When you purchase a TV, you can choose by sorting through TV brands, Screen size, etc. There are many people who are always confused about how are TVs measured? when it comes to choosing the screen size, the main reason is due to the lack of knowledge related to 55 inches TV dimensions. Most of the people don’t know what is the actual screen size of 40 inch TV dimensions, 43 inch TV dimensions, 49 inch TV dimensions, and all the other. Therefore, here we have covered the full guide taking you from size to distance. The guide will cover everything including the TV Screen Height Width Dimensions.
How are TVs measured? TV Dimensions Guide
Buying a television was as easy as taking a walk in the park back in the good old days. The variations of TVs available were few, and the idea of a big-screen topped at approximately 21 inches during that time.
Now that technology is far more advanced, televisions became more energy efficient, thinner, screens also grew larger, and now has a number of features. Who can tell but it’s only a matter of time when TVs can become as good as computers or computing devices. Making it very crucial to know more about TVs such as features, performance, and dimensions to measure and ensure that they fit perfectly where you want to place them.
How Are TV Screens Measured?
All electronic screens are measured diagonally as opposed to measuring them from side to side or bottom to top. This is true for all whether they are on a laptop computer, a tablet, or a flat-screen TV. This measurement gives the actual size of the screen.
Therefore, A tape measure can be used to measure from the top left-hand corner of the screen to the bottom right-hand side corner or vice versa. The tape measure must be stretched straight across the centre of the screen, and any form of slack is avoided.
The measurements are taken within the bezel of the television and that excludes the bezel itself and the TVs’ frame. It’s the visible part of the screen or the display itself to be precise, instead of the whole housing of the television.
Common TV Aspect Ratios
Most of the televisions that are available today are wide and has an aspect ratio of 16:9. This ratio is known as the perfect viewing ratio for high definition TV shows.
Nonetheless, movies are normally filmed with a ratio of 21:9.
This results in black bars at the bottom and top of the picture when it is shown on the average television. To rectify this, some manufacturers are making TVs with a 21:9 aspect ratio.
Black Bars on TV
The size and position of the black bars on your TV depending on two factors:
- The aspect ratio of the video that you are viewing.
- and the aspect ratio of your TV.
Any divergence between the two will be filled with black color. This practice is referred to as letter-boxing.
Televisions with a 21:9 aspect ratio are quite rare and are only worth it if you solely watch movies with it. If you view normal 16:9 content, for instance, an HDTV channel on it, you will notice black bars on its sides.
This significantly reduces the viewing area for the 16:9 video. A 58 inch 21:9 TV matches the same viewing area as a 47 inch TV dimensions for 16:9 video.
Most of the TV manufacturers such as Sharp, Vizio, Sony, Toshiba, Panasonic, LG, and Samsung manufacture TVs of 16:9 and 21:9 aspect ratios.
The Formula for Calculating Length and Width using Diagonal and Aspect Ratio
Often it is very helpful to match the area of a TV screen display. For instance, if you go from a 22 inch to 24-inch screen, how much bigger will it be in terms of length and width? Will, it fit the space you have?
The calculation needs several steps and the use of Pythagorean Theorem which is basic and pure algebra.
Therefore, here are a few steps that you can follow in the calculation of the width and length of a TV:
- To begin, you must know the aspect ratio. Usually, this will be 16:9 but in some cases, it can be an aspect ratio of 16:10 — The aspect ratio gives us the relative values of the height and width. In the case of a 16:9 ratio, it is essentially stating that for every 16 units of width there will be 9 units of height.
- By the use of the Pythagorean Theorem, you know that in case you add the squares of the height (9) and width (16), you will get the value of the hypotenuse (diagonal) squared. In the case of a ratio of 16:9, 162 + 92 = 337. If you calculate the square root of this sum (√337), you will get 18.4.
This means simply that, when the height is 9 units and width 16 units, the diagonal will be 18.4 units. As the two screens with the same aspect ratio will always have the same diagonals, width, and height, it is easy now to compute the exact dimensions based on the length of the diagonal.
Calculating Width and Height in Inches
The first step will be to find the ratio of the diagonal in inches, to the aspect ratio diagonal, which happens in this case to be an aspect ratio of 16:9 and a 22-Inch screen will be 22/18.4= 1.198.
