth Transmitter and Receiver
Digital Optical TOSLINK
3.5mm Wireless Audio Adapter for TV
Home Stereo System – aptX Low Latency
- Transmitter - TX Mode: It works as Bluetooth audio transmitter for tv and pc. Hook it up to your tv via 3.5mm audio or digital optical cable and pair it to wireless headphones or speakers. This adapter helps you use bluetooth headphones to watch tv at your own comfortable volumelevel without disturbing the neighbors or family members.
- Receiver - RX Mode: It works as Bluetooth music receiver for home stereo, wired speakers, etc. Connect the Bluetooth receiver with wired speaker or music streaming sound system and make them Bluetooth capable, stream music or audio to home stereo from your cell phone or laptop.
- Bluetooth 5.0: This Bluetooth transmitter receiver is small and portable, equipped with Bluetooth 5.0 chipset; Thanks to the latest Bluetooth technology, it can deliver high quality sound and more stable connection in perfect synchronization.
- Dual Connection: In TX mode, ZIOCOM Bluetooth transmitter can be paired to two wireless headphones or speakers, and streams audio to both of them simultaneously; In the RX mode, ZIOCOM Blueooth receiver can be connected with two cell phones or tablets to listen to music.
- Easy to Use: The Bluetooth adapter is easy to set up, with a 3.5mm headphone jack and two digital optical ports for your optional use, and the aux cable, RCA cable and optical cable are included in the package, the power adapter is not included
Just like the first two units, Ubittek is also a transmitter and receiver which also supports most modern functionalities and technologies such as aptX Low Latency audio streaming. Ubittek also supports analog and digital audio input and output, automatic repairing, and multipoint pairing.
This simply means that you can stream using more than one device at the same time. You can use this device for 15 hours on a single charge. Further, you can use this device in a range of 33-foot maximum.
Package Dimensions: 14x11x4cm
Item weight: 6.2 ounces
What’s in the Box?
If you are planning to buy Ubittek Bluetooth Transmitter and Receiver, the package will contain the following:
1 Ubittek Bluetooth 4.1 2-in-1 adapter
3.5mm Auxiliary Cable
Digital Optical audio TOSLINK cable
3.5mm Female to 2 RCA Male Cable
USB charging cable
3.5mm Male to a Male audio adapter
- ➤【Magic Device as Bluetooth Transmitter】Giveet Bluetooth TV transmitter can help transmit high fidelity stereo audio wirelessly from your non-Bluetooth audio sources, such as TV, computer, ipod, TV box, MP3/MP4, CD/DVD player, projector, airplane entertainment, Treadmill, eBook reader, through the AUX/RCA jack, and transmits the audio to your Bluetooth-enabled headphones or speaker. Enjoy high quality music or late-night shows without disturbing your loved ones while they sleep.
- ➤【Magic Device as Bluetooth Receiver】Simply connect the Bluetooth receiver to your traditional home stereo system/wired headphones/wired speakers/ car speaker via 3. 5mm cable, and pair it with Bluetooth-enabled audio sources such as your smartphone, tablet to enjoy pure Hi-Fi music wirelessly.
- ➤【No Lip-Sync Delay】Giveet 3.5mm Bluetooth transmitter receiver is built-in FastStream and aptX Low Latency (aptX LL) codec, audio latency has been reduced from 70-220ms latency to about 40ms. Delivers delay-free audio for high-definition sound in perfect audio-visual synchronization to watch TV and play video games. (NOTE: Please ensure your receiving devices must also equipped with atpX Low Latency or FastStream technology.)
- ➤【Dual Link Music Streaming】In TX mode, Giveet AUX Bluetooth transmitter can be paired to two Bluetooth Headphones or speakers, and streams audio to both of them simultaneously, which allows you to share the joy of music or movies with your friends or your families. In RX mode, it can be paired to two phones or tablets, but it can only receive audio from one of the two paired devices. Moreover, when you turn on the BTI-018 again, it will automatically re-connect the last connected devices.
- ➤【Stable Connection & Compact Design】Built-in the Bluetooth 5.0 technology, Giveet wireless audio adapter would reduce power consumption and offer a faster and more stable transmission. Small in size and light in weight, you can bring it anywhere. Connect it to your car, in-flight system, gym equipment, gaming device with any headphones jack, you'll have a hassle-free wireless audio experience without any tangled cords to untangle. Best choice for your long-haul flights.
HOW TO CHOOSE A BLUETOOTH TRANSMITTER AND RECEIVER?
If you are interested in purchasing your very own Bluetooth transmitter and receiver, make sure to choose the right transmitter and receiver for your TV. There are tons of Bluetooth transceivers in the market nowadays. So, you have to be extra careful when choosing one.
You have to choose a transmitter and receiver that supports the hardware of your TV. In addition, you should also choose a device that features an aptX with Low Latency to avoid experiencing an audio lag, especially with videos.
There are various cheap transmitter and receiver in the market, so you need to be extra careful when buying one. Always look for some reviews online regarding the product you want to buy.
If you are interested in buying a Bluetooth Transmitter and Receiver for your TV, try these amazing devices listed above. These devices are top rated by many users. Experience a better music streaming without being tangled into wires. Free yourself and experience the greatness of wireless music streaming.
Untangle yourself from wires and listen to music at a distance anytime. Enjoy the flexibility of Bluetooth transmitter and receiver. Watch your favorite shows and movies every day and every night using your headphones. Play video games and stream music without disturbing anyone in the middle of the night.
Grab your own Bluetooth 5.0 transmitter-receiver music streaming sound system. With Bluetooth transmitter and receiver, you can stream and listen to high-definition sound wirelessly.
In addition, you can easily connect it with the dual headphone as well as speaker adapter. With this device, you can play your favorite music from your mobile phone to your TV, home stereos, and speaker.
After all, these days, almost everything is getting wireless from headphones, chargers, and more. So, what are you waiting for? Go look for your Bluetooth transmitter and receiver for tv. Listen, play, and watch wirelessly.