Nothing makes watching TV a more enthralling experience than doing it via full HD Smart Screens. What’s more, on Amazon Prime, you now get to choose between the chic Sony Bravia, or the bold Samsung full HD smart TVs under different price categories. For you sports lovers out there, full high-definition televisions in our Amazon Prime shortlist bring you face-to-face with your favourite sportspersons right in your living room. With their ‘smart’ feature, you won’t have to manually pause your beloved shows to attend to other engagements; this can be effortlessly achieved with accessories such as a mini wireless keyboard and universal remote control.
Unknown to many, Amazon Prime offers benefits you seldom experience while shopping online. For instance, this feature allows for Prime membership sharing; up to four other people are allowed to utilize your shipping benefits without having to seek your direct authorization. With free 5GB data storage in Amazon’s Cloud Drive, the possibilities are immense. Ad-Free music streaming lets you enjoy your favourite jams undisturbed as you review their different products. With flat-fee grocery deliveries, Kindle eBook rentals and free prime months, Amazon Prime is definitely a worthwhile investment whose benefits you reap immediately after signing up for this amazing feature.
Best TV under £200
Samsung UE22H5600AKXXU – 22” Full HD Smart LED TV and Freeview HD
This smart TV is the best on Amazon Prime in its category due to extraneous features such as instant access to Samsung’s Smart Hub where you get to enjoy catch-up TV.
- The processor is Quad-Core, achieving unparalleled efficiency.
- With 2 HDMI ports, 2 USB ports, digital optical component (RGB), one SCART and IR, connectivity has been spruced up to enable streaming shows directly on your TV.
- Freeview HD and Wi-Fi connectivity options.
- Though the visual effect is inviting, this smart TV suffers a mild setback when it comes to sound as is the norm with the modern flat panel TVs.
- Though a rare occurrence, vibration may be caused due to certain high frequencies. it is however manageable and does little to water down its former credits.
For an extra fee, you get to walk away with a Mini Wireless Keyboard and Esynic 2.4G Mini Wireless KODI XBMC Keyboard Touchpad Mouse Combo. With this in hand, navigating your smart screen will be even easier. With a built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery, it supports multiple applications and devices i.e. PS3, iPad and Raspberry PI to name a few.
- The 75Hz refresh rate delivers a more fluid picture. Whether you're catching up on your favorite TV drama, watching a video, or playing a game, your entertainment is smooth with no lag or ghosting effect.
- AMD Radeon FreeSync keeps your monitor and graphics card refresh rate in sync to reduced image tear and stutter. Watch movies and play games without any interruptions.
- Connect to more. With both HDMI and D-sub ports, multiple devices can be plugged straight into your monitor for complete flexibility
- The 3-sided bezel-less screen and slim Y-shaped stand bring a minimalist look. In a dual monitor setup, the displays line up for a nearly gapless view.
- Ideal game settings instantly give you the edge. Get optimal color settings and image contrast to see scenes more vividly and spot enemies hiding in the dark.
Best TV under £500
Sony Bravia KDL40WD653 Freeview Playback
With a 40” screen designed to get the most out of all you watch, vivid contrast and a refined 1080p resolution are only some of the features available. Through X-Reality PRO, the stunning picture quality is realized through enhanced clarity.
- Bored of having to deal with messy TV cables? This Smart TV offers you reprieve in wireless connectivity, through which you can seamlessly access the internet and watch your favourite programs.
- Built-in Wi-Fi also enables access to on-demand TV services.
- With this Smart TV, you no longer have to attach a separate box or computer in order to gain access to apps like Netflix, YouTube etc.
- In addition, the clean edges and sleek design are bound to look amazing in virtually any room. All this comes to you in a neat slim package containing five components.
The TV’s speakers are built-in and due to the slim view feature, certain high pitched sounds may cause mild vibration. However, with a sound bar and subwoofer, the sound is definitely in tune with sheer visual clarity. They are designed to create a cinematic feeling, a feature that also ensures that high and low-frequency sounds are clearly pitched to achieve unparalleled immersion.
To firmly fit this screen on the wall, the Telmu TV Wall Mount Bracket Cantilever Arm Tilt & Swivel Feature offers the best solution. It adjusts to the screen size ranging from 32” to 70” and uses free tilting technology to dissipate pressure as much as possible. It has an impeccably strong 50kg load capacity too.