Use this number (1.198) to convert directly the width and height in inches. Therefore, the width of the TV will be 16 x 1.198 = 19.17. The height, on the other hand, will be 9.0 x 1.198 = 10.78
TV Dimensions Guide: Screen Size, Height-Width, Viewing Area
Below is a list of 16:9 TV sizes and their respective dimensions. In the list, the viewing area is also included in square inches (sq.in).
|Size of TV
in inches (Dimensions)
Height x Width
|20 inch TV||Height: 9.8 inch, Width: 17.4 inch||Total Viewing Area: 170.1 inches|
|21 inch TV||Height: 10.3 inch, Width: 18.3 inch||Total Viewing Area: 187.6 inches|
|22 inch TV||Height: 10.8 inch, Width: 19.1 inch||Total Viewing Area: 205.9 inches|
|23 inch TV||Height: 11.3 inch, Width: 20.0 inch||Total Viewing Area: 225.0 inches|
|24 inch TV||Height: 11.7 inch, Width: 20.9 inch||Total Viewing Area: 245.0 inches|
|25 inch TV||Height: 12.2 inch, Width: 21.7 inch||Total Viewing Area: 265.8 inches|
|26 inch TV||Height: 12.7 inch, Width: 22.6 inch||Total Viewing Area: 287.5 inches|
|27 inch TV||Height: 13.2 inch, Width: 23.5 inch||Total Viewing Area: 310.1 inches|
|28 inch TV||Height: 13.7 inch, Width: 24.3 inch||Total Viewing Area: 333.5 inches|
|29 inch TV||Height: 14.2 inch, Width: 25.2 inch||Total Viewing Area: 357.7 inches|
|30 inch TV||Height: 14.7 inch, Width: 26.1 inch||Total Viewing Area: 382.8 inches|
|31 inch TV||Height: 15.2 inch, Width: 27.0 inch||Total Viewing Area: 408.7 inches|
|32 inch TV||Height: 15.7 inch, Width: 27.8 inch||Total Viewing Area: 435.5 inches|
|33 inch TV||Height: 16.1 inch, Width: 28.7 inch||Total Viewing Area: 463.2 inches|
|34 inch TV||Height: 16.6 inch, Width: 29.6 inch||Total Viewing Area: 491.7 inches|
|35 inch TV||Height: 17.1 inch, Width: 30.4 inch||Total Viewing Area: 521.0 inches|
|36 inch TV||Height: 17.6 inch, Width: 31.3 inch||Total Viewing Area: 551.2 inches|
|37 inch TV||Height: 18.1 inch, Width: 32.2 inch||Total Viewing Area: 582.3 inches|
|38 inch TV||Height: 18.6 inch, Width: 33.0 inch||Total Viewing Area: 614.2 inches|
|39 inch TV||Height: 19.1 inch, Width: 33.9 inch||Total Viewing Area: 646.9 inches|
|40 inch TV||Height: 19.6 inch, Width: 34.8 inch||Total Viewing Area: 680.5 inches|
|41 inch TV||Height: 20.1 inch, Width: 35.7 inch||Total Viewing Area: 715.0 inches|
|42 inch TV||Height: 20.5 inch, Width: 36.5 inch||Total Viewing Area: 750.3 inches|
|43 inch TV||Height: 21.0 inch, Width: 37.4 inch||Total Viewing Area: 786.4 inches|
|44 inch TV||Height: 21.5 inch, Width: 38.3 inch||Total Viewing Area: 823.4 inches|
|45 inch TV||Height: 22.0 inch, Width: 39.1 inch||Total Viewing Area: 861.3 inches|
|46 inch TV||Height: 22.5 inch, Width: 40.0 inch||Total Viewing Area: 900.0 inches|
|47 inch TV||Height: 23.0 inch, Width: 40.9 inch||Total Viewing Area: 939.6 inches|
|48 inch TV||Height: 23.5 inch, Width: 41.7 inch||Total Viewing Area: 980.0 inches|
|49 inch TV||Height: 24.0 inch, Width: 42.6 inch||Total Viewing Area: 1021.2 inches|
|50 inch TV||Height: 24.5 inch, Width: 43.5 inch||Total Viewing Area: 1063.3 inches|
|51 inch TV||Height: 24.9 inch, Width: 44.3 inch||Total Viewing Area: 1106.3 inches|
|52 inch TV||Height: 25.4 inch, Width: 45.2 inch||Total Viewing Area: 1150.1 inches|
|53 inch TV||Height: 25.9 inch, Width: 46.1 inch||Total Viewing Area: 1194.8 inches|
|54 inch TV||Height: 26.4 inch, Width: 47.0 inch||Total Viewing Area: 1240.3 inches|
|55 inch TV||Height: 26.9 inch, Width: 47.8 inch||Total Viewing Area: 1286.6 inches|
|56 inch TV||Height: 27.4 inch, Width: 48.7 inch||Total Viewing Area: 1333.8 inches|
|57 inch TV||Height: 27.9 inch, Width: 49.6 inch||Total Viewing Area: 1381.9 inches|
|58 inch TV||Height: 28.4 inch, Width: 50.4 inch||Total Viewing Area: 1430.8 inches|
|59 inch TV||Height: 28.9 inch, Width: 51.3 inch||Total Viewing Area: 1480.6 inches|
|60 inch TV||Height: 29.3 inch, Width: 52.2 inch||Total Viewing Area: 1531.2 inches|
|61 inch TV||Height: 29.8 inch, Width: 53.0 inch||Total Viewing Area: 1582.7 inches|
|62 inch TV||Height: 30.3 inch, Width: 53.9 inch||Total Viewing Area: 1635.0 inches|
|63 inch TV||Height: 30.8 inch, Width: 54.8 inch||Total Viewing Area: 1688.1 inches|
|64 inch TV||Height: 31.3 inch, Width: 55.7 inch||Total Viewing Area: 1742.2 inches|
|65 inch TV||Height: 31.8 inch, Width: 56.5 inch||Total Viewing Area: 1797.0 inches|
|66 inch TV||Height: 32.3 inch, Width: 57.4 inch||Total Viewing Area: 1852.7 inches|
|67 inch TV||Height: 32.8 inch, Width: 58.3 inch||Total Viewing Area: 1909.3 inches|
|68 inch TV||Height: 33.3 inch, Width: 59.1 inch||Total Viewing Area: 1966.7 inches|
|69 inch TV||Height: 33.8 inch, Width: 60.0 inch||Total Viewing Area: 2025.0 inches|
|70 inch TV||Height: 34.2 inch, Width: 60.9 inch||Total Viewing Area: 2084.1 inches|
|71 inch TV||Height: 34.7 inch, Width: 61.7 inch||Total Viewing Area: 2144.1 inches|
|72 inch TV||Height: 35.2 inch, Width: 62.6 inch||Total Viewing Area: 2204.9 inches|
|73 inch TV||Height: 35.7 inch, Width: 63.5 inch||Total Viewing Area: 2266.6 inches|
|74 inch TV||Height: 36.2 inch, Width: 64.3 inch||Total Viewing Area: 2329.1 inches|
|75 inch TV||Height: 36.7 inch, Width: 65.2 inch||Total Viewing Area: 2392.5 inches|
|76 inch TV||Height: 37.2 inch, Width: 66.1 inch||Total Viewing Area: 2456.7 inches|
|77 inch TV||Height: 37.7 inch, Width: 67.0 inch||Total Viewing Area: 2521.8 inches|
|78 inch TV||Height: 38.2 inch, Width: 67.8 inch||Total Viewing Area: 2587.7 inches|
|79 inch TV||Height: 38.6 inch, Width: 68.7 inch||Total Viewing Area: 2654.5 inches|
|80 inch TV||Height: 39.1 inch, Width: 69.6 inch||Total Viewing Area: 2722.1 inches|
|81 inch TV||Height: 39.6 inch, Width: 70.4 inch||Total Viewing Area: 2790.6 inches|
|82 inch TV||Height: 40.1 inch, Width: 71.3 inch||Total Viewing Area: 2859.9 inches|
|83 inch TV||Height: 40.6 inch, Width: 72.2 inch||Total Viewing Area: 2930.1 inches|
|84 inch TV||Height: 41.1 inch, Width: 73.0 inch||Total Viewing Area: 3001.1 inches|
|85 inch TV||Height: 41.6 inch, Width: 73.9 inch||Total Viewing Area: 3073.0 inches|
|86 inch TV||Height: 42.1 inch, Width: 74.8 inch||Total Viewing Area: 3145.7 inches|
|87 inch TV||Height: 42.6 inch, Width: 75.7 inch||Total Viewing Area: 3219.3 inches|
|88 inch TV||Height: 43.0 inch, Width: 76.5 inch||Total Viewing Area: 3293.8 inches|
|89 inch TV||Height: 43.5 inch, Width: 77.4 inch||Total Viewing Area: 3369.0 inches|
|90 inch TV||Height: 44.0 inch, Width: 78.3 inch||Total Viewing Area: 3445.2 inches|
|91 inch TV||Height: 44.5 inch, Width: 79.1 inch||Total Viewing Area: 3522.2 inches|
|92 inch TV||Height: 45.0 inch, Width: 80.0 inch||Total Viewing Area: 3600.0 inches|
|93 inch TV||Height: 45.5 inch, Width: 80.9 inch||Total Viewing Area: 3678.7 inches|
|94 inch TV||Height: 46.0 inch, Width: 81.7 inch||Total Viewing Area: 3758.2 inches|
|95 inch TV||Height: 46.5 inch, Width: 82.6 inch||Total Viewing Area: 3838.6 inches|
|96 inch TV||Height: 47.0 inch, Width: 83.5 inch||Total Viewing Area: 3919.8 inches|
|97 inch TV||Height: 47.4 inch, Width: 84.3 inch||Total Viewing Area: 4001.9 inches|
|98 inch TV||Height: 47.9 inch, Width: 85.2 inch||Total Viewing Area: 4084.9 inches|
|99 inch TV||Height: 48.4 inch, Width: 86.1 inch||Total Viewing Area: 4168.7 inches|
|100 inch TV||Height: 48.9 inch, Width: 87.0 inch||Total Viewing Area: 4253.3 inches|
|101 inch TV dimensions||Height: 49.4 inch, Width: 87.8 inch||Total Viewing Area: 4338.8 inches|
|102 inch TV dimensions||Height: 49.9 inch, Width: 88.7 inch||Total Viewing Area: 4425.1 inches|
|103 inch TV dimensions||Height: 50.4 inch, Width: 89.6 inch||Total Viewing Area: 4512.3 inches|
|104 inch TV dimensions||Height: 50.9 inch, Width: 90.4 inch||Total Viewing Area: 4600.4 inches|
|105 inch TV dimensions||Height: 51.4 inch, Width: 91.3 inch||Total Viewing Area: 4689.3 inches|
|106 inch TV dimensions||Height: 51.8 inch, Width: 92.2 inch||Total Viewing Area: 4779.0 inches|
|107 inch TV dimensions||Height: 52.3 inch, Width: 93.0 inch||Total Viewing Area: 4869.6 inches|
|108 inch TV dimensions||Height: 52.8 inch, Width: 93.9 inch||Total Viewing Area: 4961.1 inches|
|109 inch TV dimensions||Height: 53.3 inch, Width: 94.8 inch||Total Viewing Area: 5053.4 inches|
|110 inch TV dimensions||Height: 53.8 inch, Width: 95.7 inch||Total Viewing Area: 5146.5 inches|
|111 inch TV dimensions||Height: 54.3 inch, Width: 96.5 inch||Total Viewing Area: 5240.5 inches|
|112 inch TV dimensions||Height: 54.8 inch, Width: 97.4 inch||Total Viewing Area: 5335.3 inches|
|113 inch TV dimensions||Height: 55.3 inch, Width: 98.3 inch||Total Viewing Area: 5431.0 inches|
|114 inch TV dimensions||Height: 55.8 inch, Width: 99.1 inch||Total Viewing Area: 5527.6 inches|
|115 inch TV dimensions||Height: 56.3 inch, Width: 100.0 inch||Total Viewing Area: 5625.0 inches|
|116 inch TV dimensions||Height: 56.7 inch, Width: 100.9 inch||Total Viewing Area: 5723.3 inches|
|117 inch TV dimensions||Height: 57.2 inch, Width: 101.7 inch||Total Viewing Area: 5822.4 inches|
|118 inch TV dimensions||Height: 57.7 inch, Width: 102.6 inch||Total Viewing Area: 5922.3 inches|
|119 inch TV dimensions||Height: 58.2 inch, Width: 103.5 inch||Total Viewing Area: 6023.1 inches|
|120 inch TV dimensions||Height: 58.7 inch, Width: 104.3 inch||Total Viewing Area: 6124.8 inches|
|121 inch TV dimensions||Height: 59.2 inch, Width: 105.2 inch||Total Viewing Area: 6227.3 inches|
|122 inch TV dimensions||Height: 59.7 inch, Width: 106.1 inch||Total Viewing Area: 6330.6 inches|
|123 inch TV dimensions||Height: 60.2 inch, Width: 107.0 inch||Total Viewing Area: 6434.8 inches|
|124 inch TV dimensions||Height: 60.7 inch, Width: 107.8 inch||Total Viewing Area: 6539.9 inches|
|125 inch TV dimensions||Height: 61.1 inch, Width: 108.7 inch||Total Viewing Area: 6645.8 inches|
Ideal Viewing Distance for TV
Sitting at the correct distance from your television is a crucial part of improving the viewing experience. If the TV is your first big HDTV, FHDTV, or 4K UHDTV, you may end up being forced to re-consider your setup and watching distance.
One should surely take this for better eyesight and also for the amazing experience. If the proper distance is not maintained, there are chances that eyesight will dull in the near the future. This applies especially for the children as their eyes are more delicate.
Therefore, the best screen size you can go with is 36 inches or less, and you did not want to watch it too close as you would notice the screen’s scan lines. However, with the current television model, sitting too far away from the TV may mean that you will miss some of the high-definition detail that you paid for.
Screen Viewing Distance Range
To determine the screen size that will best fit your room and the ideal viewing distance, please refer to the table below:
- 32 Inches » 4.0-6.7 feet
- 37 Inches » 4.6-7.7 feet
- 40 Inches » 5.0-8.3 feet
- 46 Inches » 5.7-9.5 feet
- 50 Inches » 6.3-10.4 feet
- 55 Inches » 6.9-11.5 feet
- 60 Inches » 7.5-12.5 feet
The Ideal TV Dimensions for Spaces: Bedroom, Living Room, etc.
Hence, If you are planning to purchase a TV for your home, you must consider two things first and these are:
- How far away from the television do you intend to sit?
- How much room you have available to place your television?
Small Rooms – Ideal TV Size and Viewing Distance (32 Inch TV Dimensions)
You can surely get 32-inch in the full HD resolution along with all the necessary features. Moreover, there are also some of the TVs that are best when it comes to gaming. Moreover, you need to maintain the lights and the TV brightness at an equal level. Therefore, the best screen size you can go to here is 32-inch dimensions for small rooms.
Ideally, a 32-inch dimension TV will cost you less than 200 pounds. You will get all the mandatory features here and if you are looking for the better screen resolution, you can also get full HD screen resolution here. There are several televisions in this range that comes with 1080 pixels. Moreover, you can also find easy connectivity options here including but not limited to HDMI, VGA, USB, etc. Now, recording your favorite show is a piece of cake.
Want to know which is the best television to purchase in 32-inch dimensions? You can surely take a look at our 15 Best 32 inch TV UK (HD and Affordable)
- Watch Smarter：ES658 runs an Android Operating System – watch Netflix YouTube and more straight out of the box Enjoy Google Assistant Chrome Cast and download more via the Google Play Store Plus plug in and play with HDMI and USB connectivity
- More colours with deeper contrast featuring HDR and micro dimming technologies – More colours and contrast are intelligently optimized in every frame
- Free without wire connect without cable directly Wi-fi and Bluetooth both of them are ready for you
- Immerse in Your Decoration Slim design is adopted for more view in not big space Ideal for any room in the house – from the kitchen bedroom or for gaming Display via the foot mounts or hang via rigourously tested rear brackets Note wall bracket specifications = width 100mm x height 100mm
- Worry-Free Warranty: Comes with a 2-year warranty. For support email or call: firstname.lastname@example.org/ 0203 795 3308.
Average to Large Rooms – Ideal TV Size and Viewing Distance (32 to 40 inch TV dimensions)
For larger bedrooms and average-size rooms, pick TVs with sizes between 32 to 39 inches. Set the TV to have 1.5M to 2M(4.9~8ft) viewing distance.
Moreover, if you don’t get any perfect pick from the given screen size, you should check out 40-inch TVs also. The reason why you should do this is that you will get a lot more features in 40 inches dimensions TV that are not present in 32 to 39 inches. Therefore, in such cases, you can increase the screen size and go for one extra inch. You will not only get smart and the internet features here but you will also get ultra HD screen resolution at a very affordable cost. Yes, even if you go with 39 inches, the price won’t differ much. Hence, you should first try to select the best features.
In addition to that, you will get smart features using which you can stream your favorite shows on Netflix or Youtube. There are various applications that you can install and use it directly to watch the videos online using the smart features it provides. Therefore, for average to large size rooms, you should go with the 40-inch dimensions as they are perfect for everyone.
Feel free to check out our best picks on 40 inch TV dimensions. These are our collection for the best, we have kept in mind all the features and handpicked some of the most amazing TV keeping the dimensions in mind.
- Multi-Connectivity: 3x HDMI, 2x USB, 1x Ethernet
- 43" Full HD 1080p LED TV
- VESA Standard Wall Mountable: 200 x 200
- Easy set up: Freeview HD and Saorview HD
- Connect and playback with USB Multimedia Player
Really Large Rooms – Ideal TV Size and Viewing Distance 45 to 55 inch TV Dimensions
Therefore, For even larger rooms, you can try TVs from 40 to 45 inches. These TVs can be viewed from 2 to 2.5M(6.5~8ft). If you are living in a much bigger room and have a dedicated home cinema room (4.6 x 8.5M), pick a TV of between 46 and 55 inches. Hence, make sure you sit 3M(10ft) away from it while watching.
Moreover, if you want really a big screen, you can surely increase the screen size and go up to 60 inch TV dimensions. However, most of the people will choose to go for a little smaller screen. As you all know, the best televisions are not made in all the screen dimensions. Therefore, you will have to choose the screen size where you will find most of the popular televisions.
Here, is the list of some dimensions you should take into consideration
- 40 inch TV dimensions
- 43 inch TV dimensions
- 49 inch TV dimensions
- 50 inch TV dimensions
- 55 inch TV dimensions
So, if you have set your mind in purchasing one of these, you should consider one of these screen dimensions as you will get many televisions of this size. For your comfort, we have attached a link to our top best selection for these screen size.
- 9 Best 40-inch Smart TV, UK
- Best 43 Inch UHD TV 2019
- 10 Affordable 50-inch smart TV, UK (Here, we have included both 50-inch dimension TV and 49-inch Dimension TV)
- Best 60 inch TV in the UK – 5 Top Picks in 2019
These are some of the best products you can take a look at. We have taken the TV Screen Height Width Dimensions Viewing Distance into consideration and suggested you all these.
- Q HDR powered by HDR10+: experience exceptional picture detail, just as the film makers intended
- Quantum Processor 4K: enjoy the very best 4K picture, thanks to the power of AI
- 100% Colour Volume: get genuine cinematic colour, made from over a billion shades
- Adaptive Picture: relax as your TV adapts its brightness settings to give you the very best 4K picture – day or night
- What's in the box: Samsung 2020 55" Q70T QLED 4K Quantum HDR Smart TV, One Remote Control, standard remote, batteries, user manual and power cable
Extra Large rooms and Gardens (60 to 85 inch TV Dimensions)
The last option here is if you have a very large-sized room or you simply want to go with a larger TV for your garden. For those people, you can go with 60 inch TV dimensions. If you are one of those people who love a big-screen TV, you can surely go with 85 inch TV dimensions as they work perfectly.
When you are purchasing a TV for a garden or you are going with a large size TV for whatever reasons, you should pay special attention to the brightness and you should also keep in mind the sound quality. When you go with the larger room, there surely will be some lighting issues as you won’t be able to see the picture in daylight. Along with this, there are certain places where you will need more sound. For instance, if you are planning to keep the TV in an open balcony or a garden, you should also take the noise coming from the neighborhood into consideration.
Therefore, in other words, if you go with 85 inch TV dimensions, pay special attention to all the other things too. Also, think twice if you are going with 85 inch TV dimensions as you will not only have to pay more for this but you will also end up getting a television that you can’t keep anywhere else. So, make sure there is enough place where you can keep it.
- Stunning 4K Ultra HD picture quality with sharp and detailed images
- Immersive sound quality (Ultra Surround)
- Stylish design and minimalist two feet stand
- Award-winning easy to use smart platform LG webOS
- To use Voice control, this requires the LG Magic Remote, which is sold separately
Best Selling 4K TV in the market today!
When you finally know all the things related to TV Screen Height Width Dimensions Viewing Distance, the last thing that you should take into consideration is the screen resolution. The 4K screen resolution is to consider the best resolution for most of the people. Although there are 8K Televisions also available for the regular use, you should go with 4K TV.
Hence, You can take a look at the best 4K Televisions right now in the Amazon. The list is updated daily and you can always see which is the best seller and go for that particular TV. If you can find the TV dimensions that you want on this list, you should probably go for it without thinking twice. These are the best sellers that have very level of popularity among people.
Most of these televisions will range from 40 inch TV dimensions to 55 inch TV dimensions. So, you will surely get one of the products that are suitable for you.
- Crystal Display: lose yourself in crystal clear colour
- Boundless Design: designed and crafted to look perfect from any angle
- Crystal Processor 4K: relax as your TV adapts to give you the very best 4K picture and targeted sound
- Smart TV powered by Tizen: only the No. 1 selling Smart TV brand¹ can give you access to the largest collection of 4K content and all your catch-up TV apps
- What's in the box: Samsung 50" TU8000 HDR Smart 4K TV, One Remote Control, standard remote, batteries, user manual and power cable
Moreover, if your main purpose is gaming over here, you can check out our Best TVs for gaming with 4K
Other Things to Consider When Buying a TV
- When it comes to thickness, it is mostly for impressing your pals with a good appearance. A TV that looks slim appears a lot better in your living room compared to a bulky one. The thin TV will also be easy to mount on the wall as there is less bulk in the back.
- An OLED, LCD or QLED screens are lightweight TVs perfect for wall mounting. The TV can be a simple plastic. OLED TVs are the slimmest as each light-emitting diode produces its own light and is not backlit. You will find all of these televisions in our Smart TVs section. You will surely have to spend more money when it comes to these technologies.
- When it comes to the installation of the TV to your room, most of the TV wall brackets can support different kinds of TVs. What you must verify only is the load capacity of the [easyazon_link identifier=”B003U46SWC” locale=”UK” tag=”httpwwwtopupt-21″]wall mount TV bracket[/easyazon_link]. The load capacity must be more than the weight of the TV that you intend to purchase.
- If you get a strong mount, it won’t matter if the television is an LED or the good old Plasma. Plasma TVs are phased out though and there’s no manufacturer producing them anymore.
- Make sure you see all the features and pricing carefully before proceeding to purchase any of the products. You can also check out their reviews.
Best Soundbar For Your TV
Lastly, you can surely go with a soundbar for more sound effects. Moreover, there are many televisions that already has the features for amazing sound effects such as surround sound and other sound features. Moreover, you can add the combo of soundbar along with the television. In this way, you can save some money if you choose to go with any of the combos.
The soundbar is the best option if you go with bigger screen dimensions, let’s say if you are going with 60 inch TV dimensions or more. Hence, in such cases, you will surely need a soundbar to enhance the sound performance and get the best sound from your fav TV shows. Moreover, even if you are planning to go with anywhere in the range of 50 to 55 inch, you can also take into consideration a soundbar. Although, most of them do have a better sound quality and they take most of the things into consideration but you should check the features yourself.
Accordingly, if the TV has some of the sound technology such as surround sound or extra bass, you don’t need to worry about getting a soundbar. Wheres, if you are going for below 40 inch TV dimensions, you should check out the features of that particular TV and decide.
Therefore, Here are some of the coolest and the best Soundbar you can purchase from the Amazon website.
- ♫【Stero Sound Bass &Superior Sound quality】With its 6W powerful Stereo speakers, the soundbar can produce the superior sound which gives a unique experience making your PC or TV as a private theater.
- ♫【Stylish Design &Innovation Design】Metal mesh cover, elegant appearance and its integrated design make the soundbar not only be a soundbar but more like a home decoration. By the way, you can turn the colourful lights off or on by press the back button.
- ♫【One Button Control & Easy to Set Up】Tired of all kind of buttons which make it more complex to control? NO! ELEGIANT SR200, the simpler,the better. You can control the speaker by its rotating button.
- ♫【Strong Compatibility】Compatible with HTC, Samsung, Tablets, play audio from Laptops, PCs, mp3 player; Perfect for home, dorm room, kitchen, bathroom, car, parties. Support most of the devices with 3.5mm audio jack.
- ♫【Why Choose ELEGIANT】Please contact us if you have any problems with the soundbar, we will spare no effort to figure this out for you. Don’t worry about it as it comes with an 18 months guarantee.
1. What are TV Screen’s Dimension?
T.V Dimensions offer information about the TV. From loading to the media performance, every aspect is included in it.
2. What are dimensions of a 60 inch Flat TV?
All T.Vs have their own dimensions for the most part. You can look it up on Google for more information with the model you’re trying to look for.